Author Topic: $8 Big Macs coming soon if libtards have their way  (Read 26419 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: $8 Big Macs coming soon if libtards have their way
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2013, 07:56:37 PM »
hahah anyone with less than 1000 posts is a troll in my book just so you know ;)

and its not just him, I dont feel the need to justify or prove myself to the vast majority of people especially here on the interweb.

you could probably ask Kore about my education as well, he seems to be quite the google master

I  don't need to know anything about your education. The way you write says it all.  I'll be sure not to catch your troll book. I'm sure it will be poorly written and not make too much sense. ;) But I would love to hear what Kore has come up with in regards to your education.  Not even that I'd doubt it, just out of morbid curiosity.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2013, 07:08:59 AM »
You're the one who tried to make it into a pissing match over quality of life. You're clearly poorly educated and you've admitted to having trouble finding a decent job. Neither of those things applies to me. If either one of us lives in squalor, it's  you. That's so what.

And as I pointed out, your experiences don't.

Just as a sidenote, you have managed to misspell "frivolous" in every post in which you've used it. This is not me jumping on you for making a typo. This is me clarifying that I'm not joking or just trying to insult you
when I say you spell at a 5th grade level. In almost every prolonged debate we've had on this board, you have misspelled primary school words. When I call you retardo, it's not based on the fact that I disagree with you politically.

As has been pointed out by several people, several times, you are an idiot and lack the ability to decipher data. Having a flat screen tv doesn't mean a 50 inch flat screen.  It's more likely to mean a $250 32 inch. A flat screen tv is pretty much the only tv you could buy if you purchased a tv in the last seven years. Having multiple tvs in a household doesn't mean having multiple 50-inch flatscreens. It's more likely to mean a collection of older tvs and possibly a newer one. That's precisely why I posted that study.Because this is  an actual breakdown of the "fribbleless" spending or however the hell you will manage to misspell it next time.
I never tried to make it a pissing match, the only morons that believe that are butt hurt idiots whos expectations for these people are so low for whatever reason.

yes my spelling sucks LOL, ouch!!!! you got me...

Any number of tvs at the level of poverty that wont allow you to do what needs to be done to get a better job is to many tvs. What about video game consoles?

where do those fit in in your numbers?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2013, 07:12:30 AM »
I  don't need to know anything about your education. The way you write says it all.  I'll be sure not to catch your troll book. I'm sure it will be poorly written and not make too much sense. ;) But I would love to hear what Kore has come up with in regards to your education.  Not even that I'd doubt it, just out of morbid curiosity.
hahah yes my syntax and grammar on a interweb message board is atrocious.

like most I come here to relax and catch up on current political events. if reading them some how offends your sensitive nature (which it obviously does) then dont read them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
All you guys screaming about fast food workers getting $15/hr really need to give your heads a shake.  ::)

What would you rather do? Pay 50 cents to $1 more for a Big Mac, or fork out the the billions in social welfare costs to keep them housed, clothed and fed? There's a tremendously high cost to low wages.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »
All you guys screaming about fast food workers getting $15/hr really need to give your heads a shake.  ::)

What would you rather do? Pay 50 cents to $1 more for a Big Mac, or fork out the the billions in social welfare costs to keep them housed, clothed and fed? There's a tremendously high cost to low wages.
deal, Ill agree to a $15 dollar minimum wage if we can do away with welfare

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2013, 03:36:39 PM »
deal, Ill agree to a $15 dollar minimum wage if we can do away with welfare

They need to start with corporate welfare before they even consider touching the social safety net.

Trust me when I tell you, you don't want to live in a world without welfare.
It's not there to protect the poor, ...it's there to protect the rich and the middle class.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2013, 03:46:18 PM »
They need to start with corporate welfare before they even consider touching the social safety net.

Trust me when I tell you, you don't want to live in a world without welfare.
It's not there to protect the poor, ...it's there to protect the rich and the middle class.
so its a either give us the money or we will take it kind of deal eh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
mcdonalds would be staffed with 4 workers instead of 7.

The result ain't so bad at 11 am.   Try it at 12:15pm, and yeah, it's gonna take forever.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2013, 05:48:53 PM »
so its a either give us the money or we will take it kind of deal eh?

No, either individual businesses pay their employees a living wage, ...or the tax payers pay it.

Either way, these people are not going to be allowed to starve.

You decide which you think is better... that the corporations profiting as a result of what these workers do pay for their productivity, ...or tax payers subsidize the profits of fast food companies through social welfare.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2013, 06:30:22 PM »
No, either individual businesses pay their employees a living wage, ...or the tax payers pay it.

Either way, these people are not going to be allowed to starve.

