Author Topic: NBC launches investigation for editing Zimmerman 911 call to appear racist.  (Read 12349 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
dude, the evidence is showing more and more than he's full of shit.  He had a cut on his head?  Did he get knocked down then start shooting?  His claim was ONE MINUTE - which to me is so insanely outlandish that it immediately shows him to be not credible.

shockwave, seriously, do you believe this man was punched and head smashed on pavement for SIXTY SECONDS?  Do his injuries on tape - including a broken nose - look to be 60 seconds of beating?  Dude, I've had my ass kicked in a lot less than that, and looked a lot worse. 

33, you do the hand to hand combat training - do you believe he was pucnhed and slammed for 60 seconds? 

cause imo, you exaggerate ONE THING in your story, and you're a fuccking liar.  one thing makes you not credible when there's a dead person on the ground.  Already, I think he is lying, because of the exaggeration on the phone call. 

we're also supposed to believe the Martin was running away with Zimmerman in pursuit (per 911 call) and then Zimmerman claim he walked back to his truck and Martin attacked him

This make no sense if Martin was running away

Who runs away and then decides to go back and confront the person he was just running from

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
dude, the evidence is showing more and more than he's full of shit.  He had a cut on his head?  Did he get knocked down then start shooting?  His claim was ONE MINUTE - which to me is so insanely outlandish that it immediately shows him to be not credible.

shockwave, seriously, do you believe this man was punched and head smashed on pavement for SIXTY SECONDS?  Do his injuries on tape - including a broken nose - look to be 60 seconds of beating?  Dude, I've had my ass kicked in a lot less than that, and looked a lot worse. 

33, you do the hand to hand combat training - do you believe he was pucnhed and slammed for 60 seconds? 

cause imo, you exaggerate ONE THING in your story, and you're a fuccking liar.  one thing makes you not credible when there's a dead person on the ground.  Already, I think he is lying, because of the exaggeration on the phone call. 
What?!
The evidence is showing exactly the OPPOSITE!
He was beat, there is evidence of that. The 60 seconds, who the fuck can tell how long theyre being beaten for? Im sorry, but in a fight seconds feel like minutes, and im pretty sure no one is counting how long something is going.
Youre basing your ENTIRE ARGUMENT now on this "60 seconds" thing, which has absolutley no bearing on anything.
It doesnt fucking matter, none of anything youre arguing matters in this case. Its not like him guessing and being wrong on how long the fight lasted suddenly means he's lieing about everything. Jesus Christ dude give it up - youre looking more and more like someone who just cant accept that he let the MSM take him for a ride.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
are yall looking at the aerial map?  dude followed treyon for 2 blocks past the clubhouse, to the spot where kid's body was found.  he was almost home.  he was shot dead one block over from his street - and it took sanford PD three days to tell his dad it was him that was shot.  yes, they let him sit for 3 days without making that connection that the missing kid in that same apartment complex was the same kid that was shot.

Some people think the only way they didn't make that connection, in a small town of 53k people, was intentionally.  Either they are insanely inept to not realize it, or they just wanted to keep that shit quiet while zimmerman had a few days to get his story tight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What?!
He was beat, there is evidence of that. The 60 seconds, who the fuck can tell how long theyre being beaten for? Im sorry, but in a fight seconds feel like minutes, and im pretty sure no one is counting how long something is going.
Youre basing your ENTIRE ARGUMENT now on this "60 seconds" thing, which has absolutley no bearing on anything.
It doesnt fucking matter, none of anything youre arguing matters in this case. Its not like him guessing and being wrong on how long the fight lasted suddenly means he's lieing about everything. Jesus Christ dude give it up - youre looking more and more like someone who just cant accept that he let the MSM take him for a ride.

i'm looking at the video.  1 gash to the head.  right?  no shirt full of blood, right?  unless the EMT was doing laundry, his shirt should have some.  a broken nose - what he claimed - is a pretty fuccking serious thing.

to me, it looks like he got knocked on his ass, sustained that one head cut, was punned down while the kid talked shit, screamed for help, then capped him.  If that is what happens, then it's a legal shoot, and i'm cool with that.  give the dude a medal.

BUT

if the cawksucker is LYING about any ***damn details, then you lock his ass up.  period.  if he lied to the 911 operator (exaggerated), then he isn't credible.  if he lied about "i was about to black out".   If he lied about broken nose.   If he lied about SIXTY SECONDS....

