Author Topic: NBC launches investigation for editing Zimmerman 911 call to appear racist.  (Read 12341 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Is it legal in FL to confront someone, start a fight and then pull out a gun a shoot him

let's be clear - I'm not saying that is what happened - I'm asking if that scenario is legal (if you know)

btw  - wouldn't it be easy for forensics to figure out if Martin was shot while lying on his back on the ground as opposed to while sitting on top of someone

It still wouldn't prove who started the fight but it might give Zimmerman some justification that he felt his life was in danger

I know im not 240, but check this.
This is where the neighbor said they saw TM on top of zimmerman, called the cops, heard the shot, and then saw TM on the ground next to Zimmerman. And im pretty sure that was corroborated - that TM was shot on top of Zimmerman.
Youre right, has nothing to do with who threw the 1st punch. But its also kind of irrelevant who confronted who. Its not illegal to confront anyone, it is however illegal to attack said person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I know im not 240, but check this.
This is where the neighbor said they saw TM on top of zimmerman, called the cops, heard the shot, and then saw TM on the ground next to Zimmerman. And im pretty sure that was corroborated - that TM was shot on top of Zimmerman.
Youre right, has nothing to do with who threw the 1st punch. But its also kind of irrelevant who confronted who. Its not illegal to confront anyone, it is however illegal to attack said person.

It's relevent because it would contradict Zimmerman story that he was returning (had almost returned to his van when he was attacked)

Also, if Zimmerman was on his back when he shot Martin wouldn't he have some blood on his shirt

This seems like some very basic that should have been figured out by now

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
It's relevent because it would contradict Zimmerman story that he was returning (had almost returned to his van when he was attacked)

Also, Zimmerman was on his back when he shot Martin wouldn't he have some blood on his shirt

This seems like some very basic that should have been figured out by now
I see what youre saying, im saying its irrelevant who initiated the argument, whether Zimmerman started arguing with Trayvon or vice versa, but if youre insinuating that Zimmerman confronting Travyon means he chased him down the road, then yes it would contradict the story. However, Id ass-u-me that that would have shot up red flags and the media would have pounced on that, if he was any distance from his truck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I see what youre saying, im saying its irrelevant who initiated the argument, whether Zimmerman started arguing with Trayvon or vice versa, but if youre insinuating that Zimmerman confronting Travyon means he chased him down the road, then yes it would contradict the story. However, Id ass-u-me that that would have shot up red flags and the media would have pounced on that, if he was any distance from his truck.

there are tons of red flags and I think it was a week or more before this even hit the media

there is just so little info on what happened and seemingly little to no investigatin by the police at the time it occurred

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
there are tons of red flags and I think it was a week or more before this even hit the media

there is just so little info on what happened and seemingly little to no investigatin by the police at the time it occurred

That we know of, but Police departments try to keep things as quite as possible because they dont want this kind of shit happening - even moreso when it turns into a media circus. They usually try and withhold the details until they know what happened, because of exactly this situation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The libs have been trying.to blow this up since day one with lying about damn near every aspect of this including Obama. Don't expect them to stop now, they have a blatant racist agenda. As for NBC Tom Brokaw appeared on Chinese communist TV. What does that tell you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That we know of, but Police departments try to keep things as quite as possible because they dont want this kind of shit happening - even moreso when it turns into a media circus. They usually try and withhold the details until they know what happened, because of exactly this situation.

yeah but how much time could they have spent if they let the shooter go the same night

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
yeah but how much time could they have spent if they let the shooter go the same night

If everything checked out, and they had no reason to arrest him right away, than I assume thats their SOP. I dont know what the procedure is on that sort of thing, but Im ass-u-ming that if they had reasonable suspicious to think he was lieing, they would have locked him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The 60 seconds is irrelevant, totally irrelevant and youre using it to create suspicion. There is no way for him to know how long he was under the dude.

Then he shouldn't have claimed 60 seconds.  He shuold have just said "I dont konw how long i was beaten".

See, it's that instant delivery of the perfect answers, exaggerated to completely remove any doubt he had any other options - that destroys his credibility.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Then he shouldn't have claimed 60 seconds.  He shuold have just said "I dont konw how long i was beaten".