You decide which you think is better... that the corporations profiting as a result of what these workers do pay for their productivity, ...or tax payers subsidize the profits of fast food companies through social welfare.
ive asked many of your fellow libtards what a "living wage" in dollars is and not one has been able to answer, perhaps you would like to try?

also how long were you in prison?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2013, 07:32:20 PM »
ive asked many of your fellow libtards what a "living wage" in dollars is and not one has been able to answer, perhaps you would like to try?

also how long were you in prison?

A wage that pays them enough to live on. That varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

Who on earth claims I was ever in prison? Gee Whiz!  ::)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2013, 07:37:35 PM »
A wage that pays them enough to live on. That varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

lol so you agree they dont need tv's, video game consoles, washer/driers, to go out for dinner, entertainment etc?

I mean you really dont need much to live on and does enough to live on mean to cover children they have too?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2013, 07:38:32 PM »

someone said you went to prison for fraud

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2013, 07:43:55 PM »
someone said you went to prison for fraud

What?!  :o   ::)

There was a guy named Michael Forrest the USA extradited from Costa Rica who was selling Rife machines.
He also went under the business name Jaguar Enterprises of Santa Ana.

There are a few here who purposely like to try to imply that I am him or that he is a business associate. I don't know the guy, never met him, never had anything to do with him.
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2013, 08:04:47 PM »
I never tried to make it a pissing match, the only morons that believe that are butt hurt idiots whos expectations for these people are so low for whatever reason.
Retardo, I'm referring to when you posted that you imagine I live in a shit hole. You are free to imagine whatever you like, but in reality, it's much more likely that you live in a shithole.

yes my spelling sucks LOL, ouch!!!! you got me...

Any number of tvs at the level of poverty that wont allow you to do what needs to be done to get a better job is to many tvs. What about video game consoles?

where do those fit in in your numbers?
This is precisely the point, you idiot! The tv purchases aren't preventing people from getting ahead. People don't buy tvs annually and nothing you posted supports your claim that the poor spend the majority of their money on "frivilous" things.

Full disclosure, dummy: as I've posted on here a few times, one of my first jobs after moving to NY after college was as a homeless/poverty advocate. The experience was actually a negative one for me because throughout the course of the year I was there, the more evident it became that public sector assistance is not really designed to make a difference on a large scale. I could throw example after example at you. I have been hesitant to address some of the wrong shit you've said about college grants because I was lucky enough to go to college on almost a full athletic scholarship, but some things you have said I know to be inaccurate. For 1, government grants can be pretty easy to get in some circumstances. Part-time students get less and I don't think they  are eligible for housing or meal money. A single working mother wouldn't be eligible for housing money and couldn't live on campus. This is just one example of how your experience as a single male with no children has no relevance to the experiences of those in more difficult situations.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »
hahah yes my syntax and grammar on a interweb message board is atrocious.

like most I come here to relax and catch up on current political events. if reading them some how offends your sensitive nature (which it obviously does) then dont read them.

I love reading your posts. I think they are hilarious. Why would you  say they "offend my sensitive nature" when Just a page ago you were accusing me of being obsessed with you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2013, 08:16:18 PM »
This is precisely the point, you idiot! The tv purchases aren't preventing people from getting ahead. People don't buy tvs annually and nothing you posted supports your claim that the poor spend the majority of their money on "frivilous" things.

Full disclosure, dummy: as I've posted on here a few times, one of my first jobs after moving to NY after college was as a homeless/poverty advocate. The experience was actually a negative one for me because throughout the course of the year I was there, the more evident it became that public sector assistance is not really designed to make a difference on a large scale. I could throw example after example at you. I have been hesitant to address some of the wrong shit you've said about college grants because I was lucky enough to go to college on almost a full athletic scholarship, but some things you have said I know to be inaccurate. For 1, government grants can be pretty easy to get in some circumstances. Part-time students get less and I don't think they  are eligible for housing or meal money. A single working mother wouldn't be eligible for housing money and couldn't live on campus. This is just one example of how your experience as a single male with no children has no relevance to the experiences of those in more difficult situations.

so multiple tvs, video game consoles/games, cable tv isnt frivolous to you?

what about having multiple children on a minimum wage salary? thats not a bad decision by them either right? ::)

I wasnt talking about grants, I was talking about loans....Grants you dont pay back, loans you do...but you go ahead and tell me where i was wrong ;) ::)

I agree that me not having children at this point in my life has made it easier for me, guess what?

It was a decision of mine to take the necessary precautions to not have children before I am able and willing to take care of them.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2013, 08:19:03 PM »

I agree that me not having children at this point in my life has made it easier for me, guess what?

It was a decision of mine to take the necessary precautions to not have children before I am able and willing to take care of them.