Look, if it's a legal shoot, then it's a good shoot and I'm cool with it.  But if this prick lies about any details - and i'd bet $10 he is lying about one of these things - then that fuuck should be locked up.  cause it kills credibility on all future legal shoots by all americans. 

See where i'm coming from?  I dont care that he shot someone - he did what he felt he had to do.  I hvae beef with him claiming all these things when all he wanted was legal trigger time on some punks that he thought was stealing shit.  If you lie about a shoot, you belong in prison - even if it was a justified shoot. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
are yall looking at the aerial map?  dude followed treyon for 2 blocks past the clubhouse, to the spot where kid's body was found.  he was almost home.  he was shot dead one block over from his street - and it took sanford PD three days to tell his dad it was him that was shot.  yes, they let him sit for 3 days without making that connection that the missing kid in that same apartment complex was the same kid that was shot.

Some people think the only way they didn't make that connection, in a small town of 53k people, was intentionally.  Either they are insanely inept to not realize it, or they just wanted to keep that shit quiet while zimmerman had a few days to get his story tight.
Jesus Christ Rob. Yes, them not telling the parents immediatley is a cover up and means everyone is lieing, the neighbors, Zimmerman, the police. Theyre all in it together.

Youre a fucking idiot dude.
 ::) ::) ::)

Why the fuck would the police give him time to get his story together? I mean WHAT THE FUCK!!?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What?!

I have not seen any evidence that "he was beat"

He could have been the aggressor and been doing the beating and still sustained injuries

a cut on his head is proof of nothing except that he has a cut on his head

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Jesus Christ Rob. Yes, them not telling the parents immediatley is a cover up and means everyone is lieing, the neighbors, Zimmerman, the police. Theyre all in it together.

Why the fuck would the police give him time to get his story together? I mean WHAT THE FUCK!!?
'

I think yes, they took less than 3 days to connect the two.    why did they wait?  i dunno.  i suspect it is so they could get his story straight and maybe let a little evidence corrode.  of thye're just lazy.  

think about it - 6 foot 2 black male goes missing.  6 foot 2 black male shot dead.  on the same night.  on the same street.  in a small town.  Probably the only 2 major reports they had that night.  Doesn't missing persons talk to the morgue?  lol

jeez, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon 72 hours to make that connection ;)   So yeah, that's shady to me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
i'm looking at the video.  1 gash to the head.  right?  no shirt full of blood, right?  unless the EMT was doing laundry, his shirt should have some.  a broken nose - what he claimed - is a pretty fuccking serious thing.

to me, it looks like he got knocked on his ass, sustained that one head cut, was punned down while the kid talked shit, screamed for help, then capped him.  If that is what happens, then it's a legal shoot, and i'm cool with that.  give the dude a medal.

BUT

if the cawksucker is LYING about any ***damn details, then you lock his ass up.  period.  if he lied to the 911 operator (exaggerated), then he isn't credible.  if he lied about "i was about to black out".   If he lied about broken nose.   If he lied about SIXTY SECONDS....

Look, if it's a legal shoot, then it's a good shoot and I'm cool with it.  But if this prick lies about any details - and i'd bet $10 he is lying about one of these things - then that fuuck should be locked up.  cause it kills credibility on all future legal shoots by all americans. 

See where i'm coming from?  I dont care that he shot someone - he did what he felt he had to do.  I hvae beef with him claiming all these things when all he wanted was legal trigger time on some punks that he thought was stealing shit.  If you lie about a shoot, you belong in prison - even if it was a justified shoot. 
No, I dont. If he was stuck under a dude who was smashing his head on the rocks, Im not really gonna convict him for not knowing exactly how many seconds he was getting his ass kicked, considering if youve ever been in a ring, seconds feel like minutes and you have NO idea WTF is going on. Its called adrenaline.

The ONLY thing that matters is who attacked who. Their character has absolutley NOTHING to do with this case (as you kept tring to say in old posts, "I dont care if so and so just robbed a bank thats not important"  ::))
And from the evidence, the neighbors claiming TM was on top of him, the gash on the back of his head, etc... it points to TM attacking him 1st. Thats all that matters. Nothing up until that point was a crime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I have not seen any evidence that "he was beat"

He could have been the aggressor and been doing the beating and still sustained injuries

a cut on his head is proof of nothing except that he has a cut on his head

60 seconds, broken nose.    witnesses saying he was clean and blood free RIGHT AFTER ths shoot.

