Author Topic: GET PUMPED B4 UR WORKOUT!!!  (Read 15875 times)

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
Re: GET PUMPED B4 UR WORKOUT!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
"my titi hurt!"  is that what he's saying when squating?  I can't quite figure it out...
lol yep i think u right. maybe kamali forgot his nolvadex

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »
So, you took a bunch of steroids and got big and bloated?  Amazing!!!
And 4 people to spot you on a set of 10 or so?  I remember Coleman blasting over 800lbs with one guy spotting for a set of 2.  Another dumb guido on juice....what a joke.
However, his wife is pretty hot, despite the implants.  I'm introducing a new concept in 2010 called...GET REAL! 
N

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 01:56:33 PM »
I deadlifted 1000 pounds lost my grip and it went through the roof and came crashing down on a fitness bimbo also i benched pressed1200 pound with a 10inchplypowerlifting suit it took 4 guys to carry me to the bench press and i did 50 reps with 1inch of motion then i thought i squat Ronster can eat the peanuts out of my shit 1500 pounds did two easy reps then i let it smash down behind me and crushed my two spotters anyway the gym manager had warned me throwing weights around the gym and banned me for one week because of insurance liabilitys.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 02:11:30 PM »
So, you took a bunch of steroids and got big and bloated?  Amazing!!!
And 4 people to spot you on a set of 10 or so?  I remember Coleman blasting over 800lbs with one guy spotting for a set of 2.  Another dumb guido on juice....what a joke.
However, his wife is pretty hot, despite the implants.  I'm introducing a new concept in 2010 called...GET REAL! 
Did you not take steroids for 2 months 12 years ago you are a roided up juice monkey it has altered your DNA and all yor progress is a direct link to those steroids you took.You cannot be called a virgin if you did the deed once you deflowered yourself you cannot call yourself a virgin same with gear.
Its a pity you went to the darkside of the force.So kick the habit and become what you were meant to be a juicehead.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 02:30:42 PM »
This guy needs to go watch a shawn ray video to learn how to train properly.

Even better the old vince taylor video where he is curling 20lbers... yet he had arms kamali can only dream about

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2006, 02:42:08 PM »
Its a pity you went to the darkside of the force.So kick the habit and become what you were meant to be a juicehead.
I also collected baseball cards and smoked weed at one time, then I grew up.

it has altered your DNA and all yor progress is a direct link to those steroids you took.
So, I can take a 2 month cycle now 2006, loose everything I gain, stop lifting, then start back 2009 natural and I'll make better gains because I took a cycle today?
Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
N

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »
King also has some footage of him as a kid on tha vidoe

CHEK IT OUT HIS IS HOTT

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 03:19:11 PM »
CHEK IT OUT HIS IS HOTT

that was funny...King's arm and calf development really hasn't changed much over the years...

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 03:35:58 PM »
I also collected baseball cards and smoked weed at one time, then I grew up.
So, I can take a 2 month cycle now 2006, loose everything I gain, stop lifting, then start back 2009 natural and I'll make better gains because I took a cycle today?
Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Who said anything about stop lifting juice your head off become a monster you got the genetics for it.As for the dumbest thing you have ever heard it was a flippant joke about altering your DNA.I admire your physique for being natural and i do consider your self natural i was just having a bit of fun.One question to you am i natural i usually juice 6 months of the year the other 6 months i dont take anything do you consider me natural when im not using.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »
CHECK OUT  KING KAMALIS DVD TRAILER... This is how DVDs Should be made.. If this doesn't pump u up i dont know what will.. Great music and the footage is great the editing was well done.. GOOD JOB KAMALSTER!  :o
He should have put a few girls in it.. but what ever.. ahaha
http://www.kingkamali.com/player/index.html

To be honest...

... I never got past "Kamalster".