See, it's that instant delivery of the perfect answers, exaggerated to completely remove any doubt he had any other options - that destroys his credibility.

Dude, wtf. What if the police said "estimate the time, its important" (As Ive literally heard officers say this before). And you have no fucking idea how "instant" his answer was.
Stupid fucking argument 240, stupid argument. Youre grasping at straws to discredit this guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes, it's legal to create a situation where you're getting your ass kicked, then you make a claim (on your own judgment, which is obviously already poor to follow an armed person on drugs into a yard).

Plus he followed the kid 2 blocks PAST the clubhouse, after hanging up with police.  That's a long fcking way for a kid to see some fat stranger chasing him.  

So yeah, it's legal - and this is why ppl have an issue with 'stand your ground'.   IMO, the florida law of "forcible felony' may have just been adequate, because it covers every shoot EXCEPT the ones you start ;)   People love the stand-your-ground law cause you can kill ppl pretty easily with it and "i felt scared" is all you need.  The old law, you needed to witness a forcible felony to shoot.  ;

If you wanna play cowboy, you claim stand your ground.  PERSONALLY, I like to make every effort to flee.  I've done it, and zimmer should have stopped at mailboxes to meet police as instructed  -  not follow a teenager for TWO MORE BLOCKS before killing him.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V

He didn't claim it retard.

That's your claim.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Yes, it's legal to create a situation where you're getting your ass kicked, then you make a claim (on your own judgment, which is obviously already poor to follow an armed person on drugs into a yard).

Plus he followed the kid 2 blocks PAST the clubhouse, after hanging up with police.  That's a long fcking way for a kid to see some fat stranger chasing him.  

So yeah, it's legal - and this is why ppl have an issue with 'stand your ground'.   IMO, the florida law of "forcible felony' may have just been adequate, because it covers every shoot EXCEPT the ones you start ;)   People love the stand-your-ground law cause you can kill ppl pretty easily with it and "i felt scared" is all you need.  The old law, you needed to witness a forcible felony to shoot.  ;

If you wanna play cowboy, you claim stand your ground.  PERSONALLY, I like to make every effort to flee.  I've done it, and zimmer should have stopped at mailboxes to meet police as instructed  -  not follow a teenager for TWO MORE BLOCKS before killing him.  
Give it rest already, for fucks sake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He didn't claim it retard.

That's your claim.

his daddy did.  and he will too, should there be a trial.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
his daddy did.  and he will too, should there be a trial. 

But, but...what about your earlier post.  One lie and you're a liar.  Are you berating yourself over your non-stop lying?

Good job claiming what he might claim in the future.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
his daddy did.  and he will too, should there be a trial.  
So, you lied. That means that everything you said is a lie, using your own logic, correct? Cause one innaccuracy by Zimmerman (even though it wasnt him) means his whole story loses credibility. Or does that logic not apply to your non-stop lies and exaggerations?
Honestly 240 the things your projecting onto Zimmerman sound more like YOU that it does him. Sounds like youre describing yourself.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
that's despicable and whorish.   
My exact thoughts.

The presstitudes ... pffttt!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So, you lied. That means that everything you said is a lie, using your own logic, correct? Cause one innaccuracy by Zimmerman (even though it wasnt him) means his whole story loses credibility. Or does that logic not apply to your non-stop lies and exaggerations?
Honestly 240 the things your projecting onto Zimmerman sound more like YOU that it does him. Sounds like youre describing yourself.

if he is lying to police about a dead body he created - exaggerating the beating he took - that's hardly "one inaccuracy"!

that beating is the entire legal basis for him pulling the trigger.  Kinda a big deal to be innaccuate on ;)  THe one single item that clears him, and THAT is the one he gets wrong, greatly to his benefit.

I think he got hit once, got pinned down, and shot him.  Period.  He chased a kid thru the dark for 2 blocks past the clubhouse, the kid came out, they probably went right at each other, as shit usually is in real life like that.  hell, i bet he never got his NOSE BROKEN, as claimed.  i bet they went right to ground game, guy hit his head on ground, and decided to use his gun.

that's probably what happened, let's be real.  He was scared and he shot.  Then jsut say that.  Don't be a cuunt and lie about it.  Don't be that jackass saying 'stand your ground law" after you were beat for 60 seconds of sidewalk pounding and you didn't even wanna to go hospital.  Don't say "was about to lose consciousness" whehn you hopped right up after shoot.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
ABC News Enhances Zimmerman Video, Now Says It Shows “Pair of Gashes And Welts” On His Head…

(Orlando Sentinel) — ABC News has re-digitized video of George Zimmerman taken shortly after Trayvon Martin’s shooting.

