Author Topic: North, South Korea agree on denuclearization of peninsula  (Read 23245 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: North, South Korea agree on denuclearization of peninsula
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 03:25:57 PM »
Read what Pompeo said.   It’s  Kim fault.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2018, 03:46:45 PM »
Less than 24 hours...
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »
Read what Pompeo said.   It’s  Kim fault.   

LOL - it's Kim's fault that Trump cancelled

Classic Trumptardism

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2018, 04:48:40 PM »

Classic Trumptardism

1000%. You don't keep up too well if at all. Feel free to prove me wrong

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2018, 04:49:27 PM »
;D ;D ;D

...if you asked my ex-wives they'd say I was, no maybe about it. ;)

Coach, I know you're a complete a-hole, BUT, you're my kind of a-hole.

I (mostly) laugh when I read your insulting comebacks.
To me, you seem like a straight shooting, regular dude.
Plus, you know a lot about wt training and conditioning.

We may not agree on politics, but so what. I still like you ( * I'd say NO homo , but I'd be lying) :o

Question : How's the training biz going? Any good prospects on the scene ?

Good. Yes, quite a few prospects.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2018, 04:57:02 PM »
I suspect that's football players right?

Not sure if you work with bodybuilders, but if so, any good enough that the Mayor of BB would stalk LOL?

Right now it's all FB. High School seniors transferring to college programs, in coming college from around the country for off-season work, still have a couple of NFL free agents then after OTA's off-season NFL for a couple of months.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2018, 05:03:48 PM »

Classic Trumptardism

No chubbster- Pompeo said Kim stopped returning calls for preparations as they agreed to do .  That’s what caused the reason for the cancellation

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »
No chubbster- Pompeo said Kim stopped returning calls for preparations as they agreed to do .  That’s what caused the reason for the cancellation

whatever you say Shorty

Trumptard will always find someone else to blame

It's not like the White House is going to admit that Mike Pence and Bolton totally fucked but by referring to the Libya model as the likely outcome with North Korea.

No way that had anything to do with this

Did you get your commemorative coin yet?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2018, 07:27:55 PM »
whatever you say Shorty

Trumptard will always find someone else to blame

It's not like the White House is going to admit that Mike Pence and Bolton totally fucked but by referring to the Libya model as the likely outcome with North Korea.

No way that had anything to do with this

Did you get your commemorative coin yet?

Ahhh, I see you used google to see what we were talking about because before that you were totally CLUELESS

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »
Ahhh, I see you used google to see what we were talking about because before that you were totally CLUELESS

I don't see that as clear as you do

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2018, 09:17:13 PM »
I don't see that as clear as you do

I do. If he didn’t have a computer in front of him he’d be lost

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2018, 09:23:59 PM »

You've said that more than once. 1. Most of the things we talk about are on MSM. 2. So what if someone wants to research the facts before posting? I don't get it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2018, 10:32:56 PM »
Good move by Trump given North Korea failing to respond.  Trump is unorthodox and definitely outside the box, but this is what real leadership looks like.

North Korea was no-show for summit planning meeting in Singapore last week, White House reveals
Nicole Darrah By Nicole Darrah   | Fox News

Deputy chief of staff was sent to Singapore to prepare for the summit, but White House says the North Korean delegation never showed up.

North Korea didn't show up to recent meetings to prepare for the now-cancelled summit between dictator Kim Jong Un and President Trump, the White House revealed Thursday.

The summit, from which the U.S. withdrew Thursday morning, was scheduled to take place June 12 in Singapore.

North Korean leadership didn't show up to a recent planning meeting by Trump administration officials in Singapore, a senior White House official said, adding that the U.S. made several attempts to communicate with North Korea ahead of what would have been an historic meeting but leadership from the communist nation never responded.

"They stood us up," the official said.

North Korea's statement to the U.S. Wednesday night -- in which the country threatened to pull out of the summit and called Vice President Mike Pence a "political dummy" -- was the first communication the U.S. has heard from the North in a week, the White House said.

"Based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting," Trump stated in a letter to Kim released on Thursday.