Look, if he was knocked down and dude got on top and he was scared, so be it.  admit it.  legal shoot, which i'm fine with.

what i'm not fine with is these trigger happy ass-hats lying/exaggerating.  dude's dick was hard to shoot someone.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
60 seconds, broken nose.    witnesses saying he was clean and blood free RIGHT AFTER ths shoot.

Look, if he was knocked down and dude got on top and he was scared, so be it.  admit it.  legal shoot, which i'm fine with.

what i'm not fine with is these trigger happy ass-hats lying/exaggerating.  dude's dick was hard to shoot someone.
NO THEY DIDNT YOU FUCKING LIAR! They were saying on the "PD video" he appeared clean. The witness said TM had him on the ground and was attacking him.
STOP LIEING!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Laziness, complacence, indifference, ineptitude, prejudice etc..

maybe some combination

take your pick

besides how much time do you need to make up a story like that.....maybe about 5 seconds

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, I dont. If he was stuck under a dude who was smashing his head on the rocks, Im not really gonna convict him for not knowing exactly how many seconds he was getting his ass kicked, considering if youve ever been in a ring, seconds feel like minutes and you have NO idea WTF is going on. Its called adrenaline.

The ONLY thing that matters is who attacked who. Their character has absolutley NOTHING to do with this case (as you kept tring to say in old posts, "I dont care if so and so just robbed a bank thats not important"  ::))
And from the evidence, the neighbors claiming TM was on top of him, the gash on the back of his head, etc... it points to TM attacking him 1st. Thats all that matters. Nothing up until that point was a crime.

i wrestled, did TKD, and have gotten my ass kicked a few times.  You say "I dont konw how long it lasted".  You dont' just pull 60 seconds out of your ass.  

I dont care if it's a legal shoot.  I do care if dude is lying about 1% of this - cause i'm a permit carrier and it's a jury that won't believe my unlucky ass, should I ever need to defend myself.  This d-bag is making it so that every juror will be out for justice for every legal shoot in the next 10 years.  Every cop will immediately book for murder legal shooters, so as to not err on side of sanford lol.

SO yeah, this dickhead lying means if/when 333386 ever defends himself, his jury will be looking to 'get the gun nuts back for trayvon'.  See?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Laziness, complacence, indifference, prejudice etc..

maybe some combination

take your pick

besides how much time do you need to make up a story like that.....maybe about 5 seconds

Im pretty sure that the PD was not in on it with Zimmerman. The rest is pure speculation on everyones part, it could be anything from needing a positive ID (DNA or blood), to any other sort of things. Its not automatically incompetence or corruption.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
NO THEY DIDNT YOU FUCKING LIAR! They were saying on the "PD video" he appeared clean. The witness said TM had him on the ground and was attacking him.
STOP LIEING!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/trayvon-martin-witness-zimmerman-uninjured

The first eyewitness account of the 17-year-old's final moments emerged on Thursday night more than a month after the boy lost his life in an altercation with a neighbourhood watch leader in a gated community in Sanford.

The anonymous man said he reported to police details of what he saw on the evening of 26 February, which included watching the gunman walking away from the fight apparently uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I wouldn't personally speculate he was looking to shoot someone

It's much more likely he just panicked and shot and then realized he better make up a story or he's fucked

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Im pretty sure that the PD was not in on it with Zimmerman. The rest is pure speculation on everyones part, it could be anything from needing a positive ID (DNA or blood), to any other sort of things. Its not automatically incompetence or corruption.

the police chief, responding to the state prosecutor, both rushed down on a sunday night to OVERRIDE the lead investigator before he could charge him with manslaughter.

So I don't think the entire PD was in on it.  Do I think the prosecutor got a call from ZImmer senior (the judge/magistrate) that night?  You bet lol.  Did he and the chief override the lead prosecutor, who interviewed him right after and knew the facts before his dad could clean them up?  you betcha ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
i wrestled, did TKD, and have gotten my ass kicked a few times.  You say "I dont konw how long it lasted".  You dont' just pull 60 seconds out of your ass.  

SO yeah, this dickhead lying means if/when 333386 ever defends himself, his jury will be looking to 'get the gun nuts back for trayvon'.  See?
You ever think he may have said "I dont know", and they said "Guess, its important" (Cause thats usually what they do).

