Author Topic: TRUEPROTEIN.COM  (Read 21100 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
TRUEPROTEIN.COM
« on: June 07, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »
 hey guys. i know how expenisve protein is getting.  just thought i would let you guys in, for those who dont know about it already, on the website www.trueprotein.com.  super high quality proteins and supplement, you can create your own customized mix, and  VERY AFFORDABLE one of the lowest cosing sites on the net.  the lowest ive personally found.   all flavors, types of proteins, carbs fats, even bcaa's creatine, flax seed and fiber ! all customize-able

check it out

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
Re: Protein powder is so expensive nowdays ! solution =
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »
and always use premium flavors for protein powders

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:36:04 PM »
and this guy has a 5% off code too! awesome !

trueprotein discount code MOU110

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
Ive heard good things about trueprotein. I just assume i can't buy the stuff as im over here in Australia. Very strict customs. :(
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »
Australian customs impounded my whey from True Protein.  Fuckers.

The last tub of whey I bought here cost $170 for 1.9kg.

Egg whites:
I've just started microwaving it, blend it with some cocoa powder and water, and chill in a milk jug.  

Screw whey.  Who know's what's really in there?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 10:51:49 PM »

The last tub of whey I bought here cost $170 for 1.9kg.

Egg whites:

Fucking hell, pricey.

I just bought some stuff off ebay. Just bought a tub of whey and a tub of caesian from Optimum Nutrition. Seems pretty good. Ok price, about $90 each (including postage), whey was 5lbs, caesian was 4lbs.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 01:23:43 AM »
Fucking hell, pricey.

I just bought some stuff off ebay. Just bought a tub of whey and a tub of caesian from Optimum Nutrition. Seems pretty good. Ok price, about $90 each (including postage), whey was 5lbs, caesian was 4lbs.

It was a tub of Musashi isolate, retail.  I don't go through too much so it had been awhile since I bought it.  The previous tub was about $95.  With a near 100% price increase, I don't see me bothering with it in the future.  At these kinds of prices I'll get some HGH instead!  ;)

Hope your order makes it into Aus ok bro.

kukacomone

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 03:22:17 AM »
If you are in Europe, check out this site: http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/ ;)

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 03:22:43 AM »
Ive heard good things about trueprotein. I just assume i can't buy the stuff as im over here in Australia. Very strict customs. :(

there's a company in Aus that does something very similar.. Try completesuppshop.com.au . Their prices are more than competitive.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 04:28:01 AM »
another great site  www.allthewhey.com

FLies under the radar but great blends and awesome flavors...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 05:05:15 AM »
hey guys. i know how expenisve protein is getting.  just thought i would let you guys in, for those who dont know about it already, on the website www.trueprotein.com.  super high quality proteins and supplement, you can create your own customized mix, and  VERY AFFORDABLE one of the lowest cosing sites on the net.  the lowest ive personally found.   all flavors, types of proteins, carbs fats, even bcaa's creatine, flax seed and fiber ! all customize-able

check it out

Yeah, I've made that post before lol. That's Dante's company, good quality and great service at competitive prices!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 12:16:10 AM »
Good website cheap prices, thanks Candi, but fortunately for me I get my whey protein for 20 dollers per 5 pound tub :)

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 02:36:57 AM »

yes you can order to Australia , and here is one more information for guys from Australia , there are plans for opening trueprotein Australia , Dante DC is working on it 

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 02:41:37 AM »
If you want amount discount and want more then one flavor , then pic one type of flavor and amount 16lb or more and then in order comments on Checkout page write what flavors you want and amount for that flavor , like this :
Complete Milk Dairy Isolate 4lb premium chocolate fudge
Complete Milk Dairy Isolate 4lb premium french vanila
Complete Milk Dairy Isolate 4lb premium strawberry and cream
Complete Milk Dairy Isolate 4lb premium banana bash

but you have to choose one type of flavor , premium or BSL or regular( free )  , I always recommends premium flavors

and if you use discount code you will save 10% 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 03:24:56 AM »
yes you can order to Australia , and here is one more information for guys from Australia , there are plans for opening trueprotein Australia , Dante DC is working on it 

Yes, you can order it and you can pay for it.  The problem is that you'll never get it.

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 04:28:35 AM »
soon it will be trueprotein Australia

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 04:59:59 AM »
If they're either producing or stockpiling it domestically they won't have any problems.  I'll be interested to see what their prices will be like with the Aus economy going the way it is.

Good to know what's in the pipeline.

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
this is what DC said :

"Sorry I havent been on the board much, whole lot of work going on offline.....including accounting, taxes and the beginning blueprint/negotiations of (wait for it.....)

Trueprotein Australia (operating out of Melbourne) (which will take care of all Australia and New Zealand.)

My question for you. In your opinion what is the most highly regarded parcel delivery service there? tracking, reliability etc.

