Author Topic: My night with two Blonde Strippers (True Story)  (Read 1472 times)

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
My night with two Blonde Strippers (True Story)
« on: February 04, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
After sitting in L.A. traffic for over an hour (and traveling less than a mile), I decided I needed to get off of the freeway and use the restroom at the local gas station.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw through the window a half naked blonde girl standing behind the counter screaming.

When I got inside there was another half naked blonde girl screaming back at her from the other side of the counter. Apparently, I had walked into the middle of a cat fight.

The female clerk behind the counter was terrified. I walked behind the counter and tried to calm one of the girls down and see if she was okay. She was standing there half naked (just her bra, torn sweat pants and bare feet), her hair was a mess and she had dried blood all over her face..

Here’s the story she gave me:

She and the other girl, (her friend), worked together at a local strip club. They were doing shots and had gotten drunk at the club before the left together. Apparently, they were so drunk that the driver started driving on the wrong side of the road. The other girl got upset and they started yelling at each other, which eventually turned into a driving fist fight. They were punching each other in the face as they were fighting for the wheel of the car. So she pulled into the gas station, ran inside and jumped over the counter with her girlfriend chasing her.
Oh, and here’s the topper, she was on her way to pick up her one year old baby from the sitter!

Only in L.A.!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: My night with two Blonde Strippers (True Story)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »
so you didn't f**k them?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »
Is this the first time you busted a bitch in the nose?

It gets easier with time, brah.
Addicted to the Steal

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »
Sounds like white trash to me.  Probably has some skanky implants too. ;)
N

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
One of the girls was running around the parking lot in a tiny skirt and a bra (she lost her shoes in the store), asking people if she could use their cell phones. She was trying to call someone for a ride before the cops got there.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
Ummm......there was NO SEX in that story.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »
Ummm......there was NO SEX in that story.... :-\

I think all of the sex happened before they got to the gas station.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »

You can never have too much sex. Before, during or after visiting a gas station.
Moral of the story: you should have had sex with them. ;) ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 04:10:01 PM »
After sitting in L.A. traffic for over an hour (and traveling less than a mile), I decided I needed to get off of the freeway and use the restroom at the local gas station.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw through the window a half naked blonde girl standing behind the counter screaming.

When I got inside there was another half naked blonde girl screaming back at her from the other side of the counter. Apparently, I had walked into the middle of a cat fight.

The female clerk behind the counter was terrified. I walked behind the counter and tried to calm one of the girls down and see if she was okay. She was standing there half naked (just her bra, torn sweat pants and bare feet), her hair was a mess and she had dried blood all over her face..

Here’s the story she gave me:

She and the other girl, (her friend), worked together at a local strip club. They were doing shots and had gotten drunk at the club before the left together. Apparently, they were so drunk that the driver started driving on the wrong side of the road. The other girl got upset and they started yelling at each other, which eventually turned into a driving fist fight. They were punching each other in the face as they were fighting for the wheel of the car. So she pulled into the gas station, ran inside and jumped over the counter with her girlfriend chasing her.
Oh, and here’s the topper, she was on her way to pick up her one year old baby from the sitter!

Only in L.A.!!!!

Wait a minute :o :o :o :o

You mean :o :o

You are actually saying :o :o :o

That you saw a stripper who was wearing some clothes + her friend who was also covered up :o :o

Some people have all the luck >:( ::)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »
this thread is worthless without pics

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
this thread is worthless without pics

Check it

O