Author Topic: Pros, cars, lifestyle (video)  (Read 8305 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Pros, cars, lifestyle (video)
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »
The coarsening of America

Shallow, narcissistic and self indulgent

This is embarrassing.

Embarrassing for the modest hard working Americans with class. Also embarrassing for people associated with bodybuilding or fitness and get categorized with people like this.

I wonder if Piano will be carrying on with these childish antics when he's 60...

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 11:11:08 AM »
End of Bodybuilding is near.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »
Embarrassing for the modest hard working Americans with class. Also embarrassing for people associated with bodybuilding or fitness and get categorized with people like this.

I wonder if Piano will be carrying on with these childish antics when he's 60...

I doubt he'll make it to 60.  He's due for an oil spill that will take him out and the left coast down.  They'll be cleaning seagulls and pelicans for years after his physique pops.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2014, 11:23:04 AM »
Piana, Jay Cutler etc. suffer from the the false belief that being rich will make everything good in their lives.

The American culture has, however, a much larger problem. When you get the Bentley and a 3-bedroom house you want a Phantom and a 6-bedroom house. It never stops and I see this as a collective mental illness.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 12:07:23 PM »
I doubt he'll make it to 60.  He's due for an oil spill that will take him out and the left coast down.  They'll be cleaning seagulls and pelicans for years after his physique pops.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2014, 12:43:45 PM »
lol thats when people ask me what i own(drive).. i say 95 mustang gt and 99 toyota tacoma.. they laugh and i say "what do you own?" they tell me brand new lexus whatever... i say "nope bank owns it, you dont own shit"

visualise homosex says he drives three cars, but he actually has a 95 miata

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »

His face is resembling that of the Derrick Anthony fellow who lived only mere months after that stage began. So you're probably right.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2014, 06:07:16 PM »
lol thats when people ask me what i own(drive).. i say 95 mustang gt and 99 toyota tacoma.. they laugh and i say "what do you own?" they tell me brand new lexus whatever... i say "nope bank owns it, you dont own shit"
What do u say when they say they paid cash for it?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2014, 06:13:23 PM »
Piana, Jay Cutler etc. suffer from the the false belief that being rich will make everything good in their lives.

The American culture has, however, a much larger problem. When you get the Bentley and a 3-bedroom house you want a Phantom and a 6-bedroom house. It never stops and I see this as a collective mental illness.
I see you as jealous.....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »
I see you as jealous.....

I see you as a clueless, yet funny schmoe :D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 03:52:29 PM »
Most people don't understand what "wealthy" means.

If you have a $10 million or more net worth and little or no debt, you're pretty damned wealthy by almost anyone's standards - whether you make seven figures or less than 6 figures, whether you take the bus or drive nice cars, and whether you own a 1500 square foot home or a 15,000 square foot home.

You're likely paying cash for pretty much everything at that level, unless your wealth and income come from businesses you own that tend to be cyclical and require borrowing and often tend to tie up much of your capital.

If you're leveraged to the tits and have little or no net worth and minimal savings and investable assets, you're not wealthy - you're poor or middle class at best no matter how much you make or how things look.

And if you owe more than the value of your assets, you're broke and probably a paycheck or 2 away from bankruptcy - no matter how much you're making, what you drive, or how high you live. And if you're not putting anything away in retirement and are constantly refinancing the mortgage every couple of years and using the house as an ATM so that you can buy more and more stuff, you're never going to get anywhere.

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »
Most people don't understand what "wealthy" means.

If you have a $10 million or more net worth and little or no debt, you're pretty damned wealthy by almost anyone's standards - whether you make seven figures or less than 6 figures, whether you take the bus or drive nice cars, and whether you own a 1500 square foot home or a 15,000 square foot home.

You're likely paying cash for pretty much everything at that level, unless your wealth and income come from businesses you own that tend to be cyclical and require borrowing and often tend to tie up much of your capital.

If you're leveraged to the tits and have little or no net worth and minimal savings and investable assets, you're not wealthy - you're poor or middle class at best no matter how much you make or how things look.

And if you owe more than the value of your assets, you're broke and probably a paycheck or 2 away from bankruptcy - no matter how much you're making, what you drive, or how high you live. And if you're not putting anything away in retirement and are constantly refinancing the mortgage every couple of years and using the house as an ATM so that you can buy more and more stuff, you're never going to get anywhere.

None of it matters when you die anyways.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
Can someone post the gif of tbombz driving in his car and the cock appears and he smiles.  ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »

CORRECT!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 08:39:56 PM »
Didn't he go bankrupt? I wouldn't be able to not laugh seeing him in public.

Bankruptcy is not a bad alternative,  look at Trump!
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 08:40:49 PM »
Piano is almost 50. Wtf is wrong with his haircut?

Kind of kewl!
Mr. AZ 2003

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 09:16:13 PM »
None of it matters when you die anyways.
Everyone knows this?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »
Mr Olympia's Next Ride is the new hellcat