Author Topic: ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next  (Read 4839 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »
If you're not losing fat at the rate you'd like then decrease calories. Always start by decreasing carb intake...never decrease good fats unless you absolutely have to and you should never reach that point until you're near the end of a diet.

If you're worried that dropping some of your carbs might make you look a little flatter, who cares...if you're as flat as can be who gives a crap. So many guys absolutely ruin their diets because they're so worried about how full they look on the diet when that means absolutely nothing...all that matters is that you're not flat on stage.

Someone else mentioned something else about watching sodium...I'm too lazy to look and see who that was. Anyway, don't be afraid of sodium...once again, a lot of guys shortchange themselves by one of the ultimate brotastic myths. If you're contest dieting, odds are there's not a lot of sodium in your diet, and contrary to what many think you need a fair amount of sodium in your diet if you're going to function properly...your sodium levels get to low you'll get some of the worst cramps of your life. Anyway, all of my competitors eat soy sauce like their life depends on it almost all the way up to the show, and they salt their food too. They don't have blood pressure issues because they know how to eat, I tell them what to eat and what all to take to make sure this doesn't happen.

Last thing...things like Halo and Anadrol, I wouldn't even consider them until 4wks out at the earliest. Masteron, I see no point in this steroid this far out.

Lot of good info in this post AJ.  I agree on the sodium and being flat statements... I never understood being worried about whether you were flat or full outside of the day of the show.  Messing with sodium intake is also not needed.

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: ive got all the goods i need for contest now what to do next
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
would running drol and halo for a couple weeks now be a bad idea just to see how i respond to them ive never taken halo before? what dose do you combine halo with drol together to get desired effects.

Taking halo wont affect negatively at all, It will help harden you up..

I have personally never done drol precontest, but I think the effect would depend on how lean and dry you are..  You wouldnt want to add any water, some people are more sensitive than others

Id suggest starting 20-30mg of halo 4 weeks out.