READ THE LETTER: TRUMP'S MESSAGE TO KIM JONG UN THAT CANCELED HISTORIC SUMMIT

However, Trump left open the possibility of rescheduling the summit, saying that "hopefully everything is going to work out well with North Korea. A lot of things can happen, including the fact — it’s possible the existing summit could take place, or a summit at a later date.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/24/north-korea-was-no-show-for-summit-planning-meeting-in-singapore-last-week-white-house-reveals.html 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2018, 06:57:48 AM »

WTF are you talking about.  I have the exact same resources that you do as does everyone else.   Last week Bolton made the idiotic Lyba model comment.   The White House then tried to walk back his comment and then for some inexplicable reason Pencetard made the same comment.  North Korea acted as expected after both comments. 

Trump was a moron to so quickly agree to a meeting then looks like an even bigger fool by backing out. Did you read Trump's break-up letter (or have someone read it to you)?   

Trump cancels the meeting but somehow also says if he (Kim) changes his mind to let him (Trump) know.    Obviously that doesn't even make any sense and Kim has already called his bluff by saying let's meet.  Now everyone on the planet knows who the bluffer and poser is on this issue.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2018, 07:29:01 AM »
WTF are you talking about.  I have the exact same resources that you do as does everyone else.   Last week Bolton made the idiotic Lyba model comment.   The White House then tried to walk back his comment and then for some inexplicable reason Pencetard made the same comment.  North Korea acted as expected after both comments. 

Trump was a moron to so quickly agree to a meeting then looks like an even bigger fool by backing out. Did you read Trump's break-up letter (or have someone read it to you)?   

Trump cancels the meeting but somehow also says if he (Kim) changes his mind to let him (Trump) know.    Obviously that doesn't even make any sense and Kim has already called his bluff by saying let's meet.  Now everyone on the planet knows who the bluffer and poser is on this issue.

I watched it and what do you mean quickly? Do you even know why it was cancelled?

“Trump nixed the summit, which was slated for June 12 in Singapore, following threats from North Korea”

I don’t know where you’re getting info from but you’re clearly on the side of Trump fail and Kim Jong Un winning. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand who’s controlling the dialogue between the US and NK.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/25/trump-welcomes-productive-statement-from-north-korea-says-dems-rooting-against-talks.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2018, 07:56:19 AM »
I watched it and what do you mean quickly? Do you even know why it was cancelled?

“Trump nixed the summit, which was slated for June 12 in Singapore, following threats from North Korea”

I don’t know where you’re getting info from but you’re clearly on the side of Trump fail and Kim Jong Un winning. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand who’s controlling the dialogue between the US and NK.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/25/trump-welcomes-productive-statement-from-north-korea-says-dems-rooting-against-talks.html

Trump cancelled it because he's a lazy moron and a world class pussy.
Kim immediately called his bluff and Trumptard has now painted himself into a corner.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2018, 08:33:19 AM »
Kim immediately called his bluff and Trumptard has now painted himself into a corner.

Like I said. Clueless and a NK sympathizer on top of it. Goodrum is right on with you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2018, 08:51:59 AM »
Trump doing very well with international policy. Another good move on his part to cancel.

Much better then continuing/giving boat loads of money to bad regimes when that country is not acting appropriately/giving you the middle finger. Basically do the opposite of Obama.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2018, 08:59:32 AM »

That's just like, your opinion, man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2018, 09:02:52 AM »

StrawChubb is a mind reader and medium.  He sees and knows all of what trump is thinking at all times. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2018, 09:21:06 AM »

and I didn't even need the Trump fluffers over at Fox and Friends to tell me what to think

Trump still hopes his date will little rocket man will happen or as he so eloquently stated it:

"Someday a date will happen.  It could very well be June 12th.  Someday a date will absolutely happen.  It could very well be June 12th."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2018, 09:52:00 AM »
and I didn't even need the Trump fluffers over at Fox and Friends to tell me what to think

Trump still hopes his date will little rocket man will happen or as he so eloquently stated it:

"Someday a date will happen.  It could very well be June 12th.  Someday a date will absolutely happen.  It could very well be June 12th."

Jealous?  Sounds like you rather be Trumps' fluffer  :P

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2018, 10:07:46 AM »
Jealous?  Sounds like you rather be Trumps' fluffer  :P

sounds more like a one of your side gigs