Author Topic: For those that talk shit about Booty....  (Read 42423 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: For those that talk shit about Booty....
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »
No....the reason the ridiculing follows you is that my opinion is the same as that held by the majority of forum members on every BBing website. Hence the reason you're so handy with the Report to Mod button.

And yes....it is my opinion that your competition pictures are a joke. And although I've competed in BBing shows for over 20 years, even Stevie Wonder can see you look like shit. What you did wasn't competing - you stood on a stage looking like a fool, while a BBing competition went on around you.

And now.....youre fat enough to be a Macy's Parade Balloon.

I posted proof that I have competed. Where's your proof that you have??? You are full of shit!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:49 PM »
I posted proof that I have competed. Where's your proof that you have??? You are full of shit!!!

You didn't compete....you embarrassed yourself in a bikini while a competition went on beside you.

See, the people who have actually "been there and done that" don't need to run around attention whoring with pics to validate some false sense of superiority. Especially to an old, fat, used up BB cockhound like you. If you're going to troll - get someone with an IQ of more than 30 to help you.

Hahahahahahaha.......

Idiot.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »
You didn't compete....you embarrassed yourself in a bikini while a competition went on beside you.

See, the people who have actually "been there and done that" don't need to run around attention whoring with pics to validate some false sense of superiority. Especially to an old, fat, used up BB cockhound like you. If you're going to troll - get someone with an IQ of more than 30 to help you.

Hahahahahahaha.......

Idiot.
This thread is for tools such as yourself to post up proof. You failed to do so and instead attack me! I also feel that you are sour because I blocked your pm's. You see I don't like people who message me being all nice and then turn around and attack me online. In private you were telling me how attractive I am and then on here you were calling me names like you are in the above post. So you can continue to trash me online but you won't be sending me anymore pm's.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2014, 10:14:21 PM »
This thread is for tools such as yourself to post up proof. You failed to do so and instead attack me! I also feel that you are sour because I blocked your pm's. You see I don't like people who message me being all nice and then turn around and attack me online. In private you were telling me how attractive I am and then on here you were calling me names like you are in the above post. So you can continue to trash me online but you won't be sending me anymore pm's.

I posted proof, you said it should be forgotten because it was "in the past". Just more denial of how much of a fool you are.

Here is a suggestion for the future fatass.....be liberal with its use.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »

Well, Booty, rejection is not something pleasant to deal with. Any guy who felt slighted or rejected by you might have hard feelings and attack you.

One More Rep did a good thing starting this thread. Chadwick and now Chopper have no evidence and neither does ESF. They are the bad guys in this thread. No doubt about that. They have made attacking you a personal thing. I bet we would all have a good laugh if we could read all those private messages from your admirers!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2014, 10:17:11 PM »
I posted proof, you said it should be forgotten because it was "in the past". Just more denial of how much of a fool you are.

Here is a suggestion for the future fatass.....be liberal with its use.
No...you claimed it was proof and that it was text messages I had sent Lee.  I corrected you by telling you that it was in fact posts I had made on rxmuscle in the pit (when it was still around).

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2014, 10:18:40 PM »
Well, Booty, rejection is not something pleasant to deal with. Any guy who felt slighted or rejected by you might have hard feelings and attack you.

One More Rep did a good thing starting this thread. Chadwick and now Chopper have no evidence and neither does ESF. They are the bad guys in this thread. No doubt about that. They have made attacking you a personal thing. I bet we would all have a good laugh if we could read all those private messages from your admirers!

Jesus Christ you are a creepy old fuck.....

I mean seriously, your White Knighting for this cow (Mooty) has got to even creep her out.

I can easily see you leaving this board the same way Pillowtalk did. Weirdo!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2014, 10:20:15 PM »
No...you claimed it was proof and that it was text messages I had sent Lee.  I corrected you by telling you that it was in fact posts I had made on rxmuscle in the pit (when it was still around).

I saw the posts from Lee's wife you moron.

Christ you're thick.

(In the head - that isn't me referring to your ever expanding waistline again)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2014, 10:21:14 PM »

I mean seriously, your White Knighting for this cow (Mooty) has got to even creep her out.

You are still going bike nut.  Give it up already.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2014, 10:23:24 PM »
I saw the posts from Lee's wife you moron.

Christ you're thick.

(In the head - that isn't me referring to your ever expanding waistline again)

And was it proof that Lee shit on my chest???  Because those have been the allegations on here.  Here's my waistline, as proof that it's not thick. 

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2014, 10:24:45 PM »
And was it proof that Lee shit on my chest???  Because those have been the allegations on here.  Here's my waistline, as proof that it's not thick. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2014, 10:28:10 PM »

He's like one of these guys. You can ignore him, laugh about him, out him or push him away, but he still pops up with that sea of navy fonts...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »
And was it proof that Lee shit on my chest???  Because those have been the allegations on here.  Here's my waistline, as proof that it's not thick.  
pretty awesome tits.

Im going to start writing on my dick and post the pics here and to say its not for attentionwhoring   :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2014, 10:29:11 PM »
You are still going bike nut.  Give it up already.

Moo-moo-ty!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2014, 10:30:54 PM »

My goodness, I just woke up here :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2014, 10:31:11 PM »
pretty awesome tits.

Monster $25 garage sale bedhead.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »

"And I only got the surgery to replace what I had naturally"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2014, 10:37:29 PM »

"And I only got the surgery to replace what I had naturally"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.
I lost my fatty breast tissue when I began competing. But that's something you wouldn't understand since you have most likely never seen the inside of a gym. It's my choice to get breast implants... It's my body.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2014, 10:41:02 PM »
Excellent thread, makes me glad I don't know any of you freaks in real life.
The internet is a strange place and BB forums attract the weirdest..... the keyboard warrior posts from the blokes on here are fantastic....quality laugh out loud stuff.... it needs more titty pics from Booty though.
Carry on.
C.U.N.T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2014, 10:45:20 PM »
Excellent thread, makes me glad I don't know any of you freaks in real life.
The internet is a strange place and BB forums attract the weirdest..... the keyboard warrior posts from the blokes on here are fantastic....quality laugh out loud stuff.... it needs more titty pics from Booty though.
Carry on.
here... Pre breast implant days.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2014, 10:47:35 PM »
I lost my fatty breast tissue when I began competing. But that's something you wouldn't understand since you have most likely never seen the inside of a gym. It's my choice to get breast implants... It's my body.

Guys who haven't prepared women bodybuilders for contests wouldn't have a clue about the loss of breast fat and size. On some women they literally shrivel up but return when normal eating begins. I don't like the false boobs for competing women but for social reasons that is a different matter.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2014, 10:53:28 PM »

"Just to replace what I lost naturally"

;D   ;D   ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/55600-TIGHT-BOOTY-STILL-AT-IT

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2014, 10:57:56 PM »

"Just to replace what I lost naturally"

;D   ;D   ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/55600-TIGHT-BOOTY-STILL-AT-IT
I had naturally big boobs before I competed. And you can post my worst looking pics because they are better than the pics of your fat ass that you won't post up. Good... Post the link too which proves nothing.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2014, 11:06:01 PM »
Another pic for CR. After implants..... Where's your pics bike but ??? You claimed you had competed for 20 years so where's your proof to back it up?????

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2014, 11:09:33 PM »
Long legs and fingers. I prefer no silicon for female competitors mainly because the outline is visible so the overall look in not natural.