Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104406 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Groink
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
I think that the righteous indignation at being "thrown under the bus" as rationale for just taking another guy's money is just gratuitous bullshit. WW didn't throw anybody under the bus, he merely pointed out that the presumed story had a timeline problem. It was the proof of the timeline problem embodied as an email that brought to light the fact that WW had sent Groink money. Exposing that was NEVER WW's intention.

In truth, WW wasn't at all worried about the money, but was actually concerned for Groink, which actually makes Groink's comments about keeping the money even more reprehensible.

Hit the nail of the preverbal head AJ..thank you.

From April 9th - 20th I received no return communication other than the email on the 20th.  Phone calls were not returned, texts/pm's were not answered and then there is a post saying you are in coma.  Maybe you should have at least clued me in on that so I wouldn't be checking out dates etc. Or better yet when you gave me a timeline of a few days maybe you should have contacted me before eleven days passed and you ignored all my other attempts.

Now I can "fuck off" I'm a "bigmouth twat"?!  I don't have your money Groink and I wonder what you would call me if I did?  Also I don't need your address because you sent me a copy of your license.  Maybe that was to allow my bank to audit your gofundgroink account. Either way you win because I was punked and actually thought we were friends.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2015, 03:35:54 PM »
Groink has never told the truth.  For years claimed natural then all of a sudden started talking about taking tren for years.  Always was a liar.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »
P

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #328 on: April 29, 2015, 03:45:12 PM »
;D ;D

Well, the way he made it sound like, he was something more than that, i.e., he was a boss or supervisor. You could make pretty damn good money being a boss or supervisor, especially if you work for a well known company (verizon, etc.). I dont know, the way he described it, he did pretty damn good.

Someone said he got fired because he wouldn't stop wearing wife beaters when he had to go on house calls to fix someone's VHS and Betamax machines.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #329 on: April 29, 2015, 04:04:34 PM »

that post went straight over your head

Easy to do at his height.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2015, 04:10:11 PM »
I think that the righteous indignation at being "thrown under the bus" as rationale for just taking another guy's money is just gratuitous bullshit. WW didn't throw anybody under the bus, he merely pointed out that the presumed story had a timeline problem. It was the proof of the timeline problem embodied as an email that brought to light the fact that WW had sent Groink money. Exposing that was NEVER WW's intention.

In truth, WW wasn't at all worried about the money, but was actually concerned for Groink, which actually makes Groink's comments about keeping the money even more reprehensible.

Amen
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #331 on: April 29, 2015, 04:13:24 PM »
X

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: April 29, 2015, 04:19:15 PM »
So is this an accurate summary

WalterWhite gave money to someone he thought was his friend, but never really met,aka Groink, to purchase illegal things with, aka HGH.

Then Groink decided to fuck him, keep the money and make up a story so WalterWhite would leave him alone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #333 on: April 29, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »
 :o

To: getbigschaos@earthlink.net

Subject: You know what's funny?

Date: Apr 29, 2015 12:59 PM

oh and by the way thanks for posting that for me.

but what's funny is watching the claws come out today.

I guess all the fat pussys feel they're  "safe" now it's okay to talk shit about me..LOLOLOL.

BIGMC use your head stupid...that post you put up of mine is exactly what I'm doing.. I don't fucking care. 

Walter is not getting his money he can go fuck himself I don't care what anybody says..its funny I've  seen texts and PMS  from  people that know exactly what went  down between me and him.. but he never said anything.  he has become an Integrl part of this thread , and I receive PM's ask me why I borrowed money off of Walter. .because he never said anything, that's a neat fucking  trick.  Over a not large amount of money . you douchebags  can believe whatever the fuck you want to believe. ..I don't care. I know what I'm about.   

hysterical watching you fucking twats talk shit about me...wiggs, abdominal snoman...the usual fat losers who make shit up ..hahaha .

Josh..again I'm really sorry I can't say that enough dude.

I'm 218 pounds ar 7 percent body fat right now.

it's time to go look at myself in the mirror

Later you assholes....ha ha ha ha ha. 

