Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 73809 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2014, 11:10:25 PM »
its not funny coming from you cause of your shitty posting history----its like the fat kid in school trying to be funny to fit in, failing miserably then getting beat up at recess
Whatever Josh. Have a good evening  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »
You kiss all the females ass around here. Even the horrible posters like booty.

Have some self respect. 

ROFL

I think I trolled Laura Lee pretty good, and that bitch Jennifer Lynn Cowan.

Booty has legitimately entertained us all, even with her goofy replies and whatnot. Just the shit that surrounds Booty posts stimulates teh funny. BikiniSlut is a legit good poster, unless I'm missing something?

ismoseppo

« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2014, 11:31:01 PM »
ROFL

I think I trolled Laura Lee pretty good, and that bitch Jennifer Lynn Cowan.

Booty has legitimately entertained us all, even with her goofy replies and whatnot. Just the shit that surrounds Booty posts stimulates teh funny. BikiniSlut is a legit good poster, unless I'm missing something?

Lobstah is by a country mile the best female poster on here---cool chick

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2014, 11:32:46 PM »
Lobstah is by a country mile the best female poster on here---cool chick

Yeah, good point... i like her

Simple Simon

« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2014, 11:34:17 PM »
Uncle Junior cherry picking his way through the posts like a true pro in this thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #280 on: March 26, 2014, 12:52:50 AM »
UJ sent me his phone number, email address and skype name. I was going to call but it was 5 am in England.

Bikini is a top gal and so is Booty. They both handled themselves well even against the haters.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: March 26, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »
joon

you forgot to answer the questions- all of them, every single one

then offered some of mummies money to make it go away

your response to the stock market question was to wkikpedia it.
you claimed to rent a yacht in dubai during boat show week which is booked up months in advance- now you own not one but two yachts

typical billy bullshit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 26, 2014, 01:56:04 AM »
joon

you forgot to answer the questions- all of them, every single one

then offered some of mummies money to make it go away

your response to the stock market question was to wkikpedia it.
you claimed to rent a yacht in dubai during boat show week which is booked up months in advance- now you own not one but two yachts

typical billy bullshit.

junior admitted it was his mums house

go through his old posts

he lives there rent free

claims he has an apartment that he rents out for 4k a month

as far as the rest of this thread goes its got ridiculous

josh are you seriously going to give the dog that you love to a stranger half way across the world for 10k

come on bro you cant put a price on that shit

like two guys with guns are going to turn up at your house to pick the dog up

come on  ;D
T

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: March 26, 2014, 01:59:52 AM »
You call this a vicious attack? Telling me to rub my turd colored skin off and jump in bleach is ok in comparison?

that was bang out of order what was said to you,deserves a good beating for even thinking like that imo. You handled it pretty well though.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2014, 02:04:16 AM »
You kiss all the females ass around here. Even the horrible posters like booty.

Have some self respect. 
a friendy advice , dont ever talk to roger b like that again or you can kiss your visa to north korea good bye.... bitch

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 26, 2014, 02:10:24 AM »
a friendy advice , dont ever talk to roger b like that again or you can kiss your visa to north korea good bye.... bitch

Tack kära ledare!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #286 on: March 26, 2014, 02:31:34 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: March 26, 2014, 03:06:39 AM »

that was bang out of order what was said to you,deserves a good beating for even thinking like that imo. You handled it pretty well though.

See the below quote, the guy is embarassing with social fear and awkwardness, he takes a public belittling from a woman and is frozen with fear, he lacks basic communication skills and self esteem to address a woman acting out of order, then fantasises about killing her when he's away from the situation, people like him would be too scared to even make eye contact with me in real life let alone insult me.

Let him exercise his social frustrations on me via an internet board in a safe anonymous environment. I think it's the best outcome for him.

Just last week I was standing at a Shoppers Drug Mart in a long line. New cash register opens up, I walk to it and other people slowly follow. Some white bitch with black hair in a ponytail, late 20s, gets behind me and starts spewing an endless stream of explosive profanities in my ear because I had the nerve to go to the new line without letting her in front of me (because she'd been ahead in the old one and thought that gave her some kind of right to be in front). Even the cashier was looking at the ground, embarrassed. This went on for like 3 minutes straight. I didn't say a word and just smirked in silence. Don't you think I fantasize about taking a machete and slicing her open like a prosciutto when I'm pissed off?

I have countless examples like that dude.