The video was unveiled as an exclusive this morning on “Good Morning America.” ABC was the first news organization to show the original tape.

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows “what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman’s head.”

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-trayvon-martin-enhanced-video-040212_1_reporter-matt-gutman-abc-news-neighborhood-watch-volunteer-zimmerman

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
if he is lying to police about a dead body he created - exaggerating the beating he took - that's hardly "one inaccuracy"!

that beating is the entire legal basis for him pulling the trigger.  Kinda a big deal to be innaccuate on ;)  THe one single item that clears him, and THAT is the one he gets wrong, greatly to his benefit.

I think he got hit once, got pinned down, and shot him.  Period.  He chased a kid thru the dark for 2 blocks past the clubhouse, the kid came out, they probably went right at each other, as shit usually is in real life like that.  hell, i bet he never got his NOSE BROKEN, as claimed.  i bet they went right to ground game, guy hit his head on ground, and decided to use his gun.

that's probably what happened, let's be real.  He was scared and he shot.  Then jsut say that.  Don't be a cuunt and lie about it.  Don't be that jackass saying 'stand your ground law" after you were beat for 60 seconds of sidewalk pounding and you didn't even wanna to go hospital.  Don't say "was about to lose consciousness" whehn you hopped right up after shoot.
Dude had a gash on the back of his head. Cut the "scared" bullshit. If he was having his head smashed on the pavement, he's going into panic mode, you make it just sound like he couldnt fight and was a pussy.
He never claimed the 60 second bullshit like you keep saying. How is the "60 seconds" the "one single item that clears him".
Youre whole argument is based on something he never even said. How fucking pathetic are you being now?  Jesus Christ dude. Just admit you dont give a flying fuck about what actually happened, you WANT this guy to be this douchebag you keep making him out to be so youll be justified with all your bullshit. Any little thing you can grab to try and discredit him, you do, even when he didnt fucking say it, and youre looking like a total tool.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
ABC News Enhances Zimmerman Video, Now Says It Shows “Pair of Gashes And Welts” On His Head…

(Orlando Sentinel) — ABC News has re-digitized video of George Zimmerman taken shortly after Trayvon Martin’s shooting.

The video was unveiled as an exclusive this morning on “Good Morning America.” ABC was the first news organization to show the original tape.

Reporter Matt Gutman said the clearer video shows “what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman’s head.”

Neighborhood Watch volunteer Zimmerman has said he shot 17-year-old Trayvon in self-defense. The video shows Zimmerman arriving at the Sanford Police Department within an hour after the shooting.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-trayvon-martin-enhanced-video-040212_1_reporter-matt-gutman-abc-news-neighborhood-watch-volunteer-zimmerman

Nope, he was just scared cause TM knocked him down so he decided to shoot him cause he cant fight.  ::)

Calloway

• Getbig II
LOL, unbiased media my ass.

Yah, but biased in what way?

Toward makig people "get liberal"?

Or toward keeping people divided?  Cause that seems like the true motive.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Yah, but biased in what way?

Toward makig people "get liberal"?

Or toward keeping people divided?  Cause that seems like the true motive.
Yeah I dont really like looking at things in left/right, because I tend to agree with centrists on both sides of most issues, but I tend to lean slightly right on rights and liberties but slightly left on social issues like abortion.
I tend to focus more on peoples rights to make their own decisions, and I tend to be against anything that has to do with one side or the other making choices for other people (as there are issues like that on both sides)

This, like you said, is biased more towards causing diviciveness which helps them with ratings, plus they can use it for their sides agenda's. (Gun control, etc)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
They are not BIASED.

They are in business. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
They are not BIASED.

They are in business.  
Better way of putting it.
I would say however, that traditionally jouralists tried to potray only the facts in order to be as accurate as possible - seems now days like its less important to be accurate than it is to get their opinions on onto people.