Dont ask me the timetable yet....we are looking at everything and seeing if its feasible (so far so good) and Doug and I when there truly isnt any problems get things done real quickly so......
______________"

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
hey guys. i know how expenisve protein is getting.  just thought i would let you guys in, for those who dont know about it already, on the website www.trueprotein.com.  super high quality proteins and supplement, you can create your own customized mix, and  VERY AFFORDABLE one of the lowest cosing sites on the net.  the lowest ive personally found.   all flavors, types of proteins, carbs fats, even bcaa's creatine, flax seed and fiber ! all customize-able

check it out

i just started shopping at trueprotein.....i just made a blend(4 proteins) and had it flavored with the premium chocolate banana....it is so fucking
delicious that i have to be careful not to drink too many shakes....tastes like banana bread!! best protein i have EVER had

i also have a blend for post workout that doesn't taste very good(cause of the maize) but it is excellent for recovery
30% whey isolate
30% micellar casein
40% waxy maize

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 07:52:37 AM »
and always use premium flavors for protein powders

True because the "regular" flavors are shit.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »
If you like BCAA's, try True Proteins BCAA Boost. Packed with aminos and other goodies that give you some energy before the gym. It's only like $20 or so and lasts about 4 weeks dependent upon how often you workout. It's a staple in my "supplement regime".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
I've been in good shape, protein powder-wise, for the last six months.

That's mainly due to shopping at two stores: Vitamin Shoppe and GNC.

At Vitamin Shoppe, I hit their clearance table in January and got thee 6-lb jugs of HDT 5+1 Whey Protein for $10 each. This, along with a bag of EAS Whey protein I got at Sam's Club ($28) kept me in business for 2-3 months.

The other clean-up came when it had the "Buy One; Get One 50% off" all Vitamin-Shoppe-brand products, including the BodyTech line. So, I ended up with several 5-lb jugs of Whey Tech protein powder, which retail at $30 ($28 on vitaminshoppe.com) I also managed to get (from the clearance table) a 42-serving box of MyoPlex for $45.

As for GNC, it's all about the markdowns, particularly with the RTDs (CytoSport, IsoPure, ABB Mass Recovery, ABB Extreme XXL, etc). all of which were marked down to as little as $0.99.

Vitamin Shoppe also had some IsoPure RTDs, marked down to $1.89. And, those were the Passion Fruit ones. I never knew that it came in that flavor. It's quite delicious.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »
trueprotien is good for just straight whey with a decent flavor..but if you start adding in things and tailor making it to your liking it can get pretty expensive. If you blend it say with casein, egg, and whey it'll be even more so.  The average price of a tub of whey from a REPUTABLE company is around 40-50 bucks for say 5lbs.   I'd recommend ALN's NITREAN for about the same price you pay for a jug of whey. Tastes just as good but it's a blend at the same price. Trueprotien.com is solid..just mind what you start adding to it. It can add up fast.

Markoni

• Getbig II
Re: TRUEPROTEIN.COM
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »
some news from trueprotein , lower prices

L-Glutamine:
Originally: $16.55/lb
AS LOW AS: $10.44/lb!!!

L-Leucine:
Originally: $19.99/lb
AS LOW AS: $12.34/lb!!!

more:
6.20.08 Newsletter

Today is a momentus occasion for all of our loyal True Protein customers! As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the lowest prices possible on the highest quality products available on the market, True Protein has swung a ground-breaking deal with several of our top-named manufacturers and DRAMATICALLY REDUCED the pricing on over 30 of our top-selling items!!! This is just a taste of the savings now available on-line:

Soy Protein Isolate non-GMO:
Originally: $5.69/lb
AS LOW AS: $4.74/lb!!!

Swedish Oat Starch:
Originally: $6.99/lb
AS LOW AS: $3.59/lb!!!

Beta-Alanine:
Originally: $7.99/100g
AS LOW AS: $4.10/100g!!!

Creatine Ethyl Ester:
Originally: $4.49/100g
AS LOW AS: $2.96/100g!!!

DiCreatine Malate:
Originally: $4.99/100g
AS LOW AS: $2.89/100g!!!

And now for the HUGE savings...

L-Glutamine:
Originally: $16.55/lb
AS LOW AS: $10.44/lb!!!

L-Leucine:
Originally: $19.99/lb
AS LOW AS: $12.34/lb!!!

That's right, savings across the board as high as 50% off of our previous list prices!!! Take advantage during this time of economic hardship, as we continue to use all of the resources at our disposal to produce the absolute lowest prices on all of your protein and supplement needs!

In other news, we have also launched a new supplement powder:

Pantothenic Acid B-5:
As Low As: $4.89/100g

Consider this just another way of saying thanks for your continued support and patronage! True Protein will be launching many more cost-cutting products and sourcing more supplements at prices that simply can't be beat, so be sure to keep an eye out in the coming weeks for more awesome promotions!

-Doug, Dante, Justin, Carl, and the entire staff of True Protein