Poll

Hot or Not

Hot
14 (93.3%)
Not
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Wrestling's Sexiest Women - the thread that was sticky before I placed it up top  (Read 304135 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
By far.

Velvet Sky.

By far.

;D
Ahhhhh Velvet....

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
You know, her ring work is very solid and she plays her role superbly.
And, I'm not just saying this because of her astonishing beauty & tits, but she does deserve a bigger push.

From my limited time following TNA, I believe that - of all The Beautiful People - she shines the brightest.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
You know, her ring work is very solid and she plays her role superbly.
And, I'm not just saying this because of her astonishing beauty & tits, but she does deserve a bigger push.

From my limited time following TNA, I believe that - of all The Beautiful People - she shines the brightest.

Who's f*cking her in TNA ?

Montague

• Getbig V
No idea.
I no longer keep in touch with anyone.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Who's f*cking her in TNA ?

She was banging Gregory Helms aka "The Hurricane" but the two have since split up.

Montague

• Getbig V

Playboy

• Getbig V

That woman wnet to University litterally ten minutes away from my workplace right now. I love the beautiful people.  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V

Timmy is watching RAW right now. Lets be honest here. The Bella Twins are the hottest Women that have ever been on TV. These two are really something special.
Did you see them spin the wheel last night on the Raw Roulette? Wow...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Bay, feel free to post some hunky studs if you like. We're all about diversity down here

outed
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
I sure did! These two together are Goddess's. It's not even fair. I would pay for them. With my hand on a Bible in front of my Mom and Grandma. I'd pay a huge part of my life saving for a night with those two. Maybe cut a few fingers off as well if necessary. Timmy would probably even dip it if they both had STD's. They are hot!

They have those hot natural curves and very pretty faces. I love those two.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
That would be an awesome night! those twin chics + Stacy Kiebler..

it'd be like an all you can eat buffet!

Playboy

• Getbig V

Attila

• Getbig II
Hey got any pics of O.D.B. ?  :D
"lifting for life"

Montague

• Getbig V
Inside Fitness has unveiled the cover of their next issue featuring former WWE diva Trish Stratus:

Playboy

• Getbig V
Inside Fitness has unveiled the cover of their next issue featuring former WWE diva Trish Stratus:

Ah...Trish....when I see her I often wonder how / why she married the clown she's with. You figure a woman that looks phenomenal like her can get any guy she wants. Mind you, he owns a construction company so he's not hurting for cash either which explains her early exit from wrestling.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
She looked WAYYY better as a blonde, I grew up around the same areas as her, there's so many tales about her here, nothing bad though.. just ppl she used to date and how she would do 2 hours on the stair machine every day for cardio, which is insane..

Montague

• Getbig V
She looked WAYYY better as a blonde, I grew up around the same areas as her, there's so many tales about her here, nothing bad though.. just ppl she used to date and how she would do 2 hours on the stair machine every day for cardio, which is insane..

Well then, WTF is the point?!?!

;D

Playboy

• Getbig V

Have you seen Stacey Lynn Boetto lately, Cap? Remember how hot she was when they botht did the Muscle Mag dream team calender? At least Trish did something with her life and still looks good. I saw the other one at my buddy's wedding back in 2008 and believe me when I tell you she looks ROUGH. Stacey gained about 40lbs in a bad way and her head looks like a soccer ball. She came in with some scrawny looking dude who was off the boat. My table was in shock when she walked through the door. Wedding was t Roma's Place on Shawson St off Dixie & Hwy 401 which i'm sure you know exactly where it is.

Playboy

• Getbig V

I'd love to see what the other Women in their family look like? Mother and sisters? These two are really something special. Hottest women that have ever been on TV.
They are naturally beautiful.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Have you seen Stacey Lynn Boetto lately, Cap? Remember how hot she was when they botht did the Muscle Mag dream team calender? At least Trish did something with her life and still looks good. I saw the other one at my buddy's wedding back in 2008 and believe me when I tell you she looks ROUGH. Stacey gained about 40lbs in a bad way and her head looks like a soccer ball. She came in with some scrawny looking dude who was off the boat. My table was in shock when she walked through the door. Wedding was t Roma's Place on Shawson St off Dixie & Hwy 401 which i'm sure you know exactly where it is.

Hahahah, holy shit, that's rough!.. lol I know Roma's, almost had my wedding there.

Playboy

• Getbig V
Hahahah, holy shit, that's rough!.. lol I know Roma's, almost had my wedding there.

Dude, I litterally couldn't believe how ROUGH she looked and how much WEIGHT she gained. Brutal...

Montague

• Getbig V
LayCool member Layla posted the following on her Twitter account:
"I have to say I'm the most thankful to have the love of my life bf Cody In my life ...."

She then posted a pic of Cody Rhodes' dog and wrote, "The true mr.D So thankful for him."

Sad.
 :'(

Playboy

• Getbig V
LayCool member Layla posted the following on her Twitter account:
"I have to say I'm the most thankful to have the love of my life bf Cody In my life ...."

She then posted a pic of Cody Rhodes' dog and wrote, "The true mr.D So thankful for him."

Sad.
 :'(

An atrocity. Half the diva's are dating clowns.

mass 04

• Getbig V

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
The one to the far left(Victoria?) is sooooooo fucking hot. The one who puts the red streaks in her hair? Forget about it....

Perfect blend of feminity, muscle tone, and athleticisim. She's tough, too. She continued to perform even after she tore her ACL without getting surgery a few years ago.