Author Topic: you dont gain muscle you only inflate and deflate and overeat  (Read 8720 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: you dont gain muscle you only inflate and deflate and overeat
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 11:17:47 AM »
just like a bodybuilder will tell you when hes all pumped up from many sets of biceps hes actually at his weakest point

on the flip side you can be at your strongest point smaller and pre trained

staying pretrained , and conserving the body only to do things around the house and work *necessary things* are all that is needed to have the body in a (calm state) wich enables you to easily keep calories low day after day after day , this would not apply to someone who hasnt trained before, but then again this is why alot of non training people can stay lean and leaner than many of us bodybuilders on get big yes we jealous and hateful because of it, they dont shock there appetites from working out into consuming alot of food like all of us fat baby falcons on getbig

here ill explain even more

i dont feel alone if theres a female in the room :) if its a ton a dudes in the room some dudes gonna get jealous or angry with whatever i say or very quiet, i instigate people to be more positive the weak become more negative and the strong become more positive

i dont even think i need to workout only diet, ive had a natural urge to workout ever since i was 14 this only caused my caloric total to be always slightly missed because when working out its hard to under eat and when you do you lack energy. Energy is something ive never liked to lack

but energy doesnt lack when you conserve it and sustain mass with simple laborous chores that require you to stand up. We reach ultimate fatigue at night when we can no longer stand regardless if we are eating a shitload even while standing ive always found this to be weird, like "why cant i keep standing at night eating all this food"

the key is conservation for someone whos already trained, just conserve the body do the necessary work around the house and your job is enough to lose fat slower in a different way more dependant upon calories , rather than being so close to ultimate fatigue from working out with inevitably causes you to eat a shitload, i dont eat much on the job because i dont require much im only expending calories at a slow rate

Tell that to this guy:
(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: you dont gain muscle you only inflate and deflate and overeat
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
yippy kye-yay, Mr. Falcon
A