Author Topic: Top 10 Endangered species  (Read 7601 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Top 10 Endangered species
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 05:12:54 PM »
considering that I have been here longer than you I wouldn't start shit.  I didn't say anything out of line for you to say that.  People who think thier post count makes them better than someone else are fucking losers.  Since I started my account two years before you, know your role, and let the real men talk.
Again shitty81.......this post was not approved by disturbia, no0b.

Obvioulsy if it took you this long to cough up the guts to post, you're not cut out for getbig, junior.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »
I think that overpopulation is going to cause the end of humanity someday.  In the past, life-hardships, wars and things like disease and plague kept populations in check.  Now, with all of the advances in medicine and technology, natures balance is no more.

Overpopulation will not come.

Before we get overpopulated, something else will kill most of humanity off.

Believeing that we will come to our end through overpopulation is a generous accessment of out survival as a species.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2010, 05:24:55 PM »
Again shitty81.......this post was not approved by disturbia, no0b.

Obvioulsy if it took you this long to cough up the guts to post, you're not cut out for getbig, junior.
  ok "chaos"  you win.  I'm not going to play your game.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2010, 05:25:59 PM »
  ok "chaos"  you win.  I'm not going to play your game.

You got owned by the big bad ogre.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2010, 05:27:16 PM »
At least I'll have a big coffin. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »
you guys are trying to get me to take the bait. aint gonna happen ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: TOP 10 ENDANGERED SPECIES
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »

i would rather see the ENTIRE continent of ASIA die then one more goddamn panda bear or one more tiger.........fucking disgusting people

TRUTH

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »
Overpopulation will not come.

Before we get overpopulated, something else will kill most of humanity off.

Believeing that we will come to our end through overpopulation is a generous accessment of out survival as a species.

We are on an exponential growth curve as of right now. Eventually that shit tapers off but not for a lllllllllong ass time.
The only factor that will affect how high the growth curve will go is food production.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2010, 11:25:20 PM »
1.   Black Rhino
2.   Giant Panda - 50-100 in wild?  wtf is wrong with the chinese govt?
3.   Tiger
4.   Beluga Sturgeon
5.   Goldenseal - Plant
6.   Alligator Snapping Turtle
7.   Hawksbill Turtle
8.   Big Leaf Mahogany
9.   Green-Cheeked Parrot
10.   Mako Shark

what should be done about asian countries?  basically...every animal on an endangered species list is either a voodoo home remedy or an $100 bowl of soup in some asian country.

i know there are other factors but they, asians, are putting the most stress on exotic wild life.

anyway...  

Reads like the menu of a Chinese restaurant, LOL!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2010, 11:30:07 PM »
We are on an exponential growth curve as of right now. Eventually that shit tapers off but not for a lllllllllong ass time.
The only factor that will affect how high the growth curve will go is food production.

im not like a big conspiracy guy........but i think there are very powerful people at very high levels of influence who understand the population problem the world is going to face in the next hundred years

i wouldnt be surprised if either actively or passively; some actions are taken to kinda cut the exponential population growth..........i mean, the world is full of dumb savages, who will just breed the planet right out of water, air, food, sanitation,  and fucking existence..........and i think some smart people understand this

and it always the stupid people who breed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic-economic_paradox

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2010, 03:15:47 AM »
agree and these japs should be destroyed as well

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2010, 03:48:53 AM »

im not like a big conspiracy guy........but i think there are very powerful people at very high levels of influence who understand the population problem the world is going to face in the next hundred years

i wouldnt be surprised if either actively or passively; some actions are taken to kinda cut the exponential population growth..........i mean, the world is full of dumb savages, who will just breed the planet right out of water, air, food, sanitation,  and fucking existence..........and i think some smart people understand this

and it always the stupid people who breed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic-economic_paradox
disease and warfare are natural population controls for our species. And the fact that most populations tend to congregate and amass around the shores is telling...there is literally millions if not billions of virgin landmass that is not populated that doesn't have wildlife that will be endangered. Fuck, if Mexico City can be built ontop of what, a volcano? And Washington, DC and Annapolis right on the water, Venice right in the water, and the Incan civilization in the mountains, then surely cities can be built in the Rockies, The Appalacians, the Alps, the Hymalayians, and so on. Man chooses to congregate in certain areas and overpopulating that, then wars break out due to lack of resources

Poor people tend to breed because they either have nothing else to do, or it's withing their culture--agriculture, or large family culture, due to harsh conditions or tradition that was based on hard conditions, or religion. Notice in this hemisphere, that the countries with the highest breeding populations are poor Christian nations..."be fruitful and multiply" and no contraception help emmensely with the Catholic Church's goal of more members...