Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104407 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Groink
« Reply #525 on: May 01, 2015, 08:21:13 AM »
It was bullshit. All made up. This is a drug addict who is not right in the head.

Think of all the self serving posts Groink has made over the years. Remember that recent one where some Seka lookalike approach him when he was with his gf. It was under the pretense of him asking advice/opinions about the woman and her motives.

The real reason was to brag about a strange woman approaching him and saying, "You're a beautiful man." All these stories are self-serving, bragging posts and seeking validation on a board that he derives so much of his feelings of self worth -- all while insisting he "doesn't give a fuck" about what people think here.

Groink is, and always will be, just a child. He's a one dimensional oaf whose entire feelings of self worth is centered around his looks. He's getting old and more desperate now. That's why he's turned it up and brags about being in the best shape of his life and posts pics at every opportunity. He's become this board's male DLB. What's pathetic is that he's fifty years old. A fifty year old MAN and still in front of the bathroom mirror taking selfies and posting it on this board. I'm sure he struts around in his tank top in front of his daughter's friends and fishing for comments from his daughter later that evening. Being the FILF would really make his day.

Groink will be back. He knows things blow over with time. He needs this board. He can't do what he does here in real life. At least not to the extent he does here. He does goes through  his day to day life constantly looking at himself and sizing up other men. Always convincing himself that he's better looking and has bigger muscles. Meanwhile he couldn't tell you what century the War Between the States took place, who his congressman is, of what the three branches of government are. Hell, I'm sure he even uses his fingers to count and needs a calculator if he has to "carry the one".

He's really the typical bodybuilding meat head who women, like his current one, grows weary of. Sure woman are attracted to big strong men but when they find out they are smarter, more informed, less vain, and more ambitious to this dullard the "magic" quickly wanes. Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

Ouch!!

"1"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #526 on: May 01, 2015, 08:30:00 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: May 01, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #528 on: May 01, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #529 on: May 01, 2015, 09:46:07 AM »
Funny, One More Rep was applauding Groink in one of those self centered threads on how he moved to Arizona to be with his daughter his ex took away. I was the only one that called B.S. on that. We don't know the whole story but one look at Groink and you know he is a middle aged man doing lots of drugs to better his physique. No woman with common sense would allow her kid to be around that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #530 on: May 01, 2015, 09:50:32 AM »
Funny, One More Rep was applauding Groink in one of those self centered threads on how he moved to Arizona to be with his daughter his ex took away. I was the only one that called B.S. on that. We don't know the whole story but one look at Groink and you know he is a middle aged man doing lots of drugs to better his physique. No woman with common sense would allow her kid to be around that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Do you want to live small or die big?" Mayor of Bodybuilding

"I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box."

X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #531 on: May 01, 2015, 09:52:33 AM »
"Do you want to live small or die big?" Mayor of Bodybuilding

"I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box."

Jesus Christ, how pathetic is that thinking?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #532 on: May 01, 2015, 09:55:12 AM »
It was bullshit. All made up. This is a drug addict who is not right in the head.

Think of all the self serving posts Groink has made over the years. Remember that recent one where some Seka lookalike approach him when he was with his gf. It was under the pretense of him asking advice/opinions about the woman and her motives.

The real reason was to brag about a strange woman approaching him and saying, "You're a beautiful man." All these stories are self-serving, bragging posts and seeking validation on a board that he derives so much of his feelings of self worth -- all while insisting he "doesn't give a fuck" about what people think here.

Groink is, and always will be, just a child. He's a one dimensional oaf whose entire feelings of self worth is centered around his looks. He's getting old and more desperate now. That's why he's turned it up and brags about being in the best shape of his life and posts pics at every opportunity. He's become this board's male DLB. What's pathetic is that he's fifty years old. A fifty year old MAN and still in front of the bathroom mirror taking selfies and posting it on this board. I'm sure he struts around in his tank top in front of his daughter's friends and fishing for comments from his daughter later that evening. Being the FILF would really make his day.

Groink will be back. He knows things blow over with time. He needs this board. He can't do what he does here in real life. At least not to the extent he does here. He does goes through  his day to day life constantly looking at himself and sizing up other men. Always convincing himself that he's better looking and has bigger muscles. Meanwhile he couldn't tell you what century the War Between the States took place, who his congressman is, of what the three branches of government are. Hell, I'm sure he even uses his fingers to count and needs a calculator if he has to "carry the one".

