Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 73571 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »

My philosophy is quite simple, me nice to me and i'm nice to you, respect me and I respect you......don't want too that's fine no problem, I simply won't entertain you.

Thats a good philosophy to have - one that I share with you - but you should have backed off when BS told you to... but you didn't.
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »

Like I said I have no need to justify any of these other than my amusement but as I have said to you and others you have no idea about my living arrangement, where my bedroom is, where I sleep, what room I use, when and where and why and you only see what I want you to see.

If you are naturally curious and want to see my house I have told you I will take you on a Skype tour, then you can make your mind up if "I live in an attic" or not.

You can't prove it's your house unless you have the property deed in your name, or a lease in your name if it's rented. The actual showing of the property doesn't mean it's yours.

If you consistently take pictures/videos in the same room, it's for a good reason.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2014, 08:45:47 PM »
I'm curious, is UJ bald? He is always wearing a cap.

UJ, PM me your phone number so we can have a chat and I will verify the truth about you.

ismoseppo

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2014, 08:46:24 PM »

Like I said I have no need to justify any of these other than my amusement but as I have said to you and others you have no idea about my living arrangement, where my bedroom is, where I sleep, what room I use, when and where and why and you only see what I want you to see.

If you are naturally curious and want to see my house I have told you I will take you on a Skype tour, then you can make your mind up if "I live in an attic" or not.

riddle me this
how hard is it to walk around your parents house with a camera?

dude, no insult here, you are the laughing stock of this site, and you fully deserve it

ismoseppo

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2014, 08:47:34 PM »
You can't prove it's your house unless you have the property deed in your name, or a lease in your name if it's rented. The actual showing of the property doesn't mean it's yours.

If you consistently take pictures/videos in the same room, it's for a good reason.

this has got to be the 756th owning of uj on getbig

prize for the person who doles out number 1000

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »
this has got to be the 756th owning of uj on getbig

prize for the person who doles out number 1000
I was hoping we could see you in blue panties or a black thong.   :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2014, 08:49:32 PM »
 Does Youtubing yourself injecting steroids cast your "cancer" charity supporting "company" in a positive light?  If so, how?

You seek validation and acceptance and nothing else.  You are the worst drama whore queen I have ever seen on a message board.

Don`t forget, you are the one who posted all that Bikinislut nonsense.  Both of you are crazy in the head.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »

You Youtubed yourself injecting steroids, why not upload an attic tour?

ismoseppo

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2014, 08:53:28 PM »
I was hoping we could see you in blue panties or a black thong.   :'(

pm sent  :-X

ismoseppo

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »
You Youtubed yourself injecting steroids, why not upload an attic tour?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2014, 09:04:14 PM »
I am happy to work out a deal but it will never involve you getting your hands on BS's information, mine I couldn't give a fuck about and plenty of people who know me in real life can vouch, I honestly don't care what you think cos its gotten boring now.

Well this is what makes these blow ups fascinating.

You obviously care a hell of a lot what the Getbig community thinks of you - otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to talk about your wealth, business, mansion, private jet etc. etc. etc. on here.

This is just a message board. For most on here it's a place for light hearted but edgy banter. Then every now and again someone comes along to Getbig and goes all out to impress a bunch of completely random strangers on line.

You would think that a genuinely wealthy person would not need to impress a bunch of random strangers with what a great success they are, which is why these "wealth stories" always end up falling apart.

Perhaps your story will be true - but it really begs the question - what it is you think you are proving by coming on here and bragging?

Of course, the whole 'internet girlfriend' thing is just icing on the cake but obviously smacks of someone that has real issues.  A wealthy business owner living in a loft that can't get a girlfriend, so he gets a virtual one.

Who is NOT going to enjoy this thread - whichever way it goes?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:02 PM »
riddle me this
how hard is it to walk around your parents house with a camera?

dude, no insult here, you are the laughing stock of this site, and you fully deserve it

Choice of curtains/furniture will give it away.