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 03:54:49 PM »
One question to you am i natural i usually juice 6 months of the year the other 6 months i dont take anything do you consider me natural when im not using.
I assume your joking still.  Technically you are clean, but if any part of your gains come from juice, I would not consider that to be natural.  You need to be clean at leat 12 years and only do one 2 month cycle, then loose all those gains, stop lifting for a period of year.  Then you are natural ;)
N

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
CHEK IT OUT HIS IS HOTT

LOLOLOL THAT IS FUNNY!  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
not bad but why do bodybuilders think they are hardcore by doing cable crossovers?

Good question and not only that, doing that excersise and not doing it, will have the same results on your chest.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 04:23:49 PM »
I assume your joking still.  Technically you are clean, but if any part of your gains come from juice, I would not consider that to be natural.  You need to be clean at leat 12 years and only do one 2 month cycle, then loose all those gains, stop lifting for a period of year.  Then you are natural ;)
Not joking but when i was 23 i hit my second puberty my cousin gave me a 100kg in weight and some bars and dumbells,I was very sick from a drug problem i was 150 at 6ft I lifted everyday each muscle part every day my father was force feeding rich protien meal 5 6 times a day.To cut the story short i was 235 in 6 months i gave up drugs and was natural i had just visible abs and by drugs i mean recreational.anyway when i leaned down and got some defenition and hit 225.In four years of traing natural i could not gain a pound lean.I tried steroid at 27 and got to 270 pound very lean i have probaly done 10 cycles since then and when i come off i allways hit 225 pounds lean not a pound over so when i come off the juice i do not gain a pound and i follow proper PCT.So i consider my self natural when off the gear Sorry for going on i consider myself natural because i do not gain a pound clean.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 04:24:58 PM »
One more thing,   the Hummer has to b shown on the dvd so we all know he's a Hommie"

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2006, 08:02:30 PM »
Not joking but when i was 23 i hit my second puberty my cousin gave me a 100kg in weight and some bars and dumbells,I was very sick from a drug problem i was 150 at 6ft I lifted everyday each muscle part every day my father was force feeding rich protien meal 5 6 times a day.To cut the story short i was 235 in 6 months i gave up drugs and was natural i had just visible abs and by drugs i mean recreational.anyway when i leaned down and got some defenition and hit 225.In four years of traing natural i could not gain a pound lean.I tried steroid at 27 and got to 270 pound very lean i have probaly done 10 cycles since then and when i come off i allways hit 225 pounds lean not a pound over so when i come off the juice i do not gain a pound and i follow proper PCT.So i consider my self natural when off the gear Sorry for going on i consider myself natural because i do not gain a pound clean.
If anything after 6 months you're probably "below natural" if you get my drift.

I think a heavy juicer needs about 2 years before they can call themselves natural. The thing is that most guys give up bodybuilding altogether when they quit the gear becasue they can't handle not improving every workout...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2006, 08:27:01 PM »
kamali is a weak son of a bitch....i fly he same weight as him wih out a spotter.

im 16.

haHA
d[-_-]b actin all cool

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »
I think the video was awesome.  good job King. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006, 09:41:41 PM »
Sorry for going on i consider myself natural because i do not gain a pound clean.
You must not train or eat like me then.  I'd bet you never took it as far as you could natural with diet, intensity, and consistency.  If you at 8x a day all good food for months straight, zero deviations, then I would agree you could not gain weight naturally.
N