Real World Translation: I can't get laid!!!   ;D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »
Real World Translation: I can't get laid!!!   ;D
haha thanks googly eyes ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »
haha thanks googly eyes ;)

You're welcome shit for brains.  :P
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »
so multiple tvs, video game consoles/games, cable tv isnt frivolous to you?
As I've already shown, you're trying to make an issue of a non-existent issue.

what about having multiple children on a minimum wage salary? thats not a bad decision by them either right? ::)
Who said  it was not? That doesn't change the fact that once you DO have a child, it makes it harder to make drastic life changes.

I wasnt talking about grants, I was talking about loans....Grants you dont pay back, loans you do...but you go ahead and tell me where i was wrong ;) ::)
The same still applies, dumdum! In that case it was a matter of semantics.There are limitations to fed loans, too ::)  

LOL.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2013, 09:55:38 PM »
As I've already shown, you're trying to make an issue of a non-existent issue.
Who said  it was not? That doesn't change the fact that once you DO have a child, it makes it harder to make drastic life changes.

The same still applies, dumdum! In that case it was a matter of semantics.There are limitations to fed loans, too ::) 

LOL.

spending money on shit you dont need if youre bitching about not having enough money is an issue....

I agree having children makes things harder which is why people on minimum wage shouldnt have them!!!

Ive said it before, other ppls shitty decisions should not be mine or anyone elses responsibility.

LOL federal education loans are very easy to obtain and you actually are able to obtain more if you make less. Yes there are limitations to fed loans but they are generally based on school tuition and your needs ie. housing, food etc.

LOL back at you there hoss ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2013, 11:37:24 AM »
spending money on shit you dont need if youre bitching about not having enough money is an issue....

I agree having children makes things harder which is why people on minimum wage shouldnt have them!!!

Ive said it before, other ppls shitty decisions should not be mine or anyone elses responsibility.

LOL federal education loans are very easy to obtain and you actually are able to obtain more if you make less. Yes there are limitations to fed loans but they are generally based on school tuition and your needs ie. housing, food etc.

LOL back at you there hoss ;)

I'm surprised, considering what I perceive as your adamant anti-abortion stance.

A thoroughly ridiculous statement by the way, because it fails to take into account those who were gainfully employed, but lost employment because of economic conditions, ...and are now forced to perform in minimum wage occupations, ...or those from a "nuclear" family wherein the breadwinner passed away, leaving the other parent venturing into the workforce for the first time. etc., etc.,

There are a myriad of reasons that cause people to have to exist on minimum wage.

It's pretty disgusting when the world's most profitable corporations have full time workers relying on government assistance just to make ends meet.

ps: Federal education loans mean diddly if you can't find a job.

No one gets paid for what they know, ...they only get paid for what they do with what they know, ...and if  they're not in a position to apply that knowledge, it means nothing... except perhaps a huge mortgage on their back that they cannot possibly even begin to approach paying back.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
I'm surprised, considering what I perceive as your adamant anti-abortion stance.

A thoroughly ridiculous statement by the way, because it fails to take into account those who were gainfully employed, but lost employment because of economic conditions, ...and are now forced to perform in minimum wage occupations, ...or those from a "nuclear" family wherein the breadwinner passed away, leaving the other parent venturing into the workforce for the first time. etc., etc.,

There are a myriad of reasons that cause people to have to exist on minimum wage.

It's pretty disgusting when the world's most profitable corporations have full time workers relying on government assistance just to make ends meet.

ps: Federal education loans mean diddly if you can't find a job.

No one gets paid for what they know, ...they only get paid for what they do with what they know, ...and if  they're not in a position to apply that knowledge, it means nothing... except perhaps a huge mortgage on their back that they cannot possibly even begin to approach paying back.
thank you canadian, when I want your opinion Ill ask the trailer park boys;)

Yes b/c abortion is obviously the ONLY WAY to prevent unplanned children ::)

I didnt address those situations b/c the vast majority of people making minimum wage are not those people!!

I agree education itself is not worth taking on loans for if that education you obtain dont help you find gainful employment. Thats why they need to become educated in a field that is in demand. Dont be suprised when you graduate with a philosophy degree and have a hard time finding a job ::)

Its also pretty disgusting that in the US the vast majority of people we call "poor" have multiple tvs, video games, cable tv, Lives in a home that is in good repair, not crowded, and equipped with air conditioning, clothes washer and dryer, has money to go out to eat and entertain themselves

and these same people are the ones taking money from others in the form of govt assistance ::)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »

I rarely eat fast food - I'm more concerned about the local restaurants with actual edible food it will put out of business.

With that said, I'll take "neither" as the choice. The left wants to force higher wages AND give out more entitlements regardless. They will continue to give more of them to more and more people no matter what if they can get away with it. The more people getting a govt check each month for one thing or another, the more votes they secure.

You're going to have more people unemployed, more small businesses shutting down, stagflation, etc.
A