Author Topic: I'm officially the first Getbigger to be psychically assaulted by malevolent ETs  (Read 5708 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

weed is an artificial gateway, and if you have any fear what soever it will only manifest itself into something more real when high

WHOA! now thats some deep shit, waddy.  thats aboslutely true, about your biggest fears manifesting themselves, at least for me. everytime i get i high my deepest fears are front and center in my mind and show up in everything i see hear do and say.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
the best thing bar none for spiritual experiences is 'a bucket'. now bare with me as i dont know what americans call this.

you need pure canabis, not oil or resin or leaves, but a big chunk of pure canabis - its all you can buy in britain, i'd never even heard of oil till i moved to canada, there all i got was oil  :P it is was poor.

you need a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off, and a bucket of water, and tin foil over top of bottle with pin holes in it for smoke to filter through. put a good dose of the canabis in the foil cap, then start burning the canabis, while at the same time slowly lift the bottle upwards to create suction which draws the smoke through, when you get to the top of the water ( the bottle will be filled with pure canabis smoke)- take the cap off the bottle, put your lips over the bottle and push the bottle back into the water ( which forces the smoke into your lungs) and inhale at the same time.

you will feel really sick for about 60 secs, and will caugh alot, but when it hits you you turn into buddha  8)

this is not the same as a bong/pipe or any other thing. try it once and you'll see what i mean. its like you are sleeping but are awake - very very nice.
175lbs by 31st July

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Weeds make you prolong your Karma. Stop smoking and burn your karma(The reason why you are here).
Try to search the reason of your life. No time to care about alien shit. Waisting of time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
with the galactic positioning of the cosmos, weed can have an all new effect especially to those who are enlightend to the knew knowledge and have this new knowledge in there heads, there is possibly much stronger and different outcomes, use wisely if you wish to use

personally i dont want any ever again probably its too much to handle
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
you might want to try saliva divinorum.

That's a mean tip - most folks are totally overwhelmed by it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
with the galactic positioning of the cosmos, weed can have an all new effect especially to those who are enlightend to the knew knowledge and have this new knowledge in there heads, there is possibly much stronger and different outcomes, use wisely if you wish to use

personally i dont want any ever again probably its too much to handle
Weed is like anabolic steroid of spirits.
Even if you reach at ultimate conciousness,you cant handle it. And ended up crazy.
Its like pros famous breaking their muscle or palumboism.

But if you use meditation or contemplating inside or extrem concentration with hard phylosophy, you can handle it and notice yourself as the god himself finaly.

The Master

• Getbig V
Intense introspection = a very good thing to do¨.

Figgs =  :D

Tombo

• Getbig V
that was cool figgs, normally i just get high and giggle like a homo.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Fatpanda I know the "bucket" as a gravity bong.  ;D My friend has a bong that I call the cannabis accordian, which does the same exact thing but without making a science project out of it.

Weed is like anabolic steroid of spirits.
Even if you reach at ultimate conciousness,you cant handle it. And ended up crazy.
Its like pros famous breaking their muscle or palumboism.

But if you use meditation or contemplating inside or extrem concentration with hard phylosophy, you can handle it and notice yourself as the god himself finaly.

I agree. I both meditate and smoke weed. They both help. Weed helps me be introspective. It makes me very critical of myself. All of my problems and mistakes are thrown in my face when I smoke. Experiencing your thoughts with perterbed brain chemistry is a good thing every now and then. It also helps me relax, find creative reservoirs and contact extra-dimensional aliens, apparently.

Intense introspection = a very good thing to do¨.

Figgs =  :D

indeed!!   :)

that was cool figgs, normally i just get high and giggle like a homo.

lmao
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
At 1:30, Alex Collier says the words that saved me on that night.

6:50 "

This one is a winner. Alex talks about things in 94 that are going on in the US now.

He talks about american concentration camps (http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm)

He talks about the regulation of the 2nd amendment so we can can't defend our freedom from the New World Order.

He also mentioned there being 11 dimensions to this universe. The theory of "11" was just recently agreed on by scientists in 04-05 although this interview was held in 94. He talks about ancient philosophical ideas that I've taken into my own belief system after lots of research and introspection, and most importantly, he's not trying to sell anything.

Goddamnit, he might be speaking the truth.
~

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
i had a dream last night i was eating a giant marshmallow.
when i woke up i couldn't find my pillow.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Fatpanda I know the "bucket" as a gravity bong.  ;D My friend has a bong that I call the cannabis accordian, which does the same exact thing but without making a science project out of it.

