Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236841 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #775 on: November 12, 2013, 02:59:36 AM »
I'm very pleased to see my theorem of not messing with the truly crazy and unpredictable, illustrated so viscerally.

You've got to hand it to VG, the fellow knows only how to be himself and I respect that.

Naturally, many of you will disagree with the degree of vengeance - but that's in the eye of the beholder and when the beholder is capable of being batshit crazy, spin the wheel - it could be anything.  That's the game you enter into when you lay a cool, refreshing dash of your mouthcum all over someone's cranium.  It's not your place to set the boundary.  That honour is bestowed upon the jilted.

I think it would be best if Vince Basile just apologised to Melvin, now and deleted his account - before Melvin turns his voodoo stare upon him.  It must be pretty fucking scary to be the beast's next target.   What will it be Melvin?  Will you uncover his secret life of posing for gnome statues?   Have you found evidence that VB drives an ice cream van on the weekends?  Have you hacked into a government laser satellite and are currently planning to incinerate his gymnasium?
ah, the ice cream truck!  what a funny, funny Getbig time! 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #776 on: November 12, 2013, 03:04:26 AM »
In fact, Adonis have only 30 IQ-points.  German Shepherd Dog has 70, so do your math..

That is a logically inferior statement that suggests the owner has an intellect capable of being bested by a scottish terrier or a crossbreed mongrel of some sorts.  The IQ of a shepherd dog does not give any clear point to linking him to do his math.  It is, at best a slightly relevant factoid of no consequence to the contention and thus, should never be suggested in a manner whereby it is the reason for him to do his math.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #777 on: November 12, 2013, 03:13:24 AM »
I don't with DA any ill will but he does watch too much television and thinks he is fucking Gyp Rosetti on Boardwalk Empire.

PS, I wonder if Derek would sing the song Gyp is singing at 2:40 to Vince and Vissy if they met?

"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2013, 03:29:50 AM »
There's a unique linguistic air about a Schizzo post, both in form and in content -- something that is at once not easily disguised nor easily replicated. The sensory, conceptual-intentional, and linguistic faculties of my brain are so finely attuned to the stimuli that constitute Schizzo posts that they've jointly forged a new pathway straight to my amygdala such that I can instantly feel annoyed in their presence and react accordingly.

Schizzo isn't posting under any gimmicks.

Hear Hear!

This man gets it!

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2013, 04:26:38 AM »
There's a unique linguistic air about a Schizzo post, both in form and in content -- something that is at once not easily disguised nor easily replicated. The sensory, conceptual-intentional, and linguistic faculties of my brain are so finely attuned to the stimuli that constitute Schizzo posts that they've jointly forged a new pathway straight to my amygdala such that I can instantly feel annoyed in their presence and react accordingly.

Schizzo isn't posting under any gimmicks.

One should not ignore the amygdala "low road", described by Joseph LeDoux (1996). Some stimuli can bypass the cortex and directly evoke a fear response by reaching the amygdala through thalamus. Loud noises, shocks.... and Schizzo posts have this ability.

NN

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #780 on: November 12, 2013, 05:43:27 AM »
I don't with DA any ill will but he does watch too much television and thinks he is fucking Gyp Rosetti on Boardwalk Empire.

PS, I wonder if Derek would sing the song Gyp is singing at 2:40 to Vince and Vissy if they met?

rosetti was great character..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #781 on: November 12, 2013, 05:43:51 AM »
Hear Hear!

This man gets it!

Or is this an elaborate ploy in the web of Shizzo deceit?  Is Shizzo masquerading as "Syntaxmachine", now - cunningly insinuating that he, himself has no capacity for the type of gambit that is actually in play, thereby distancing himself by no short margin from the insidious truth?  Is the portrayal of a child-like mind, nothing more than an effective way to masterfully fabricate an entire ecosystem surrounding an internet identity that has no actual corresponding human mind, behind it?  

(Probably not :))

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #782 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:46 AM »
Wow informative thread!
Here are the things I've learned
1. Uberman must have no life or is possibly the worlds greatest keyboard warrior
2. I think Im in love with Booty
3. Alex is still kinda creepy but funny
4. True Anus is still an anus (some things never change)
5. Derek has cancer( don't know him but I think I may have bashed him once. Hope you get well DA)
6. Vince is not only a peter puffing queen hes also still a scumbag
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #783 on: November 12, 2013, 05:58:25 AM »
You are both dangerous keyboard warriors, but I think Adonis got at least 30 IQ points on you.

