Author Topic: NBC launches investigation for editing Zimmerman 911 call to appear racist.  (Read 12350 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I don't want to shoot anyone, but I believe that the fact that there were many break ins necessitated a watch program. 

i agree a watch program is awesome.

what i'm saying is, when GZ walks (after stirring this shit enough to get a shoot).... EVERY SINGLE JURY in a shooting case for the next 10 years will be seeking justice for trayvon.  If some skell attacks you in the alley and slams your head in the ground, and you shoot..

police are going to arrest you faster than ever - so they don't get all the scrutiny that SPD got.
DA is going to prosecute you - to avoid all the drama/marches for the city that it'd get
the jury is going to convict you - cause they're tired of armed dudes killing their 'innocent babies'.

THAT is why this case matters.  Sure, i'm an emotional flipflopper at times.  but when GZ walks, you're going to see everyone going at CCW holders harder than ever.  You'll see a legal shoot with the shooter railroaded - cause of what they did to trayvon.  watch and see :(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
i agree a watch program is awesome.

what i'm saying is, when GZ walks (after stirring this shit enough to get a shoot).... EVERY SINGLE JURY in a shooting case for the next 10 years will be seeking justice for trayvon.  If some skell attacks you in the alley and slams your head in the ground, and you shoot..

police are going to arrest you faster than ever - so they don't get all the scrutiny that SPD got.
DA is going to prosecute you - to avoid all the drama/marches for the city that it'd get
the jury is going to convict you - cause they're tired of armed dudes killing their 'innocent babies'.

THAT is why this case matters.  Sure, i'm an emotional flipflopper at times.  but when GZ walks, you're going to see everyone going at CCW holders harder than ever.  You'll see a legal shoot with the shooter railroaded - cause of what they did to trayvon.  watch and see :(

Could you be more of a fucking drama queen? No jury is going to care about this case down the road. Hell, no one is going to give a shit about this in another month. A person on a jury certainly won't be out to dole out justice on some other person because of what happened with this.  ::)

Do you not see how fucking stupid your arguments are? You operate in fairy tales.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Could you be more of a fucking drama queen? No jury is going to care about this case down the road. Hell, no one is going to give a shit about this in another month. A person on a jury certainly won't be out to dole out justice on some other person because of what happened with this.  ::)

Do you not see how fucking stupid your arguments are? You operate in fairy tales.

I dunno.  There are thousands of people marching in miami for Trayvon.

You're telling me if I took a trip to Miami tomorrow, shot some kid who started a fight with me after I tailed him 2 blocks... and it came to a trial and one of those geniuses marching was on the jury...

you think he/she would be honest and fair?  Or just dying to convict my militant ass for killing another innocent baby?   There are probably still racist jurors who convict/don't convict based upon OJ.  you're saying I cap some young kid in a month and the jury doesn't try to exact revenge for trayvon?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I dunno.  There are thousands of people marching in miami for Trayvon.

You're telling me if I took a trip to Miami tomorrow, shot some kid who started a fight with me after I tailed him 2 blocks... and it came to a trial and one of those geniuses marching was on the jury...

you think he/she would be honest and fair?  Or just dying to convict my militant ass for killing another innocent baby?   There are probably still racist jurors who convict/don't convict based upon OJ.  you're saying I cap some young kid in a month and the jury doesn't try to exact revenge for trayvon?

14 shot at a funeral and you are silent why? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

???  I didnt' know i had a duty to respond to every crime in america.  Um, let's see.  Investigate, convict, and execute the fcking shooters.  Period.  I didn't know we were on different pages when it came to enforcing the law  ???   I've said zimmerman was prob a clean shoot, but he's an asshole for playing ninja to cause the confrontation. 

Jurors are going to punish the next clean shooter.  watch and see.  every dude with a permit is suddenly going to be GZ.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

those people were murdered

was Treyvon Martin murdered ?

is that what you're suggesting or did I misunderstand your point ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
???  I didnt' know i had a duty to respond to every crime in america.  Um, let's see.  Investigate, convict, and execute the fcking shooters.  Period.  I didn't know we were on different pages when it came to enforcing the law  ???   I've said zimmerman was prob a clean shoot, but he's an asshole for playing ninja to cause the confrontation. 

Jurors are going to punish the next clean shooter.  watch and see.  every dude with a permit is suddenly going to be GZ.
Do I need to even get into how many assumptions were made in the making of this map?
How did they know which path Trayvon took to get there?
How do they know which path Zimmerman took to get there?
Was someone down there following there footprints?

