Poll

Hot or Not

Hot
14 (93.3%)
Not
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Wrestling's Sexiest Women - the thread that was sticky before I placed it up top  (Read 304070 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Wrestling's Sexiest Women:
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2010, 12:00:04 PM »
Who is the bald headed chick with CM Punk?! The last gal I dated was bald. On some girls I think it looks totally hot!
      i just remember where i saw this girl before she came out on tna in one of awesome kong's challenge matches.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I love that new chick with the straight edge society. I think her name is Serena Deeb. She has that sexy, sensual look to her.  :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
From the May 1989 issue of WWF Magazine:
(All photos are property of World Wrestling Entertainment)

Montague

• Getbig V

Playboy

• Getbig V
From the May 1989 issue of WWF Magazine:
(All photos are property of World Wrestling Entertainment)

These are the pics i'm talking about! Especially pick #2 with her in that low tight short skirt! Good find Mont!

Montague

• Getbig V
Thanks.
This one remains my favorite:

Here’s another one.
I can’t confirm it’s really Sherri, but the few places I’ve seen this picture claim it’s her & I believe it’s quite possible.

As for the story behind the photo, she probably threatened to kick Ric’s ass if he didn’t lend her the robe, snap the pic, and clean her windows afterwards. :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
Thanks.
This one remains my favorite:

Here’s another one.
I can’t confirm it’s really Sherri, but the few places I’ve seen this picture claim it’s her & I believe it’s quite possible.

As for the story behind the photo, she probably threatened to kick Ric’s ass if he didn’t lend her the robe, snap the pic, and clean her windows afterwards. :D

Delicious.

Montague

• Getbig V
Sherri supposedly was a stripper before she began her ring career.
You can tell she was never shy about showing the goods.

If anyone has an account with CelebritySleuth.com, I know they have pics of her – looks like a few nudes in the thumbnail preview (I know she posed for some at one point).

I spent a while searching for them on other sites, but turned up empty-handed, and I’m not about to pay for a membership for two or three pics.
We may have to recruit Blinky’s services.
 ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
Sherri supposedly was a stripper before she began her ring career.
You can tell she was never shy about showing the goods.

If anyone has an account with CelebritySleuth.com, I know they have pics of her – looks like a few nudes in the thumbnail preview (I know she posed for some at one point).

I spent a while searching for them on other sites, but turned up empty-handed, and I’m not about to pay for a membership for two or three pics.
We may have to recruit Blinky’s services.
 ;)
Lol....good stuff. So far though out of the recent WWE women my favorites are:

Bella twins (by far)
Layla (just too damn sexy)

Montague

• Getbig V
Layla is...

...shit...

You can't even compare her to anyone!

Playboy

• Getbig V
Layla is...

...shit...

You can't even compare her to anyone!
There's something about Layla, the Bella twins and Sereena Deeb of the straight edge society that just drive me crazy.

Playboy

• Getbig V
See them tonight on Raw hot tubbing in bikinis. It's not even fair! Besides having the twins at the same time. Timmy picks the bald chick. She does it for me.
Ya, that straight edge society chick has that sensual look to her. I wish I was in that damn hot tub and not those two gimps.

Playboy

• Getbig V
How funny was it when Mark Henry got in the hot tub!
'
I pissed my pants...lol...its funny how those twogimps disappeared litterally behind Mark Henry. Just goes to show you how big he really is.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Henry has such a great aura around him. I never met him or have never heard anything about him. He just looks like he's a nice guy. Sexual Chocolate was so funny!
He really is strong as a bull. I have an older issure of muscle mag from like 1998 that shows him squating 8 plates per side pretty easily. Some buddies of mine that actually saw him train at Gold's "the mecca" confirmed it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He really is strong as a bull. I have an older issure of muscle mag from like 1998 that shows him squating 8 plates per side pretty easily. Some buddies of mine that actually saw him train at Gold's "the mecca" confirmed it.
i think he actually squatted 900 lbs raw. more than anyone else, with a suit i think the record is like 1250 now.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
Gentlemen...
Can we please focus!

Montague

• Getbig V
Some of you will remember Bobby Billard from gracing the pages of MuscleMag Intl. in the earlier part of the decade.
She was also a WWE “developmental diva” not so long ago, although – I must admit – I’m not sure she can develop much more:

Playboy

• Getbig V
We all forgot one of the hottest women.....

Missy Hyatt

Montague

• Getbig V
Hyatt had a delicious looking package, as did her on again/off again nemesis Madussa.
Missy - along with a few other past valets & managers - put out an adult women's wrestling DVD about 5 or 6 years ago.

None of them were anywhere near their peak, but I regret not having bought it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Hyatt had a delicious looking package, as did her on again/off again nemesis Madussa.
Missy - along with a few other past valets & managers - put out an adult women's wrestling DVD about 5 or 6 years ago.

None of them were anywhere near their peak, but I regret not having bought it.

Madusa had amazing tits in her later years in WCW around 1999-2000 when she was one of Savage's valets. She had the long, straight blond her and a killer set of aftermarkets.

Montague

• Getbig V
Remember when she was Alundra Blayze in the Fed?
Her boobies were smaller, but the rest of her...

She always had a perfect amount of tone & definition without lookng like an anatomy model.
JMO - I don't fancy ass striations on chicks, but some arm vascularity and overall separation is wonderful!

Playboy

• Getbig V
Remember when she was Alundra Blayze in the Fed?
Her boobies were smaller, but the rest of her...

She always had a perfect amount of tone & definition without lookng like an anatomy model.
JMO - I don't fancy ass striations on chicks, but some arm vascularity and overall separation is wonderful!
Lol...Alundra Blayze...I LMAO when she showed up to nitro and pitched the WWE women's title in the trash can. What a shot to Vince McMahon's ego.  :D

Montague

• Getbig V
By all accounts of that story, that incident legitimately hurt Vince.
It sounds as if it hurt him more than the company, but from Vince’s standpoint, they’re one in the same.

Playboy

• Getbig V
By all accounts of that story, that incident legitimately hurt Vince.
It sounds as if it hurt him more than the company, but from Vince’s standpoint, they’re one in the same.

Sure...she basically told him, "Take your fucking belt and company and shove it" by pitching that belt in the garbage. She bruised his ego hard. I thought it was hilarious and about time that someone stuck it to Vince.

Playboy

• Getbig V

Enough jib jab. Lets get back to the Girls!
That was by far the best pic so far on this thread!