Author Topic: McClellan admits White House fed FOX news stories.  (Read 1694 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McClellan admits White House fed FOX news stories.
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »
McClellan admitted on Hardball last night that the White House would give info to Weekly Standard and FOX News in order to have the message and angle they wanted reported.

I'm not sure how 'fair and balanced' that is, but I was interested to see if ANYONE could still defend it as such.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: McClellan admits White House fed FOX news stories.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »
Only 3-4 people watch fox.   maybe thats why.... :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
They're the number 1 news network period.

Fox News once again ended the year as cable’s top news network, followed by CNN, with few radical ratings dips or surges for either network. But among the channels with smaller audience totals -- MSNBC, CNBC and CNN Headline News -- 2007 was a year of growth.

For the year in primetime, Fox News was the No. 6-ranked cable channel behind USA Network, TNT, ESPN, TBS and Lifetime Television. That’s two notches higher than its ranking last year. CNN, its closest news competitor, was No. 26, down one.

Fox News was down 1% in total viewers in total day and 3% in the 25-54 demographic, but it still boasted most of the top-rated shows on cable news led by The O’Reilly Factor, which has been No. 1 in its 8 p.m. time slot for 85 consecutive months.

You're not even close dude.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »

the same 25% of voters that still love Bush...

that same group tends to watch cable news at night instead of American Idol or dancing with stars.

Libs are too busy out having heterosexual relations to watch cable news.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:37 PM »
OK dude.
L

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »
the same 25% of voters that still love Bush...

that same group tends to watch cable news at night instead of American Idol or dancing with stars.

Libs are too busy out having heterosexual relations to watch cable news.
]

I would rather watch the View to get pumped preworkout than watch AI or Dancing with Stars.. those shows suck.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 08:06:26 PM »

Fox News once again ended the year as cable’s top news network, followed by CNN, with few radical ratings dips or surges for either network. But among the channels with smaller audience totals -- MSNBC, CNBC and CNN Headline News -- 2007 was a year of growth.

For the year in primetime, Fox News was the No. 6-ranked cable channel behind USA Network, TNT, ESPN, TBS and Lifetime Television. That’s two notches higher than its ranking last year. CNN, its closest news competitor, was No. 26, down one.

Fox News was down 1% in total viewers in total day and 3% in the 25-54 demographic, but it still boasted most of the top-rated shows on cable news led by The O’Reilly Factor, which has been No. 1 in its 8 p.m. time slot for 85 consecutive months.

You're not even close dude.

watch it lose major numbers this year.  Americas had enough bullshit.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »

I doubt it.. that's why Americans turned it into the top news network in the first place.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 07:03:54 AM »

Dream on...best packaged product..best personalities...best looking women...as opposed to Keith Obermann and the Chris Mathews who is orgasmic when Obama speaks.  ::)
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 08:43:20 AM »
McClellan admitted on Hardball last night that the White House would give info to Weekly Standard and FOX News in order to have the message and angle they wanted reported.

I'm not sure how 'fair and balanced' that is, but I was interested to see if ANYONE could still defend it as such.

I recall a TV interview I watched with Christine Amanpour [sp?] where she laid it right out: about the White House demanding they spin things, use fear mongering and called Fox News "Bushs foot soldiers". Was interesting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 08:50:56 AM »
She's a bitch and yes I have met her. I had to get her coffee...she's tough to deal with, very pompous. Wolf Blitzer is a wuss. Heraldo is a cowboy and an idiot.  His brother is pretty cool.  The thing is there aren't Fox producers and CNN producers and MSN folks...they all switch jobs and move around. U have folks like her and O Reilly who will stay with their networks but the foot soldiers all jump jobs. Fox is Right of Center but MSNBC is Left of center and CNN is...CNN. I have worked with both Fox and CNN and their folks were all pretty good.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 09:55:09 AM »
Dream on...best packaged product..best personalities...best looking women...as opposed to Keith Obermann and the Chris Mathews who is orgasmic when Obama speaks.  ::)

You and brix remember what ive said.  itll be true within 6 months.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 10:13:41 AM »

one of my buddies who works for Fox, banged Laurie Dhue in one of Saddam's Palace's after the invasion. he said she's fvcks like a bunny and is FAR from conservative !  ;D

&feature=related

NT

Damn, that is one lucky guy.  I can't imagine banging someone famous.  I would feel like a king for the rest of my life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 10:13:53 AM »
that's some hard-hitting news right there.

stripper pole reporters.

how many men died of lost blood in the sandy streets of baghdad that day, you cheeky bastards?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 02:23:27 PM »

one of my buddies who works for Fox, banged Laurie Dhue in one of Saddam's Palace's after the invasion. he said she's fvcks like a bunny and is FAR from conservative !  ;D

&feature=related

NT

I was talking to Brian Kilmeade..he says u can't even imagine walking around the studio with all those chicks.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »
By far..nobody is even close. U get angry ass Barbra Star and Christine Amanpour or the Fox babes
L

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

You and brix remember what ive said.  itll be true within 6 months.

ha ha.. you're pathetic.