I agree. I both meditate and smoke weed. They both help. Weed helps me be introspective. It makes me very critical of myself. All of my problems and mistakes are thrown in my face when I smoke. Experiencing your thoughts with perterbed brain chemistry is a good thing every now and then. It also helps me relax, find creative reservoirs and contact extra-dimensional aliens, apparently.

indeed!!   :)

lmao
Dude... I used to see many creatures directly and during meditation(Seriously).
But its too early to decide they are real aliens or god or devil or whatever. Just leave them alone and keep on watching inside of you with SILENCE.
Your opinion is just destructive for you when it comes to meditation.
 Keep yourself silent  and just keep on watching your Dan-chen(Tan den) with your mind eye.

MaynardJamesKeenan

• Getbig II
  • The Beast Within you
I really do not appreciate figgs using my album cover artwork and the fella in McFarland's video using my music.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I really do not appreciate figgs using my album cover artwork and the fella in McFarland's video using my music.

if you dont appreciate things, then your on the right site.... :D

figgs

• Getbig IV
John E. Mack - Transcending the Dualistic Mind (transpersonal psychology)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=685085385914178771&q=dualistic+mind&total=107&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Dr. John Mack, M.D., was a Pulitzer Prize-winning author and professor of psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School who had spent 40 years exploring the question of how our perception of ourselves shapes our perception of the world around us.

The Current Crisis: Transcending the Dualistic Mind. The events of September 11 reflect a growing planetary crisis that is deeper than the attack itself or its social, political and economic causes: We in the West are trapped in a dualistic worldview that reduces reality to simple divisions of good and evil. In his talk, Dr. Mack will discuss explorations of the Center for Psychology and Social Change (now the John E. Mack Institute), especially the study of the UFO encounter phenomenon and other anomalous experiences, that are revealing the possibility of a unifying cosmology that transcends this dualism.

At 1:07:00 he talks about a man he worked with who had nearly the same exact experience I had.

"He felt that certain reptilian beings were out to destroy him. Seemingly out of a motive of revenge. They would do this by invading his soul and sucking the life energy out of his soul. It was unbelievably terrifying. He resisted these beings intensely for he felt certain that his life had a purpose and that he must deal with this darkness and not suffer at the expense of it. But through this struggle he discovered that the light is much stronger and the battle was actually empowering and even enlightening. He felt a compassion for their pain and didn't want to lose a total connection with them I think I want in some way to participate in them getting in touch with their souls. I don't love what they do to me. I do care for them."

The reptilians did me a profound service. The gift of the opportunity to transcend fear. There has to be a source of great fear to be able to overcome the trials of it. And for that, I thank the reptilians.

Confession: I am obsessed with information.
Reason for my attack: I know too much information.
~

War-Horse

• Getbig V
John E. Mack - Transcending the Dualistic Mind (transpersonal psychology)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=685085385914178771&q=dualistic+mind&total=107&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Dr. John Mack, M.D., was a Pulitzer Prize-winning author and professor of psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School who had spent 40 years exploring the question of how our perception of ourselves shapes our perception of the world around us.

The Current Crisis: Transcending the Dualistic Mind. The events of September 11 reflect a growing planetary crisis that is deeper than the attack itself or its social, political and economic causes: We in the West are trapped in a dualistic worldview that reduces reality to simple divisions of good and evil. In his talk, Dr. Mack will discuss explorations of the Center for Psychology and Social Change (now the John E. Mack Institute), especially the study of the UFO encounter phenomenon and other anomalous experiences, that are revealing the possibility of a unifying cosmology that transcends this dualism.

At 1:07:00 he talks about a man he worked with who had nearly the same exact experience I had.

"He felt that certain reptilian beings were out to destroy him. Seemingly out of a motive of revenge. They would do this by invading his soul and sucking the life energy out of his soul. It was unbelievably terrifying. He resisted these beings intensely for he felt certain that his life had a purpose and that he must deal with this darkness and not suffer at the expense of it. But through this struggle he discovered that the light is much stronger and the battle was actually empowering and even enlightening. He felt a compassion for their pain and didn't want to lose a total connection with them I think I want in some way to participate in them getting in touch with their souls. I don't love what they do to me. I do care for them."

The reptilians did me a profound service. The gift of the opportunity to transcend fear. There has to be a source of great fear to be able to overcome the trials of it. And for that, I thank the reptilians.

Confession: I am obsessed with information.
Reason for my attack: I know too much information.

Ther is no doubt a 3,4,5th dimension that runs parallel to our own.  Our spirits are locked in us and cannot travel unless we request more information.......this is enlightment...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Ther is no doubt a 3,4,5th dimension that runs parallel to our own.  Our spirits are locked in us and cannot travel unless we request more information.......this is enlightment...
I.E. dead, rigor mortis even
A