He's really the typical bodybuilding meat head who women, like his current one, grows weary of. Sure woman are attracted to big strong men but when they find out they are smarter, more informed, less vain, and more ambitious to this dullard the "magic" quickly wanes. Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

I'm hard right now.

8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2015, 10:01:46 AM »
Jesus Christ, how pathetic is that thinking?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second quote is an Animalpak ad.  :D :D

X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2015, 10:02:27 AM »

I havnt seen a cut down like that since this

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2015, 10:05:54 AM »
I havnt seen a cut down like that since this

....and even this clip might pale in comparison to what Pellius just did.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2015, 10:17:14 AM »
Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

Nothing wrong with pissing yourself once in a while as long as it's done in a tasteful/artistic fashion.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2015, 10:17:32 AM »
....and even this clip might pale in comparison to what Pellius just did.

"1"

It certainly threw itself in to the top ten posts of all time, and with ease.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2015, 10:30:08 AM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2015, 10:39:43 AM »
It bears repeating: A lot of inferior men attacking Groink's reputation in his absence.  Men who's workouts have yielded no results. Men who don't have two nickels to rub together. Men who try to get laid and are met with only ridicule. Security guards and losers. Get a life.

Curious... How many times are you going to try to troll before you realize no one is paying any attention to you? I didn't even read the post I am replying to because I know already the dumb shit it contains.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #540 on: May 01, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »
It bears repeating: A lot of inferior men attacking Groink's reputation in his absence.  Men who's workouts have yielded no results. Men who don't have two nickels to rub together. Men who try to get laid and are met with only ridicule. Security guards and losers. Get a life.

X

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #541 on: May 01, 2015, 10:40:33 AM »

All froth and no beer.

Stop acting the goat, Greg.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #542 on: May 01, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »

Sound's like you nailed it right on the head.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2015, 10:49:42 AM »
I only saw his chest once and that was enough.

lolz...It looked as if someone shit on Groinks chest. Like took two dumps where his nipples are...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: May 01, 2015, 10:53:19 AM »
Eh, the over psychoanalysis and whatnot, too much. Dude was pretty damn yoked and handsome for a fifty whatever, don't doubt his ease with the ladies at all. And the gyno thing is just ball-busting, too. If it's there, it ain't obvious. Picking that stuff apart says more about the critic than it does Groink.

But, certainly shallow and arrogant (if he meant it), and I'd imagine he cared more about Getbig and the insults than he admitted. Actually found most of this amusing.

Stealing, though? From a friend, no less, then blaming him. Now THAT is worthy of a pellius-length rant.

Simple Simon

« Reply #545 on: May 01, 2015, 11:13:54 AM »
I loved the way Groink used to start threads get owned then get the threads deleted and claim victory.

Most just agreed with him back then.

True colours shown now they nail him to the mast in force.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #546 on: May 01, 2015, 12:08:53 PM »
LOL...Groink is shredded and looks like a million bucks. Meanwhile he's got the entirety of Getbig in the palm of his muscular hand.

LMAO, "muscular hand". I see what you're doing here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #547 on: May 04, 2015, 09:22:20 AM »
SCUMBAG OF PEACE     >:(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #548 on: May 04, 2015, 09:31:36 AM »
LOL! Which reminds me when, like his "Arm Don" thread, he had an on going thread about who looks best in a Tank Top. Always with the tank top to show off the only body part he has going for him. Actually it was that thread that first caught my attention and made me realize just how morbidly vain and narcissistic this drug addict is.

"Arm Don", "Who looks better in a tank top"..... oh brother. He'd try to past it off as being facetious and just having fun but it wasn't. It was serious business. Note all the meltdowns when you'd criticize his body.

Like I said. He has the mind of a child. A mind fried by rec drug abuse. He's trapped in a perpetual state of arrested development.

I pray for his daughter and thankful that her mother has custody. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: May 04, 2015, 11:49:37 AM »
what happened with groink?
can somebody give a brief summary of the saga in a couple of sentences?