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2006, 10:21:55 PM »
You must not train or eat like me then.  I'd bet you never took it as far as you could natural with diet, intensity, and consistency.  If you at 8x a day all good food for months straight, zero deviations, then I would agree you could not gain weight naturally.
I have a very big frame at5,11 6ft i am an endomorph mesomorph i have hit 280 natural gaining from weight training by lifting heavier than normal than at 225 and consuming 30% more calories of that 55 pounds i gain 1lb of fat for each lb of muscle trained, and i look like a fridge.I have found the best waist to lean ratio for me is 32 inches at 225 lean.That why i dabble in steroids 270 lean as i am at 225.
I cannot change my metabolism the first Four years natural i tried to gain lean mass from Hydroxycut to every natural fat burner i trained up to twice a day ate clean religously tried everything to Hit training thats why i succumbed to roids seeing bodybuilders juiced with crappy routines lazy work ethics getting huge.
Trust me getting clean from rec drugs i busted my ass off for the first 4 years of training natural and i hit my bodyfat level at 8%.Not big noting myself but there are not many naturals at that size i am lean.End of story.
PS i have not trained in 4and half months due to an altercation at the gym and currently 290 with a big waist i do not really care as my state of the art home gym will be built in 3 months this is the first time i have not trained consistently for 10 years.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2006, 10:38:17 PM »
thats why i succumbed to roids seeing bodybuilders juiced with crappy routines lazy work ethics getting huge.
I must say, the sport is filled with peckerwoods.  So, you took in 30% more calories when not consuming juice, then still could not put on any good weight?  I still think that if you eat 8 decent size meals for a period of months, you shouldn't have had trouble adding a few solid pounds.  So what percentage of your gains have you kept from juice?
Every time I go to the gym I see people on gear walking around like they just accomplished some feat, really, it's not accomplishment to take drugs.  Any which way someone wants to break it down.  It's like getting fat from eating pizza, pretty much anyone could do it. 
N

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2006, 11:07:42 PM »
I must say, the sport is filled with peckerwoods.  So, you took in 30% more calories when not consuming juice, then still could not put on any good weight?  I still think that if you eat 8 decent size meals for a period of months, you shouldn't have had trouble adding a few solid pounds.  So what percentage of your gains have you kept from juice?
Every time I go to the gym I see people on gear walking around like they just accomplished some feat, really, it's not accomplishment to take drugs.  Any which way someone wants to break it down.  It's like getting fat from eating pizza, pretty much anyone could do it. 
I put on at least 27 pounds of natural muscle when i hit 280 with the extra calories and training heavier i just could not get rid of the fat even with cardio.The Point is i consider conditioning the main part of bodybuilding for me anyway.The point i am trying to make i agree with you its no accoplishment to take drugs but most guys i agree are lazy and expect miracles.One motive i had was i that i was bouncing the bigger you are the badder you are.One other point i enjoy juicing with the consultation of my doctor.
Ps after 6 weeks with proper pct and intense cardio i do no hold on to a pound.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2006, 12:23:17 AM »
Ps after 6 weeks with proper pct and intense cardio i do no hold on to a pound.
I wouldn't be going nuts on cardio if I wanted to gain size, especially intense cardio.  Anything over 65% of your max heart rate, and you're depleting muscle, along with burning fat.
N

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2006, 02:40:51 AM »
I wouldn't be going nuts on cardio if I wanted to gain size, especially intense cardio.  Anything over 65% of your max heart rate, and you're depleting muscle, along with burning fat.
After the cycle finishes i reduce my calories drastically and do intense cardio as i lose a couple more % points of bodyfat i become really vascular and hard i do this till i drop down to 215 then resume normal training and calories its fun to manipulate your body.Anyway i have been reflecting on what you have been saying natural vs juiced as i do not bounce anymore i think i will hava couple years break from the juice and try a different teqniques at adding another 5 to 7 pounds.
Peace.
PS i do light cardio once in the morning and at night when juiced and natural a slow metabolism is a bitch.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2006, 04:12:54 AM »
H2 HUMMERS GET ME PUMPED BEFORE ANY HARDCORE LEG WORKOUT!!!!!!
I LIKE TO SEE THEM DRIVE BY FROM THE RIGHT TO THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!
THEN BACK FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THROWING WEIGHT DOWN ON THE RUBBER GYM FLOOR IS THE DEFINITION OF HARDCORE TRAINING!!!!!!!
SOMETIMES I'LLL THROW AN EASY CURL BAR WITH 25'S ON IT ( PER SIDE!!!!) ACROSS THE WEIGHT ROOM AND THEN SASHE BACK AND FORTH WITH A BANDANA AND WEIGHT BELT ON!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAGGAGAGAGGHAHHAHAFFA AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha  ;D ;D
Z