Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 131673 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Open challenge to Squadfather…
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 08:41:37 AM »
Sars just make sure whatever hotel minspin stays at has a gym close by that have dumbells that go up to 150lbs for when he trains chest

HAHAHA yes thgis "beast" needs heavy db's 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:58 AM »
If anyone wants any action, I'm betting this thing doesn't go down.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 08:44:10 AM »
What's the point of having a contest with 90 lb db's? Anyone who has been lifting seriously for a while shouldn't have a problem with them.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
squadfarter..just fuckin accept this challenge once and for all..you're nothing but a little whining son of a bitch..just accept it so that we can get rid of you once and for all..you're stupid dumb'gym owning' crap is getting old and pickin on other members lifting claims..if you got any balls,accept it.you're one big pain in everyones ass

110lb phone jockey meltdown...........ahhah ahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:02 AM »
What's the point of having a contest with 90 lb db's? Anyone who has been lifting seriously for a while shouldn't have a problem with them.
squad fucker is just a big talker and nothing else..he does not lift shit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
i don't give a shit one way or the other, if he wants to come out, fine, but i'm not traveling there i just don't give enough of a shit about it, it's not that important to me.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 08:46:23 AM »
St. Louis, MO

I might be able to work that into a business trip I have scheduled for March 22nd in Chicago.  If the flights/timing work out, I'll take off a day early & stop in St. Louis to own you...AGAIN.  If it doesn't, let's plan a meeting at the Arnold...  
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »
I might be able to work that into a business trip I have scheduled for March 22nd in Chicago.  If the flights/timing work out, I'll take off a day early & stop in St. Louis to own you...AGAIN.  If it doesn't, let's plan a meeting at the Arnold...  
dude you sound angry, if we meet up we're doing so as friends who had a simple disagreement, i have no animosity towards you, if you're coming here with anger and rage inside you forget it, i don't need the drama and stress, we're both too old for that nonsense.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 08:48:47 AM »
I might be able to work that into a business trip I have scheduled for March 22nd in Chicago.  If the flights/timing work out, I'll take off a day early & stop in St. Louis to own you...AGAIN.  If it doesn't, let's plan a meeting at the Arnold... 

Haven't you been training for reps and endurance the last 1+ years, Yemeni? Looks like this kind of challenge plays right into your hands.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 08:50:50 AM »
i don't give a shit one way or the other, if he wants to come out, fine, but i'm not traveling there i just don't give enough of a shit about it, it's not that important to me.
you mean you don't have a hard time believing that someone can rep the 90's and bench their bodyweight for reps  ??? ???

if he said he would do the 150's like he claimed i would say go for it, but the 90's ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:17 AM »
you mean you don't have a hard time believing that someone can rep the 90's and bench their bodyweight for reps  ??? ???

if he said he would do the 150's like he claimed i would say go for it, but the 90's ::)
yeah the 90's is ridiculous, i know he can do those, i do give the guy some credit, he does have a good build but i just have a hard time believing the 150's.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:20 AM »
but you bring up the 150's all the time....
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »

Yemeni claimed he would be repping the 150's by November. It's now the middle of Feb. and he's not anywhere near putting them up.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 08:54:23 AM »
that's because he said he'd give me back my old handle if i proved that he said he could press the 150's.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »
Yemeni claimed he would be repping the 150's by November. It's now the middle of Feb. and he's not anywhere near putting them up.
\

No doubt this guy is the biggest liar on Getbig....... Plus he is a fucking drama queen

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 08:56:19 AM »
the thing is that i said 150's not 90's, the 90's was obviously a joke but i weigh around 235 right now so it looks like Mindspin wants to go 190 for reps vs. 235 for reps, i can already say that i could probably get maybe 20-22 reps with that, i did 26 with 225 the last time i was messing around with reps.

that's some damn good work, man. what's your single do you think? you gotta be close to 4 plates.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 08:58:02 AM »
that's some damn good work, man. what's your single do you think? you gotta be close to 4 plates.
i did a hard single last week with 375, it will be a long time before i hit 4 plates if ever unless i go back on some special supplements again which seems pointless to me at age 34.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 09:01:57 AM »
I just thin it's crazy that mindspin wants to meet up with a 14yr old boy to bench ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 09:02:04 AM »
dude you sound angry, if we meet up we're doing so as friends who had a simple disagreement, i have no animosity towards you, if you're coming here with anger and rage inside you forget it, i don't need the drama and stress, we're both too old for that nonsense.

angry?  Ha ha ha!  You obviously don't know me that well.  Lot's of people on this board have met me and know me.  They will all tell you I'm extremely laid back.  As I've always said.  All in good in good fun.  Are you going to be at the Arnold?
w

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 09:02:23 AM »
Mindspin is better than Squadfatther in everything.
It is even silly to compare them.

No need for a contest.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 09:03:46 AM »
angry?  Ha ha ha!  You obviously don't know me that well.  Lot's of people on this board have met me and know me.  They will all tell you I'm extremely laid back.  As I've always said.  All in good in good fun.  Are you going to be at the Arnold?

hahaha ya good fun is trying to meet up with someone irl because they called you on your bullshit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 09:04:21 AM »
angry?  Ha ha ha!  You obviously don't know me that well.  Lot's of people on this board have met me and know me.  They will all tell you I'm extremely laid back.  As I've always said.  All in good in good fun.  Are you going to be at the Arnold?

that's cool i'm just like you i'm very laid back, like i said, i'm not looking to get into a pissing match in person with anyone, no one needs that especially a couple of 34-35 year olds, i might go to the Arnold, it's a 7 hour drive but i'm thinking about flying Southwest there their rates are pretty cheap.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »
Who the f**k would actually get on a plane to settle a f**king internet argument? The whole thing seems like a red herring ploy by Mindspring. Can't he just video tape himself doing the 150s and that will be the end of it. If he actually gets on a plane it will be the biggst self owning in getbig history.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 09:10:32 AM »
Who the f**k would actually get on a plane to settle a f**king internet argument? The whole thing seems like a red herring ploy by Mindspring. Can't he just video tape himself doing the 150s and that will be the end of it. If he actually gets on a plane it will be the biggst self owning in getbig history.

Cause Mindspring has the resources to do so, and it sounds like he wants to put this to an end.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »
Shut the fvck up, bitch boy.  You don't speak until spoken too.  Understood?

Be a man and post under your real ID you tiny little twat.
tiny-tit bounty hunter