Author Topic: Domestic terrorist, or retarded pawn?  (Read 1910 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Domestic terrorist, or retarded pawn?
« on: December 08, 2006, 04:37:07 PM »
 :-\

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Domestic terrorist, or retarded pawn?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »
I'm sure they deliberately didn't arrest him until Bush could claim any responsibility.  Sure.

You're a moron.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 06:43:18 PM »
Are you aware that Bush issued terror alerts 15 times on the same day polling data came out which showed his approval rating had dropped? 

My point is that they had the last month to do it, and they wait until Bush gets castrated by the Iraqi group, his Sec of Def nominess admits the war is losing, one repub senator called his actions 'criminal' today, then he gets the lowest report card in months.

It might be a coincidence they chose today instead of anytime in the last month.  And the last 15+ times, when they had a big scare right when it benefitted him politically, perhaps those were all coincidences too.  But soon there comes a point when coincidental becomes improbable, which becomes laughable. 

Does anyone here believe Bush uses fear as a tool on the American people?

No, sorry bro.. that bastard should fry.. Did you see the fucker on tv? with the big osama beard n all...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 04:45:02 AM »
he belongs in prison, sure.  Maybe even executed if indeed he planned to commit terrorism.  But he might have wanted to grenades for home defense, for fun at the range, to resell... he might have been playing the snitch, I dunno.  IMO when they involve snitches in the planning (which they've done in every recent operation) it makes things fuzzy.  The guy had one plan - stab a few people and run at the mall.  The govt snitch is who escalated it from hate crime to mass murder terror.

And the timing is shady as f**k.  Bush got a triple whammy this week - iraq report, gates dissing his war, and shitty poll numbers - and this timing was not accidental.

???

wal-mart just increased the price of tuna by .15 cents. 

DAMN BUSH!!!
W

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:08:09 AM »
that is why he dropped Rummy before the election to get a boost. oh wait, he didn;t ::)
Valhalla awaits.