NN

I already know that and I've said it twice in this thread.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: November 12, 2013, 06:22:20 AM »
I know i said many times that apparently all that matters is to simply "adapt" to survive, whatever the way we adapt, but i came to the conclusion that the way we adapt and survive, ALSO matters. Some people adapt being cold, and arent happy , and dont want kids etc, they are cynical; nihilist. They find their hapiness in knowing people suffer, and hoping everything one day will end. That s the only way they know because that s what they ve been exposed to, that s how my own parents, well at least father, understand life ; actually that's because he failed his own life, so he is convinced it is what everyone think. The other way to adapt is to give your best, detect bad people, stay away from them, help them if you can, followng God's words. Family, couple, kids FIRST -before pretending to want to change the world- and as a result if you are a good example, people who think alike might follow you. It s pretty tough to select relationships, cause you often have to take the bad with the good.

I think there is somethng i dont know because i have not been exposing to it, but that i d like to discover, understand. It doesnt mean life on earth is heaven, it doesnt mean everyone is a nice carebear, it doesnt mean you have to be a gullible bleeding heart . Doesnt mean you can do your best to built it with what you have. We are probably God himself.
Fact is, heaven is Not on earth. Life on earth as an human being is probably Hell for basically 99.9 percent of people, from all backgrounds and social classes, whatever the amount of power or  money they own. And even if you do your best to build something it can be destroyed at any time.
The only way to be happy is to work whatever the job; to feel better; being part of the big thing, and for those who can, raise a happy family. Everything else is wicked. Many people have families and jobs and arent happy or genuinely nice too. Many unhappy people, very few, rare, genuinely happy ones, and you never hear about them. They are hidden. They are genuine.
Some people are happy at their jobs but unhappy in their families...in other cases it's the oposite... who is happy at work, and in his family? Also there is work, and work. Some people work at doing music, painting, being actors play a sport, etc. They consider it a job.
Fact is to be genuinely happy you need it ALL. The right job you love doing, AND a couple, family you focus on as much as you focus on your job.

Now, how to explain competition, selection? most of us realized this we all want everything to be perfect in our lives, but there s still the need to confront yourself to others daily. To adapt to survive; to excell to get higher, at the detriment of...others. It s easier to go thru all of this with a guidance, someone who wants you to continue a legacy. If nobody cares about you; your sucees, your hapiness; you feel empty and see no point in being succesful if nobody is here to tell you they re proud of you. This is the problem in notdysfunctional, shattered families the atheist society produces. Kids feel not loved, not fulfiled, regreted and end becoming cynical sooner and sooner.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #785 on: November 12, 2013, 06:22:58 AM »
Or is this an elaborate ploy in the web of Shizzo deceit?  Is Shizzo masquerading as "Syntaxmachine", now - cunningly insinuating that he, himself has no capacity for the type of gambit that is actually in play, thereby distancing himself by no short margin from the insidious truth?  Is the portrayal of a child-like mind, nothing more than an effective way to masterfully fabricate an entire ecosystem surrounding an internet identity that has no actual corresponding human mind, behind it?  

(Probably not :))

Syntax is nothing short from being a genius though

Very eloquent and with a very astute and logical mind.

I believe it's merely a matter of Syntax seeing who Shizzle really is.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #786 on: November 12, 2013, 06:33:33 AM »
Wow informative thread!
Here are the things I've learned
1. Uberman must have no life or is possibly the worlds greatest keyboard warrior
2. I think Im in love with Booty
3. Alex is still kinda creepy but funny
4. True Anus is still an anus (some things never change)
5. Derek has cancer( don't know him but I think I may have bashed him once. Hope you get well DA)
6. Vince is not only a peter puffing queen hes also still a scumbag

Explain number 2

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #787 on: November 12, 2013, 07:00:40 AM »
If nothing else, Rear Admiral Derek will live on in the anals of getbig history for his famous tactical maneuvers against General Squadfelcher.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: November 12, 2013, 07:06:10 AM »
what motivates one to excell,?  learn , better himslef? Often it s Interested Caregivers who encourage him, her. Often there is a will to dominate, to be unique, so people would become dependant of our skill. We all know that feeling, being in the flow of something, forgeting everything, yourself, time. It acts as a drug, and anti depressant. If nobody encourages you to do something during your childhood, you lack it for the rest of your life. Simply because it means those who  spwaned you dont know why they spawned you, or regret having spwaning you on different levels. We are marked by these feelings we re exposed to during our childhood. We are like butter, or soap, we record everything and it will shape our personality for the rest of our lives.

