Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104393 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Groink
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2015, 05:18:35 PM »
I think he got hacked too. It doesn't add up.
::)

Sent: Apr 28, 2015 3:30 PM 
To: "getbigschaos@earthlink.net"
Subject: the truth comes out 

Wiggs is right

Groink owes Walter White

he did the whole fake death thing thinking i would be the perfect mouthpiece and believe it

trouble is i got really concerned and looked into it which led to the truth

this can all be confirmed by walter white

*Edited to remove certain info
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2015, 05:21:38 PM »

Wiggs is right

Groink owes Walter White

he did the whole fake death thing thinking i would be the perfect mouthpiece and believe it

Boom.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2015, 05:22:46 PM »
Groink is trying to pull a Paul McCartney Is Dead deal.

I told everyone he is a person that is in desperate need of attention.

Josh emailed me the letter supposedly sent to him by Groinks live in lover girlfriend. It went into great detail with what  happened and it was filled with gross misrepresentations. I find all of this very disturbing and want to know why so many people are "in love" with Groink?

Groink...bored with life, takes drugs to look young and muscular, looks back at his past mistakes, depressed, moved to Arizona because he was in need of a change, brags about his sexual accomplishments but in reality lacks sex drive even with the boat load of drugs.

I have the email in my possession, I will be presenting it at the next GetBig mod meeting in Burbank on May 1. Big changes are coming...GetBig is going to be fresher and fleek. Heads are going to role when Ron sees this email.

By the way, I'm still trying to convince JJ Marsh to post here. We've almost reached an agreement.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2015, 05:25:38 PM »
 ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2015, 05:27:18 PM »
Groink is trying to pull a Paul McCartney Is Dead deal.

I told everyone he is a person that is in desperate need of attention.

Josh emailed me the letter supposedly sent to him by Groinks live in lover girlfriend. It went into great detail with what  happened and it was filled with gross misrepresentations. I find all of this very disturbing and want to know why so many people are "in love" with Groink?

Groink...bored with life, takes drugs to look young and muscular, looks back at his past mistakes, depressed, moved to Arizona because he was in need of a change, brags about his sexual accomplishments but in reality lacks sex drive even with the boat load of drugs.

I have the email in my possession, I will be presenting it at the next GetBig mod meeting in Burbank on May 1. Big changes are coming...GetBig is going to be fresher and fleek. Heads are going to role when Ron sees this email.

By the way, I'm still trying to convince JJ Marsh to post here. We've almost reached an agreement.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, those REALLY exist??  :o ???

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2015, 05:28:03 PM »

Wiggs is right

Groink owes Walter White

FWIW, Walter White and I are friends IRL and while there is some money involved here, it's hardly "need to fake my death" amounts.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2015, 05:29:56 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2015, 05:31:11 PM »
This is the poor fella that hit Groink  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »
Devilsmile, Sokolsky and all the other Groink ballsniffers can come back to reality now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2015, 05:34:22 PM »
FWIW, Walter White and I are friends IRL and while there is some money involved here, it's hardly "need to fake my death" amounts.

100's? Low 4 figures?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2015, 05:36:52 PM »
I have zero proof but I think this was part of a larger plan that we caught onto early.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2015, 05:37:31 PM »
Devilsmile, Sokolsky and all the other Groink ballsniffers can come back to reality now.

Don't forget his main butt-buddy  ;D
he always walked around defending Groink at every turn

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2015, 05:38:06 PM »
I have zero proof but I think this was part of a larger plan that we caught onto early.

I can't believe it was ever thought it would get to the fundraiser stage without people putting it together

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2015, 05:38:33 PM »

Certainly glad to have you as a friend and yes no need to fake a death.  Also I considered Greg a friend.

Quote from: Nails
link=topic=571244.msg8034196#msg8034196 date=1430267396

:)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »
Sorry guys. I was drunk and stupid.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2015, 05:39:40 PM »

Just received a PM from one of these people threatening me. It never amazes me how low these people can get. Really, I'm hardly ever on this board but I do stay in touch with a few people through mobile and email.

This letter is the smoking gun.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2015, 05:40:47 PM »
Certainly glad to have you as a friend and yes no need to fake a death.  Also I considered Greg a friend.

:)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2015, 05:47:57 PM »
I actually work for a living, so I can't keep track of who is doing what behind the scenes :|  Some people say Alex, Nasser's former pal, is behind this and that (certainly including the "stay positive" dude; I've spent enough time in linguistic analysis to see they're one in the same).  

Then I hear all of this stuff about "Josh."  Josh this, Josh that.  I remember a Josh from MFW.  He told people he'd trained for about a week or so, then got bored :D  He was also famous for dismissing people by telling them to go make him a sandwich.  "Bitch" was oft referenced, which mayhaps our pal Jesse Brinkman copied  ???  ::)  :D

Seriously though for a minute, is this the same Josh?  If so, I have to commend him for his extreme dedication to ... ehh ... whatever "cause" it is that he follows.  I reckon it's better to be dedicated to one thing, no matter how misguided, than to be all chickenshit fickle and vacillate from one cause to another.

Of course, they also say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over whilst anticipating a different, and hopefully favorable, outcome.  Someone who trolls the same way for over 20 years is slap fucking NUTS and, no joke, needs either psychiatric help rapido, and/or a good, strong adult beverage and piece of ass, though not necessarily in that order :D
lol
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »
 ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2015, 06:11:32 PM »
All of the threads claiming tragedies are odd to me... I did offer sympathy in the other thread if it was true...but here is why...

If something did (god forbid) happen to me, even though my wife knows I post here, and other things I do... the last thing she would do is say "I better let everyone on getbig know!" It wouldn't even be a consideration...not even a fleeting thought. I am involved in several other things way more then getbig, and THOSE wouldn't warrant my wife informing anyone about anything personal.

Am I the odd one on that? I mean TBH posting something here about personal tragedy is very weird to me, and seeing other people do it is part of the allure to coming and seeing the train wreck. But important stuff should remain off all social networking to me... but maybe that's just me.
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2015, 06:17:36 PM »
I've seen the e-mails. In all that, I'll say there's no proof the WW and accident are connected. As I said before, it looks really bad.  Groink has yet to come here to defend himself.  My guess is that he won't able to take the verbal lashing regarding the faking death stunt.  In addition, people are gonna wanna know if Walter will be reimbursed. That's an awful lot for a sensitive guy like Groink to live down. I personally still believe they're connected but then I've never been the biggest Groink fan either.

Regardless, you now know who you're dealing with when you deal with him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2015, 06:19:40 PM »
I've seen the e-mails. In all that, I'll say there's no proof the WW and accident are connected. As I said before, it looks really bad.  Groink has yet to come here to defend himself.  My guess is that he won't able to take the verbal lashing regarding the faking death stunt.  In addition, people are gonna wanna know if Walter will be reimbursed. That's an awful lot for a sensitive guy like Groink to live down. I personally still believe they're connected but then I've never been the biggest Groink fan either.

Regardless, you now know who you're dealing with when you deal with him.
He'll be back under gimmicks , he's like booty , massive ego.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2015, 06:24:09 PM »
He'll be back under gimmicks , he's like booty , massive ego.

He's writing style is too distinct NOT to out himself.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2015, 06:25:07 PM »
Oh geez, this turned out to be so fucking weird.

There's still something off about all of this, but I can quite put my finger on it.

"1"