This map is full of assumptions just like you are. This is no more accurate than your "opinions" of Zimmerman and Trayvon. Notice not even the MSM will touch this map - should tell you something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
those people were murdered

was Treyvon Martin murdered ?

is that what you're suggesting or did I misunderstand your point ?

We dont know if he was murdered.  You left wing freak shows jumped the gun on this from day 1 and now are being forced to make shit up to push forward your bullshit narratives. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This map is full of assumptions just like you are. This is no more accurate than your "opinions" of Zimmerman and Trayvon. Notice not even the MSM will touch this map - should tell you something.

nbc was using an overhead map last night to demonstrate how zimmerman left his truck and the meeting location, and pursued the kid 2 blocks. 

so yes, msm did touch the map.  they had it on msnbc last night.

shit man, what is so hard to comprehend - legal shoot from a cawksucker who did everything he could to make sure of a confrontation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
nbc was using an overhead map last night to demonstrate how zimmerman left his truck and the meeting location, and pursued the kid 2 blocks. 

shit man, what is so hard to comprehend - legal shoot from a cawksucker who did everything he could to make sure of a confrontation?

you mean the same NBC who made up the tape ? 

Fucking please - I am embarassed I once considered you a credible person. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

No one is arguing that you guy, were arguing your assumptions about all details that you claim to know without a.doubt, all your worthless fucking points on "why he wanted kill someone", now your changing your tune to "legal shoot who tried to confront someone", no shit Sherlock, he was a neighborhood watchman who didn't want the kid to get away before the cops got.there. everything else you're inferencing is all assumption, right down to that map.
Jesus Christ, Youre not even trying to argue the same point you were before.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Even you assuming he did everything to initiate.confontation is BS, you have no fucking idea how.it went down and neither does anyone else. And there is no fact in that map, did someone go down.there and follow their footsteps? Did they have a map based on the GPS locations of the phone? Did they see them? No. There is nothing to validate that map but assumptions made by a phone convo.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

We dont know if he was murdered.  You left wing freak shows jumped the gun on this from day 1 and now are being forced to make shit up to push forward your bullshit narratives. 

went right over your head with room to spare

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

NBC issues apology for edited Zimmerman 911 call
foxnews.com ^ | 4/3/12 | Fox/AP
Posted on April 3, 2012 8:11:39 PM EDT by ColdOne

NBC News issued an apology Tuesday for the way it handled the broadcasting of the 911 conversation between George Zimmerman and a police dispatcher in the Trayvon Martin case.

Following reports that NBC aired audio of the call was edited in a way that implied Zimmerman was racist, the network launched an internal investigation.

"During our investigation it became evident that there was an error made in the production process that we deeply regret. We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers," the network said in a statement cited

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I hope someone got fired over this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope someone got fired over this.

Probably got promoted.   The leftists and communists have a long history of this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i guess the topic of obama talking about jesus at a easter breakfast is big news  :D :D :D :D

right ideology - one big ridiculous joke  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Good.

NBC News reportedly fires producer of edited George Zimmerman tape
Published April 07, 2012
FoxNews.com

NBC News has fired a producer who worked on a 'Today' show segment that featured a heavily edited 911 recording in which George Zimmerman appears to racially profile Trayvon Martin before the teen's shooting, according to The New York Times.

The name of the Miami-based producer who was fired was not released, according to the Times report, which does not refer to any disciplinary action that may have been taken against other NBC staffers.

NBC News has been slammed for the report since last week, and had promised an investigation into what has been described as a grossly misleading editing of the tape.
NBC declined to confirm the firing, according to the Times report.

"An internal investigation determined that a "seasoned" producer was to blame for the edit, NBC had said earlier in the week, before news of the firing.

The edited version of the call that aired on Today clearly made Zimmerman appear to say Martin looked dangerous because of his race.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good … he looks black," Zimmerman says in the version of the tape that aired.

In the unedited version of the call, however, Zimmerman answers a question about Martin's race only after being specifically asked by the 911 dispatcher.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or like he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about," Zimmerman said, without referring at all to Martin's race.

Only after the 911 dispatcher asks "black, white or Hispanic?" did Zimmerman reply "He looks black."

The 17-year-old Martin was killed on Feb. 26 by Zimmerman in the city of Sanford, Fla., where Martin was visiting. Zimmerman claims Martin physically attacked him after he questioned why he was in the neighborhood.

Details of what actually happened between the two in the moments before the shooting are not clear, and are currently under investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/07/nbc-news-reportedly-fires-producer-edited-george-zimmerman-tape/?test=latestnews