Many, many people, lack it. Still, they can find peace , dignity, a role, a place, doing any kind of job they can. Of course they ll be below people who were more loved, invested, by their own parents most of the time. More often than not, we cannot change what, who we are, and can only do it thru the production of an offspring.

We all know what it hapiness, but only a few are able to reach what it really is.
I am personally convinced now it is only in your couple, family, essentially, that you can find it after decades spent together attempting to survive. But for the couple, family to work, you need a guide to follow. Many people thought they didnt need that guide, and we can see everyday where it led them.

Again i dont consider someone who has money, fame, power as a role model just because he has fame, money, power. I ll take the michael jordan / horace grant example again, horace grant has less money, but he stayed with his wife, works helping people and has kids, and lives in a ranch away from the city.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #789 on: November 12, 2013, 07:24:58 AM »
If nothing else, Rear Admiral Derek will live on in the anals of getbig history for his famous tactical maneuvers against General Squadfelcher.
true  that was a classic time...one of the biggest meltdowns in recorded history

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #790 on: November 12, 2013, 10:02:18 AM »
what motivates one to excell,?  learn , better himslef? Often it s Interested Caregivers who encourage him, her. Often there is a will to dominate, to be unique, so people would become dependant of our skill. We all know that feeling, being in the flow of something, forgeting everything, yourself, time. It acts as a drug, and anti depressant. If nobody encourages you to do something during your childhood, you lack it for the rest of your life. Simply because it means those who  spwaned you dont know why they spawned you, or regret having spwaning you on different levels. We are marked by these feelings we re exposed to during our childhood. We are like butter, or soap, we record everything and it will shape our personality for the rest of our lives.

Many, many people, lack it. Still, they can find peace , dignity, a role, a place, doing any kind of job they can. Of course they ll be below people who were more loved, invested, by their own parents most of the time. More often than not, we cannot change what, who we are, and can only do it thru the production of an offspring.

We all know what it hapiness, but only a few are able to reach what it really is.
I am personally convinced now it is only in your couple, family, essentially, that you can find it after decades spent together attempting to survive. But for the couple, family to work, you need a guide to follow. Many people thought they didnt need that guide, and we can see everyday where it led them.

Again i dont consider someone who has money, fame, power as a role model just because he has fame, money, power. I ll take the michael jordan / horace grant example again, horace grant has less money, but he stayed with his wife, works helping people and has kids, and lives in a ranch away from the city.
Oh Really?  :D

Donna Grant, the ex- of former Chicago Bull Horace wrote into BOSSIP last night asking that we shed light on her situation. According to Donna, Horace left her for a “Becky”.

Here is their story:

I am Horace Grant’s x-wife I’d like to give some information on how much of a millionaire dead beat dad he is! Yeah I know all his life and still til this day his claim to fame is he’s “A *****tian” and now that he is retired all he does now is “give back.” But, yet in still for almost all of his son’s younger years he has failed to provide health insurance, refuse to pay my son’s college tuition and dorm fee’s and monthly stipend.

My son is not in school now he even refuse to pay for junior college…

… and he has taken back the 16th birthday present a car he bought for my son. Actually he has sent two request be relinquished of all financial obligation for my son. Now tell me in 2009 what parent don’t want there kid to have a college degree you are a millionaire that has never ever been around for my son never came to 8th grade graduation 12th grade graduation very rare a phone call to even acknowledge his existence on this earth you even allow your attorney’s to BULLY my son in any kinda way necessary to keep him from trying to go to court to retrieve something that is his. It is laid out in my divorce decree in black and white. Let me know if you have any further interest on this former NBA millionaire.

Thanks,
    Donna Grant

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #791 on: November 12, 2013, 10:18:03 AM »

The DA we know googles himself...

Sees Rear Admiral. Says huh maybe no one will notice the age and think I was a someone in the Navy. Pretty cool.

Rear Admiral Derek Anthony googles himself and sees our DA naked with men rubbing him and his profile with the gfp picture. He says SON OF A BITCH. Who is this fucking fruit loop.

Prolly pretty close to the truth lol.
$

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: November 12, 2013, 10:26:53 AM »

I just left a message and used his real name....mission was still accomplished because that kidney can now go to a person more deserving and who isn't going to abuse their body with steroids and synthol.

