Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104395 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Groink
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2015, 03:25:34 AM »
Seems like you forgot that part about him stealing money from Walter White and not paying back, little emo boy.

and he should pay for stupidity, walter that is. Handing money to a middle man is as stupid as it gets.

All the things groink has delivered in this web site, never crashing, never losing his mind, never having any identity crisis like almost everyone here, groink can do whatever the hell he pleases imo.

It's people like wiggs and me who shouldn't jump over board with stupid shit because wiggs and I are the same, but wiggs looks like a monkey and I look good. Wiggs has had multiple personalities in getbig, differend cultural views, spiritual views, political views. Every time wiggs gets a new feeling he loses it and yells it out, then he changes his opinion a week later. That's wiggs, and now he preaches groink... the hypocrisy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2015, 03:27:26 AM »
and he should pay for stupidity, walter that is. Handing money to a middle man is as stupid as it gets.

All the things groink has delivered in this web site, never crashing, never losing his mind, never having any identity crisis like almost everyone here, groink can do whatever the hell he pleases imo.

It's people like wiggs and me who shouldn't jump over board with stupid shit because wiggs and I are the same, but wiggs looks like a monkey and I look good. Wiggs has had multiple personalities in getbig, differend cultural views, spiritual views, political views. Every time wiggs gets a new feeling he loses it and yells it out, then he changes his opinion a week later. That's wiggs, and now he preaches groink... the hypocrisy.

lol, he ALWAYS crashes and loses his mind, he has threads deleted when they dont go his way.
He has done it countless times.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2015, 03:30:25 AM »
lol, he ALWAYS crashes and loses his mind, he has threads deleted when they dont go his way.
He has done it countless times.

Seems suspicious. Once I had internet beef with groink for the same pathetic reasons pellius has, because he is so inlove with himself  :'(..... but then I realized that he is a boss, and bosses do what bosses want to do, you can't help it. Pellius's narcissism is the worst and he looks like a turd, so no wonder he hates groink so much. And it's not because he stole money, it's jealousy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2015, 04:10:34 AM »

No Groink never crashed & burned lol Never lost his mind lol identity crisis? What about his gimmicks?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2015, 04:15:42 AM »
No Groink never crashed & burned lol Never lost his mind lol identity crisis? What about his gimmicks?

I would say something similar, if some loser whannabe below 8%bf at 220 pounds or something threatens to photoshop pictures of my kids, that's sick.

Anyway. What gimmicks? Groink has been clear that the place is pretty much ruined due to gimmick accounts, he doesn't have gimmick accounts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: May 05, 2015, 04:21:02 AM »
I would say something similar, if some loser whannabe below 8%bf at 220 pounds or something threatens to photoshop pictures of my kids, that's sick.

Anyway. What gimmicks? Groink has been clear that the place is pretty much ruined due to gimmick accounts, he doesn't have gimmick accounts.

And Groink ' forgave ' the same ' loser whannabe ' and his ' sick ' behavior. What does that say about him? No only forgave him but he was buddy-buddy after the fact

And he doesn't have any gimmicks? lol there were 3 that I could remember

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: May 05, 2015, 04:29:29 AM »
And Groink ' forgave ' the same ' loser whannabe ' and his ' sick ' behavior. What does that say about him? No only forgave him but he was buddy-buddy after the fact

And he doesn't have any gimmicks? lol there were 3 that I could remember

I have no idea. No idea.

But I'm still not convinced of all the accusations. I take this with a (giant) grain of salt. In all pages almost you guys just pat each others back, it doesn't mean it's all true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: May 05, 2015, 04:37:26 AM »
I have no idea. No idea.

But I'm still not convinced of all the accusations. I take this with a (giant) grain of salt. In all pages almost you guys just pat each others back, it doesn't mean it's all true.

Stop it lol now you're just trolling , Groink will let you sit on his lap when he returns. Under his gimmicks first

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: May 05, 2015, 04:44:11 AM »
Stop it lol now you're just trolling , Groink will let you sit on his lap when he returns. Under his gimmicks first

We'll see. All the years groink's been in this site, now he gets this type of attention because he stole money from a dumb ass  ::). Every time groink got shit thrown at him, it was only because he was big and ripped, smart and great, LOL. I understand how lesser creatures find him annoying in that regard.

Now you all jump at him for one "mistake" which is not typical of him, and tell yourselves that groink never was, pff.

I will let him pinch my gluteus if he comes back, no homo

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: May 05, 2015, 04:50:49 AM »
We'll see. All the years groink's been in this site, now he gets this type of attention because he stole money from a dumb ass  ::). Every time groink got shit thrown at him, it was only because he was big and ripped, smart and great, LOL. I understand how lesser creatures find him annoying in that regard.

Now you all jump at him for one "mistake" which is not typical of him, and tell yourselves that groink never was, pff.