Single man home should not have flowery curtains and a pink sofa.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:09 PM »
Uncle j is a respectable person. Full of shit or not, he's good.

ismoseppo

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »
Well this is what makes these blow ups fascinating.

You obviously care a hell of a lot what the Getbig community thinks of you - otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to talk about your wealth, business, mansion, private jet etc. etc. etc. on here.

This is just a message board. For most on here it's a place for light hearted but edgy banter. Then every now and again someone comes along to Getbig and goes all out to impress a bunch of completely random strangers on line.

You would think that a genuinely wealthy person would not need to impress a bunch of random strangers with what a great success they are, which is why these "wealth stories" always end up falling apart.

Perhaps your story will be true - but it really begs the question - what it is you think you are proving by coming on here and bragging?

Of course, the whole 'internet girlfriend' thing is just icing on the cake but obviously smacks of someone that has real issues.  A wealthy business owner living in a loft that can't get a girlfriend, so he gets a virtual one.

Who is NOT going to enjoy this thread - whichever way it goes?

ir pisses me off  to no end that i cant write good responses like this
mine  are all blah blah blah   :(

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2014, 09:07:32 PM »
Choice of curtains/furniture will give it away.

Single man home should not have flowery curtains and a pink sofa.
Isn't that his bed in the back to his left? To me that's all that stood out in the cramped room. Fucking place is so small you have to step outside just to change your mind.

ismoseppo

« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »
Isn't that his bed in the back to his left? To me that's all that stood out in the cramped room. Fucking place is so small you have to step outside just to change your mind.

i took that screenshot an hour or so ago-----since then he has gone to youtube and deleted every single video that shows that attic

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2014, 09:12:33 PM »
i took that screenshot an hour or so ago-----since then he has gone to youtube and deleted every single video that shows that attic
I saved them anyway.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2014, 09:12:50 PM »
bikinislut picked this multi yacht owning millionaire attic dwelling superstar over us? oh the humanity

If you're going to make the self-employed, multi-millionaire, jet-setting playboy claim, at least clean the cheap cologne off the $25 IKEA nightstand before you do it.

ismoseppo

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2014, 09:13:55 PM »
I saved them anyway.

you saved the videos? if so can you send to me? ill give u email if needed

ismoseppo

« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2014, 09:15:22 PM »
Done.

youre going to tell a alzheimers patient in australia how rich you are and then hes gonna come back on here and throw around words like flotsam and fair dinkum and we are supposed to believe it all

wow fonzie get over that  shark

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »
you saved the videos? if so can you send to me? ill give u email if needed

I saved the one where he's injecting himself. Because it's the only one I watched. I can't look at all the others, it's too fucking vacuous.

ismoseppo

« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2014, 09:16:26 PM »
I saved the one where he's injecting himself. Because it's the only one I watched. I can't look at all the others, it's too fucking vacuous.

thats fine i just wanna screenshot some stuff
how the hell u save youtube videos? if they are deleted

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2014, 09:17:59 PM »
thats fine i just wanna screenshot some stuff
how the hell u save youtube videos? if they are deleted
Oh, you can't. So the idea is to save them while they're online.

I use software called Youtube Downloader HD. It's in the taskbar and downloads directly from the site once you enter a link.

The alternative is to record the video with software like Snagit, but that compromises the quality. Either way, I could take a screen cap if I see anything interesting and post it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2014, 09:20:29 PM »
I just caught Uncle junior masturbating in the street on my home security camera.....

ismoseppo

« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2014, 09:21:41 PM »
Oh, you can't. So the idea is to save them while they're online.

I use software called Youtube Downloader HD. It's in the taskbar and downloads directly from the site once you enter a link.

The alternative is to record the video with software like Snagit, but that compromises the quality. Either way, I could take a screen cap if I see anything interesting and post it.

if i pm you my youtube log in will you post them up so i can screencap what i might see?