Author Topic: Just started back training yesterday after painting and pulling carpet n staples  (Read 3597 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
umm i havent drank in 15 years and do not smoke or do drugs,...wanna try again there sport?

I am overweight yup, you used to look really good and now you are so skinny and an absolute shadow of your former self but deny it

you hate so much you should be embarassed

now post a current pic of yourself fatty

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I dont argue this point one bit, anyways I'm done here, waste of time arguing back and forth

why dont you change your diet then if you agree and stop being an idiot? hell i thought i was cool with the entire board except with maybe a few people  ::)
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
why dont you change your diet then if you agree and stop being an idiot? hell i thought i was cool with the entire board except with maybe a few people  ::)

did you miss the part where I have lost nearly 30 pounds and am still progressing?

I dont wanna get to sexy, theres only so much avesher for the ladies  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
did you miss the part where I have lost nearly 30 pounds and am still progressing?

I dont wanna get to sexy, theres only so much avesher for the ladies  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

dude youve been saying that shit forever, face it you need a new diet, your hatred is a reflection of a failed path

i love you man, but you act like a pussy whos afraid to change

A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

dude youve been saying that shit forever, face it you need a new diet, your hatred is a reflection of a failed path

i love you man, but you act like a pussy whos afraid to change

that is a fair observation, thats why I brought someone online to revamp my eating and everything else,....I fully agree with you on your views regarding me, the hatred=failed path, I dont liek the word pussy but afraid to change is right.  Yeah, you are right on the money and its up to me to change it.  Kudos for telling it like it is

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
that is a fair observation, thats why I brought someone online to revamp my eating and everything else,....I fully agree with you on your views regarding me, the hatred=failed path, I dont liek the word pussy but afraid to change is right.  Yeah, you are right on the money and its up to me to change it.  Kudos for telling it like it is

Oh, bipolar much?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

getbig is brotherhood we are all falcons/failcons here we should strive to inform about health and healthy attitudes, just adjust that mindset you learned from squadfather and other hateful members and people youve met because they are no good
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Oh, bipolar much?

what planet are you on?  This whole board knows Im diagnosed bipolar 13 years ago as well as borderline personality disorder and am on the meds

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
still has the shape, but the size is gone. pls eat more to fill out, you have been dieting forever. TIME TO BULK :D
tank u jesus

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you hate so much you should be embarassed

now post a current pic of yourself fatty

with pump and flexing arms not much difference

face it everyones gotta hate on me because they have issues

A

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
still has the shape, but the size is gone. pls eat more to fill out, you have been dieting forever. TIME TO BULK :D

TIME TO HIT THE JUICE

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
let me say again , the old picture is with a full pump as in i did a shitload of pushups to impress the early internets!  :)
A

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
post your right now backshot

Damn, you lost most of your size since you stopped using pro-hormones, and eating meat

the meth isn't helping as well

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Damn, you lost most of your size since you stopped using pro-hormones, and eating meat

the meth isn't helping as well

no thats just no pump , never used any hormones, but feel free to hate on, btw i just started dieting again
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
let me say again , the old picture is with a full pump as in i did a shitload of pushups to impress the early internets!  :)
Falcon is a walking experiment for sure not afraid to try new things.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
with pump and flexing arms not much difference

face it everyones gotta hate on me because they have issues

that was much better get back to that...more hoes for you then :D
tank u jesus

Nap

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
no thats just no pump , never used any hormones, but feel free to hate on, btw i just started dieting again

One week you're dieting, the next three weeks you're trying to gain mass, than you go back dieting. Sticking to one thing for a few months might help to failcan to either achieve epic leans or some muscles like the failcan a few years ago (yes you where a lot bigger, stop beeing delusional about this...). ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
what planet are you on?  This whole board knows Im diagnosed bipolar 13 years ago as well as borderline personality disorder and am on the meds

So the meds don't work is what you're saying.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
One week you're dieting, the next three weeks you're trying to gain mass, than you go back dieting. Sticking to one thing for a few months might help to failcan to either achieve epic leans or some muscles like the failcan a few years ago (yes you where a lot bigger, stop beeing delusional about this...). ;)
Peace and love
U

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So what, you haven't drank or used drugs. So you obviously have other problems and are wise enough to avoid alcohol etc. BUT, that doesn't mean other people are condemnable just because they do things differently. Falcon is a legend, period.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
from pussy wrecking looks to resembling a homeless... hey... that's cool... less competition for the rest of us ;)