I dont care if it's a legal shoot.  I do care if dude is lying about 1% of this - cause i'm a permit carrier and it's a jury that won't believe my unlucky ass, should I ever need to defend myself.  This d-bag is making it so that every juror will be out for justice for every legal shoot in the next 10 years.  Every cop will immediately book for murder legal shooters, so as to not err on side of sanford lol.
So basically, youre saying, you dont care about the case, you dont care about whether the dude is innocent, you just dont like him cause he might have done something to mess with your permit so he's auto-guilty in your eyes. And the whole time youve been arguing lies and non-points because you just wanted him to be guilty of being this dickhead you already were convinced he was.
Good to go Rob, thanks for letting us know what we already did - that you should never be on a jury.
::) ::) ::) ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I didn't say or suggest they conspired with him to cover it up

I'd say gross negligence is much more likely and then full on CYA after the fact

The reason we are all speculating is because the cops appear to have done almost no investigation of the shooting at the time it occurred

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/trayvon-martin-witness-zimmerman-uninjured

The first eyewitness account of the 17-year-old's final moments emerged on Thursday night more than a month after the boy lost his life in an altercation with a neighbourhood watch leader in a gated community in Sanford.

The anonymous man said he reported to police details of what he saw on the evening of 26 February, which included watching the gunman walking away from the fight apparently uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

Jesus Christ Rob, its not like you cant see the fucking foorage with the gash on his head, or what, do you think he did that himself? You have nothing short of tinfoil-hattery.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I didn't say or suggest they conspired with him to cover it up

I'd say gross negligence is much more likely and then full on CYA after the fact

The reason we are all speculating is because the cops appear to have done almost no investigation of the shooting at the time it occurred

I was talking to 240 broseph. And I agree with you, I dont agree with 240 who has already decided what kind of man he was, his intentions, his motivations, and already tried and convicted him without any evidence to back it up, just his own personal beliefs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I was talking to 240 broseph. And I agree with you, I dont agree with 240 who has already decided what kind of man he was, his intentions, his motivations, and already tried and convicted him without any evidence to back it up, just his own personal beliefs.

I was responding to your response to me about the PD not being in on it with Zimmerman

I'll try to stay out of your dialogue with 240

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yeah, cause that's what he was doing during the whole thing.  Counting to himself...one-thousand one, one-thousand two...

Your retardation level is off the fuck meter.  ::)

So with all the lying and exaggerating you've done in this case....

Yeah, I agree...you've got no credibility.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Jesus Christ Rob, its not like you cant see the fucking foorage with the gash on his head, or what, do you think he did that himself? You have nothing short of tinfoil-hattery.

he had one cut on his head.  agreed.

the witness didn't see blood gushing or major injuries.  sixty seconds of beaten, one little bump that the witness didn't even see?

i've said i think it's a justified shoot.  But him lying about it means every permit holder in america will have a much harder time with a legal shoot, in the future.  All cause of this trigger happy asshole who walked INTO what he believed was a high man with an object in his hand form his waist (presumably a gun).

Dude lied, or embraced a gunfight, one or the other!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

the witness didn't see blood gushing or major injuries.  sixty seconds of beaten, one little bump that the witness didn't even see?

i've said i think it's a justified shoot.  But him lying about it means every permit holder in america will have a much harder time with a legal shoot, in the future.  All cause of this trigger happy asshole who walked INTO what he believed was a high man with an object in his hand form his waist (presumably a gun).

Dude lied, ora gunfight, one or the other!
The 60 seconds is irrelevant, totally irrelevant and youre using it to create suspicion. There is no way for him to know how long he was under the dude. And you have no idea where the witness was, who he was, or if he's even a credible witness. Whereas the neighbors have said they saw TM on top of him beating him. So that kind of shoots your whole theory to hell (except for the irrelevant 60 second comment). Not to mention people kept saying that there was no evidence of him having any wounds in the PD video, then an HD one came out, and BAM, wounds. Your whole argument is what, that he said he was being beaten for 60 seconds and he didnt show 60 seconds worth of abuse? What does that even mean? What if he was fighting back? I dont know about you, but when someone has me on the ground, generally im grabbing at his hands, posting him up, making sure he isnt hitting me in the face as much as possible.
Youre argument - is a non-argument based on nothing except you desperatley trying to find something with which to discredit EVERYTHING he's said.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Dude lied, or embraced a gunfight, one or the other!

Is it legal in FL to confront someone, start a fight and then pull out a gun a shoot him

let's be clear - I'm not saying that is what happened - I'm asking if that scenario is legal (if you know)

btw  - wouldn't it be easy for forensics to figure out if Martin was shot while lying on his back on the ground as opposed to while sitting on top of someone

It still wouldn't prove who started the fight but it might give Zimmerman some justification that he felt his life was in danger