I'm considering calling Social Services as well so he isn't improperly claiming that he's poor and mooching off the taxpayers. 

haha while you are right about the kidney going to someone more deserving i dont think id have the heart to put the block on it even if i hated the guys guts.
Hes weak now, why dont you give him a clip round the lug and be dont with it.
Life to short to hate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: November 12, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »

Has anyone ever told you that sometimes less is more?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: November 12, 2013, 11:32:20 AM »

I don't know how anyone can read his shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: November 12, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »
I don't know how anyone can read his shit.
:o

I tried. Maybe Getbig has ruined my attention span.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 12, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »
:o

I tried. Maybe Getbig has ruined my attention span.

I immediately ignore a wall of words, learned this from trying to read Basile's old posts.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #797 on: November 12, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »
Nope , i ve dessicated many psychology, philosophy and psychoanalysis books in my local public library while trying to become a social worker, but i met many people who disgusted me and i wasnt sure, secure enough to believe i could help anyone genuinely if i ever got to finish the whole thing, i felt like it wasnt really for me.  While having an urgent need to support my young daughter and wife at the time.
The funny is probably 99.9 % of people on earth are in the same situation. The ones who "have it all" (earning money while doing what you love after having been engeenered to be able to do so by loving caregivers) are only the 0.0001 % remaining, and they re often the ones who own the capital and decide for others.

Social worker  :D

You are hilarious. Did you not know yourself better than to try that? I don't, as a matter of principle, more than skim your posts and that is because (obscurity aside) I have detected a strong current of misanthropy permeating your thoughts. You hate people, pure and simple. Of course you would be disgusted by the people you would meet, social work is there to help a society's weakest members. They are not pretty and do not smell good. They are an ideal vehicle for projection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: November 12, 2013, 01:17:39 PM »
Nope , i ve dessicated many psychology, philosophy and psychoanalysis books in my local public library while trying to become a social worker, but i met many people who disgusted me and i wasnt sure, secure enough to believe i could help anyone genuinely if i ever got to finish the whole thing, i felt like it wasnt really for me.  While having an urgent need to support my young daughter and wife at the time.
The funny is probably 99.9 % of people on earth are in the same situation. The ones who "have it all" (earning money while doing what you love after having been engeenered to be able to do so by loving caregivers) are only the 0.0001 % remaining, and they re often the ones who own the capital and decide for others.

Earning money or even just having money while doing what you love is not an all or nothing proposition. Throughout my life, I sometimes worked at jobs I didn't love to earn a living and at other times have done what I loved and still earned money. Sometimes we sacrifice a little today in order to have it better tomorrow. While we are not wealthy, my wife and I are comfortable in our retirement. This required some trade offs along the way.

Suggesting that the people who, as you put it, "have it all" are the result of loving caregivers is reaching. What makes a loving and instructive parent is far more complicated than that.

You are correct in understanding that regardless of an education to know how and a commitment to want to help others, there is a good chance you won't succeed....at least not all of the time. Most people feel good if they just help a few to be a bit better off. Social work can wear on you overtime. My wife was in this line of work for many years, she eventually was disenchanted by the number of folks who just kept going back to negative situations. My wife worked with abuse and often uneducated women to help them better themselves. Many returned to the abusive situations they'd come from. For some it almost seems like an addiction.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #799 on: November 12, 2013, 01:21:29 PM »
Earning money or even just having money while doing what you love is not an all or nothing proposition. Throughout my life, I sometimes worked at jobs I didn't love to earn a living and at other times have done what I loved and still earned money. Sometimes we sacrifice a little today in order to have it better tomorrow. While we are not wealthy, my wife and I are comfortable in our retirement. This required some trade offs along the way.

Suggesting that the people who, as you put it, "have it all" are the result of loving caregivers is reaching. What makes a loving and instructive parent is far more complicated than that.

You are correct in understanding that regardless of an education to know how and a commitment to want to help others, there is a good chance you won't succeed....at least not all of the time. Most people feel good if they just help a few to be a bit better off. Social work can wear on you overtime. My wife was in this line of work for many years, she eventually was disenchanted by the number of folks who just kept going back to negative situations. My wife worked with abuse and often uneducated women to help them better themselves. Many returned to the abusive situations they'd come from. For some it almost seems like an addiction.