Author Topic: Surprise surprise ..Uberheem  (Read 21850 times)

chess315

Re: Surprise surprise ..Uberheem
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:01 PM »
if i was a betting man uberheem used test ,slin, gh just like the balco atheltes that is the most proven system for athletes and there is records of it why divert. He couldnt have been a ped expert 2-3 yrs ago himself and I doubt could learn that fast with out help from someone. So i imagine he took the much traveled path layed down by all the other cheaters

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2012, 11:49:18 PM »
if i was a betting man uberheem used test ,slin, gh just like the balco atheltes that is the most proven system for athletes and there is records of it why divert. He couldnt have been a ped expert 2-3 yrs ago himself and I doubt could learn that fast with out help from someone. So i imagine he took the much traveled path layed down by all the other cheaters

He contacted GH15 four years ago

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2012, 12:18:37 AM »
his  older brother has been using peds for along time , prolly got alot of help and experience from him

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2012, 12:37:31 AM »
He will claim his test level is naturally high. ::)

Maybe he can follow Lesnar's path and try something in the WWF WWE :D

chess315

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2012, 12:58:15 AM »
his  older brother has been using peds for along time , prolly got alot of help and experience from him
all help is not good help lol look on promuscle sometimes and see what one of the bros would recommend lol

If i was training a athlete I would do it like this

test base 50-200 ed or eod depending   (test there test to ratio epitestosterone ratio every week)
gh 10ius a day or as much as could tolerate
slin 2-3 10 -20 iu shots
I would also make use of sarms,igf

the testing for the test to epitestosterone ratio is important if your off  cause your test is low you can always add artifical test to cover it. Eod day dosing would be ideal to keep hormones more stable.

if anyone wants my service 1000$   wait I mean $1,000,000 dollars and a 1.75 of kentucky delux

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »
I remember when every 15 year old fag with zero training experiance and knowlege about fuck all, used to argue with me on sherdog about roidreem.

He has good genetics, he has been training with elite coaches full time, perfect diet, 5 years solid trainig lmao, hope all of those little homo's got some valuable life experiance here.
Trans Milkshake.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2012, 05:31:19 AM »
your average mma fighting balless wonder

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2012, 05:49:34 AM »
keep telling your self that if it helps you sleep at night chump , you and overeem have alot in common , you where both tall skinny twinks that turned into beast over night and you both lied about your use , he made the same claims of natural as you did

i can understand why people think i took roids, but like i said god you can strike me down and curse me for the rest of my life if im lying.

all meat and coffee weed and creatine

but i am glad i mean that much to you where you would save my pics on your harddrive
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2012, 06:01:31 AM »
I remember when every 15 year old fag with zero training experiance and knowlege about fuck all, used to argue with me on sherdog about roidreem.

He has good genetics, he has been training with elite coaches full time, perfect diet, 5 years solid trainig lmao, hope all of those little homo's got some valuable life experiance here.

He was their hero, the twinkling star of twinkly mma fans, wanted it to be real so bad. Overeem also tested positive before Lessnar but was given a conditional pass to fight, so I don't think he will be allowed to fight this time. what a joke sport has become.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2012, 06:25:38 AM »
overeem would walk into a building with a maximum pump

a natural would have to spend 2 hours in the gym to fully pump out all his muscles only to lose the pump withing minites to hours
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2012, 06:39:02 AM »
i can understand why people think i took roids, but like i said god you can strike me down and curse me for the rest of my life if im lying.

all meat and coffee weed and creatine

but i am glad i mean that much to you where you would save my pics on your harddrive

Why have you looked like shit for 5 years then Big Johh falcons? :D
Trans Milkshake.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »