Author Topic: WWE flip-flopping BIG TIME: Ultimate Warrior-The Ultimate Collection is on DVD  (Read 8762 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

Remember when Iron Sheik was told he tested positive in '87, and responded by telling Vince, "Oh, thank you very much!" He thought "positive" meant "good!"
 :D
Lol I do!!! Two weeks later him and Duggan were caught chopping rails on the interstate by the state troopers.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Lol I do!!! Two weeks later him and Duggan were caught chopping rails on the interstate by the state troopers.

Yes, the "Golden Age" of wrestling!

Playboy

• Getbig V

Yes, the "Golden Age" of wrestling!
Absolutely. ...Saturday Nights Main Event....the eighties boom...good times

Montague

• Getbig V
Absolutely. ...Saturday Nights Main Event....the eighties boom...good times

The only thing sadder than the rampant drug use then, is the ones from that era who still do it NOW.

Playboy

• Getbig V

The only thing sadder than the rampant drug use then, is the ones from that era who still do it NOW.
And only three remain alive....Jake. ..Hall and Janetty

Montague

• Getbig V
And only three remain alive....Jake. ..Hall and Janetty

Jake has always surprised and baffled me the most, although Hall has earned a respectable position in the category.

Playboy

• Getbig V

Jake has always surprised and baffled me the most, although Hall has earned a respectable position in the category.
Im just bedazzled that theyre still alive.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Hopefully Warriors family will still get paid for the 3 year deal he recently signed...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hopefully Warriors family will still get paid for the 3 year deal he recently signed...
Exactly what I was thinking!

Melkor

• Getbig III

Yeah, he brought his two daughters out on stage with him during the Hall of Fame induction on Sunday, they both looked about 10 years old only. Then he spoke about his wife and mother sitting in the front row. Very sad for them to go from that to this in such a short time.

Montague

• Getbig V
Not to sound morbid, but I wonder if he sensed his time may have been coming and THAT'S why he suddenly mended fences with Vince. Maybe it wasn't so much that he forgave the stuff the old man has pulled, but maybe it was a business decision to secure provisions for his family.

If the latter is indeed the case, I've got to tip my hat to him. It was a very smart move that will substantially help his family now that he's gone.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I am taking a day off work to go to the funeral.  :'(

anyone know where Parts Unknown is?
Flower Boy Ran Away

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
I think he was already sick and he knew his time was coming...

Playboy

• Getbig V
Not to sound morbid, but I wonder if he sensed his time may have been coming and THAT'S why he suddenly mended fences with Vince. Maybe it wasn't so much that he forgave the stuff the old man has pulled, but maybe it was a business decision to secure provisions for his family.

If the latter is indeed the case, I've got to tip my hat to him. It was a very smart move that will substantially help his family now that he's gone.
Its possible. His speech on raw some what hinted it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
so sad.

loved seeing him at mania this past weekend.

I can remember going to a live event in 1990, at Hamilton's Copps Colesium.

the main even was Warrior and Texas Tornado vs. Mr. Perfect and Ravishing Rick Rude.

all members of this match are now gone.. :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

Playboy

• Getbig V
so sad.

the main even was Warrior and Texas Tornado vs. Mr. Perfect and Ravishing Rick Rude.

Fuck man....very true and sad.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so sad.

I saw him LIVE at the 1990 Royal Rumble. And when he and Hogan were the only two in the ring, it was NUTS!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
I saw him LIVE at the 1990 Royal Rumble. And when he and Hogan were the only two in the ring, it was NUTS!!!
Yup...I saw him at WM6 and he was huge and ripped and when that music hit....look out.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah I remember hearing about that but they really made Warrior and Bulldog the scape goats for that. The whole locker room back then was juicing, I dont see why they only fired those two.

And how did Crush escape scrutiny, given how he swole up during his happy-go-lucky Hawaiian (post-Demolition) gimmick?