I will let him pinch my gluteus if he comes back, no homo

Beta male of peace approved  :-X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: May 05, 2015, 04:52:27 AM »
Beta male of peace approved  :-X

at least you stopped with that other bullshit

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #586 on: May 05, 2015, 05:28:39 AM »
To comment on pellius's post, groink was always open about his self worship, he always encouraged me to be the same instead of being a depressed loser. To me groink always seemed like a man with large vocabulary and could take part in any topic, and usually left the conversation when he sees no more challenge in it.

The selfie's and brags were always a little joke to remind us how vain we all are as a matter of fact, and to entertain, but they are logically correct as far as groink goes, that he is awesome, so what can you say. I also don't think that he cares what another 50 year old who has leather skin due to years of solarium and taking sun has to say about him. Seriously pellius, your skin looks like it's about to boil and just because you want your awkward looking muscularity come up more with dark skin. Isn't that self loathing? Yes it is  ;D

Didn't groink have some degree in art? That he can draw and shit? I remember few years back in some thread the topic came up, he mentioned it and showed some of his work and it looked really good, but he didn't want to talk about it too much, just wanted to us know that he has skills in many things but doesn't need to go in depth with it.

I mean it's not that serious. The car crash thing was funny coming from him and he hasn't lost any getbig credibility.

Just to be fair here.
How does Groinks as taste?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #587 on: May 05, 2015, 06:14:59 AM »
Pellius really charging back up the Getbig pecking order after the whole gh15 debacle.

How about.......no.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #588 on: May 05, 2015, 08:05:55 AM »
Devilsmile is a punk bitch. I'd slap you if you were before me. Pussy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #589 on: May 05, 2015, 08:09:40 AM »
groink is a funny guy and his fake death was the funniest getbig has ever had

i hope he comes back

E

not even close.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #590 on: May 05, 2015, 08:13:26 AM »
Devilsmile is a punk bitch. I'd slap you if you were before me. Pussy.

Its obvious that he is trolling.

That, or  hes the biggest kiss ass Ive ever seen.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #591 on: May 05, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »
Its obvious that he is trolling.

That, or  hes the biggest kiss ass Ive ever seen.

Or he let Groink use his account.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: May 05, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »
How does Groinks as taste?

I know you speak from your experience in the bb industry, but I'm not like that.

Devilsmile is a punk bitch. I'd slap you if you were before. Pussy.

You have changed your behavior, opinions, way of life, political stand points, spiritual stand points and religious stand points more times than I have ever posted a depressing post in getbig, and that's a lot. I don't take anything you say seriously. Good for you for getting a high degree education, good for you for finding something you want to do, being a nurse is a good thing. But you are still the same delusional self hating hebrew you have always been and you can't afford to lecture nobody, I don't acknowledge your "change", you're still piss.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #593 on: May 05, 2015, 08:19:26 AM »
I know you speak from your experience in the bb industry, but I'm not like that.

You have changed your behavior, opinions, way of life, political stand points, spiritual stand points and religious stand points more times than I have ever posted a depressing post in getbig, and that's a lot. I don't take anything you say seriously. Good for you for getting a high degree education, good for you for finding something you want to do, being a nurse is a good thing. But you are still the same delusional self hating hebrew you have always been and you can't afford to lecture nobody, I don't acknowledge your "change", you're still piss.

Shut up moron. I haven't changed shit. You're Too Much Of A Dipshit To See it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: May 05, 2015, 08:25:56 AM »
I haven't changed shit.

I know :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #595 on: May 05, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
I know :D

You mean antidepressants?  No, not for 5 years but I'm sure you know that. You're not going to be able to troll me bitch boy.
Sounds like you should be on antidepressants.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: May 05, 2015, 08:36:40 AM »
You mean antidepressants?  No, not for 5 years but I'm sure you know that. You're not going to be able to troll me bitch boy.
Sounds like you should be on antidepressants.

Ah you were fast. I thought it was unnecessary because I don't troll like that :D

I'm not trolling you. I'm challenging you to view groinks situation the same way you would view your own situation. Most people here have done some shit... now, groink comes in, being self loving educated man in great shape, does one thing and people jump on him.

I don't know, I just can't stand hypocrisy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #597 on: May 05, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
Ah you were fast. I thought it was unnecessary because I don't troll like that :D

I'm not trolling you. I'm challenging you to view groinks situation the same way you would view your own situation. Most people here have done some shit... now, groink comes in, being self loving educated man in great shape, does one thing and people jump on him.

I don't know, I just can't stand hypocrisy.

Clearly you do troll like that and I have no problems addressing it because I'm 100% fine.
Groink is a liar and now a thief. Hardly worthy of any praise.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #598 on: May 05, 2015, 08:40:23 AM »

Truth be told my finnish friend.

Although one must admit that Wiggs is better than the other blacks on the board. (not counting Parker among the blacks, Parker is one step above)

Wiggs has a way to express himself, and he also served in the military, so he's much better than the average porchenstein like Andre, LittleJ et al.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #599 on: May 05, 2015, 08:43:28 AM »
devil,never drink and post my friend.   :-X

I know you`re down with Groink,but he stole from another member and a really good guy at that.

THINK THINK THINK