I may return ..., I may not.  the decision is purely mine, u people mean nothing, less than nothing actually

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 29, 2015, 05:31:05 PM »
I wish someone would take a shit on her.

Oh wait...
The source of the vulgar degrading rumour was a troll. Only Lee and I know what has gone on. Who's the dumb ones really??  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
:o

Groink cracking like an egg  ;D poor fella

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »
"Twats" is a term commonly used in England. That's not Groink.

"Walter is not getting his money he can go fuck himself I don't care what anybody says..its funny I've  seen texts and PMS  from  people that know exactly what went  down between me and him.. but he never said anything.  he has become an Integrl part of this thread , and I receive PM's ask me why I borrowed money off of Walter. .because he never said anything, that's a neat fucking  trick.  Over a not large amount of money . you douchebags  can believe whatever the fuck you want to believe. ..I don't care. I know what I'm about."  

Maybe he just likes the word "twat".

I've got the message.  I can "fuck off", I'm a "bigmouth twat" and I can "fuck myself".

That's what you say when your upset that you stole money from someone.  Brilliant strategy!  Oh wait that's what someone should say if money was stolen from them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2015, 05:41:43 PM »
Groink cracking like an egg  ;D poor fella
His sick twisted prank has backfired on him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 29, 2015, 05:46:56 PM »
"Walter is not getting his money he can go fuck himself I don't care what anybody says..its funny I've  seen texts and PMS  from  people that know exactly what went  down between me and him.. but he never said anything.  he has become an Integrl part of this thread , and I receive PM's ask me why I borrowed money off of Walter. .because he never said anything, that's a neat fucking  trick.  Over a not large amount of money . you douchebags  can believe whatever the fuck you want to believe. ..I don't care. I know what I'm about."  

Maybe he just likes the word "twat".

I've got the message.  I can "fuck off", I'm a "bigmouth twat" and I can "fuck myself".

That's what you say when your upset that you stole money from someone.  Brilliant strategy!  Oh wait that's what someone should say if money was stolen from them.

Great points. Nw he has some manufactured reason to blow you off , when in fact he was doing this all along. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »
His sick twisted prank has backfired on him.

Yeah , he never did like being called on his bullshit. Now the whole board is shaking their collective heads at him and it's the the type attention he likes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2015, 05:51:08 PM »
Yeah , he never did like being called on his bullshit. Now the whole board is shaking their collective heads at him and it's the the type attention he likes.

ND, why do you think he wont pay back WW? I mean, even if he is mad at him, you should always pay back your debts. Right?

Wouldn't Dorian pay back all of his debts if he had them?  ??? ???
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 29, 2015, 05:51:22 PM »
I do feel bad that Josh got caught up in all this.

He catches alot of shit on here from people but he has always struck me as a really good dude. I miss having him around.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #342 on: April 29, 2015, 05:51:29 PM »

Is he not the gentleman who had his booking photo posted and he was in tears?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2015, 05:53:28 PM »
I was referring to the fact that because people were sincerely worried they contacted his daughter and his phone number etc is known.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2015, 06:01:00 PM »
I was referring to the fact that because people were sincerely worried they contacted his daughter and his phone number etc is known.

Yeah , hell even I said I felt terrible for his daughter if it were true.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #345 on: April 29, 2015, 06:02:34 PM »
I feel bad for Walter White. He seems like a really cool dude. Fucked up.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2015, 06:04:05 PM »
I feel bad for Walter White. He seems like a really cool dude. Fucked up.

Yeah . when you learn the truth. Groink liked to play the " Stand-up Guy " role , but he's just another D-bag robbing people , allegedly 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2015, 06:07:15 PM »
Yeah . when you learn the truth. Groink liked to play the " Stand-up Guy " role , but he's just another D-bag robbing people , allegedly 

Its just backward logic. Even if he is pissed at WW, you still pay the man back.
X

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #348 on: April 29, 2015, 06:07:50 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 29, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »
Groink will return one day Triumphantly Ridding on a Black Stallion , He will save Getbig from the depth of hell.