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 26, 2014, 03:07:44 AM »
See the below quote, the guy is embarassing with social fear and awkwardness, he takes a public belittling from a woman and is frozen with fear, he lacks basic communication skills and self esteem to address a woman acting out of order, then fantasises about killing her when he's away from the situation, people like him would be too scared to even make eye contact with me in real life let alone insult me.

Let him exercise his social frustrations on me via an internet board in a safe anonymous environment. I think it's the best outcome for him.

decent lyrics  8)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:43 AM »
Dont like him, and he isnt funny.
^^THIS^^

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: March 26, 2014, 03:47:03 AM »
joon

what are the names of the two yachts/boats you own in Dubai?

another question that goes unanswered

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #291 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:39 AM »

Some men will come to your address or agreed address, they will be carrying.

You will give them Potato and all relevant documents.

They will check markings of Potato against few pics you posted.

If all good, they will take Potato from you and hand you a brown envelope with $10,000 in it.

Count it quickly and make sure you are satisfied.

I will post pictures of me and Potato here in London and do progress reports for you to show Potato is happy, eating rump steak 3 times a day and I will post pictures of Potato playing with me and BS when we vacation together or when BS comes to London.

Enjoy the 10k, go fuck some whores, get some blow, gamble a little bit or do whatever you wanna do.

When the money runs out think twice about doing another stupid thread about me if you want to negotiate more deals?

I was thinking maybe a threesome with me BS and your girl could be next on the agenda?

How much you want for that?

What a complete fucking loser.  :(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 26, 2014, 04:35:49 AM »
my thoughts on who uj really is---tldr--wall of text

he portrays himself on here and has told me and others that he runs a fortune 500 company and has a shit ton of money (gee that hasnt happened on here). I think he lives at home, his family may have money but i dont think he even has a job, let alone runs a company. Went to Dubai with his family hence all the pics alone, has very few to no friends irl and i think may have some sort of mental illness (no not like me, more depression). Super easy guy to influence cause he wants friends and my gawd women can use and abuse this guy like no other if they choose cause he doesnt do well with the chicks. No one sleeps in the attic if they run a fortune 500 company--period. It all leans towards living at home.

Zerooooooo backbone cause bikinislut absolutely rapes him for money and asks other guys on the forum out on dates. A guy with money NEVER stops his life for a third tier chick across the ocean who is clearly unstable in between the ears and is playing him. He had me and others fooled for a bit but its pretty clear whats up now. I dont wanna see anything bad happen to him, but this is a disaster unfolding in slo mo

anyways just my 2 cents--------super curious what others think the real story is

Yes Josh, he lives in his mum's loft and doesn't run an I.T comms company - I called him on this a long time ago.

Anyway, here's his parents house, he lives on the top floor. The M6 hard top out the front is either his, (paid for by daddy) or his dads and he is allowed to drive it now and then.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 26, 2014, 04:51:29 AM »
Uncle junior pm'ed me asking for bikinislut pics some time ago, but i promissed her i would keep them secret, so he got a no for an answer.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #294 on: March 26, 2014, 04:55:52 AM »

Haha are you saying a well-adjusted individual *might* have conducted himself differently in that situation?  Just wanna make sure we're on the same page here

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #295 on: March 26, 2014, 04:56:00 AM »
Yes Josh, he lives in his mum's loft and doesn't run an I.T comms company - I called him on this a long time ago.

Anyway, here's his parents house, he lives on the top floor. The M6 hard top out the front is either his, (paid for by daddy) or his dads and he is allowed to drive it now and then.

Looks to be a 645i not a M6, going by the front, mirrors, wheels, and brakes. A Pre-2011, the e63 chassis.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 26, 2014, 04:57:58 AM »
Looks to be a 645i not a M6, going by the front, mirrors, wheels, and brakes. A Pre-2011, the e63 chassis.

Thanks Parker, but does this mean he's still a cvnt or not?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:46 AM »
Thanks Parker, but does this mean he's still a girl or not?

men don't drive convertibles

unless its a Ferrari or aston martin

and only then if they are having a mid life crisis
T

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #298 on: March 26, 2014, 05:17:44 AM »

opinions on the Bmw 120d? For a small,cheap, fun car that doesn't gulp a lot of fuel..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #299 on: March 26, 2014, 05:28:42 AM »
Haha this cuuunt didn't think I was such a loser when he was trying to sell me legit Upsher Smith Anavar for $400

Give me permission to post the pm's elf boy?
  ;D

Lol!!! Good ole Wes!!! Some things never change.