Author Topic: Goodness Gracious, this Pic is disturbing  (Read 18158 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Goodness Gracious, this Pic is disturbing
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »
Who goes to contests and who buys magazines not necessarily same the demographic.  Buying a magazine is not as directly connected to the sport as actually showing up at a contest and paying the ticket price.  Most people at contests know the competitors.

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »
I never said any of that  ::)

You spoke about labels. I was addressing that point and then addressing another point by someone else in the paragraph below.

By the way, the G&O has an undeniable fixation on homos. I'm surprised Ron has let it run on for aslong as he has but then again... this sport is funded quite heavily by gays.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »
This photo is great.  It is a virtual "Who's Who" of legendary getbiggers.

You can also spot Wiggs and Chaos if you look closely!

Are you saying that, if enough getbiggers started a fund, they could hire their own IFBB pros for "events"??

Better forget that, they will never be able to agree on one pro. Imagine Hulkster and ND threw in each 20$ to meet their "idol" and then had to discuss who it will be....

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2011, 08:43:17 AM »
Bodybuilding really isn't very popular with the ladies is it?

Sausage party "sport", that's for sure.

truth
esp in arab countries - xtra schmoe cash :o

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2011, 02:12:44 PM »
Now, imagine the pix you aren't seeing.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Now, imagine the pix you aren't seeing.  ;D

i'd rather not.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2011, 04:47:42 AM »
Looks like a scene out of Suddenly, Last Summer with Jay as Sebastian. And you know what happened to him.  :-[

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2011, 04:57:33 AM »

Ok, Jay is doing his thing. Getting paid $10,000 for a guest pose and probably sold another $5,000 in DVD's, caps, shirts and pics.

But the rest of these dudes?? Gross.

hahaha lmao! the bodybuilding culture...

this reminds me when I was in this track&field event, a 180lbs sprinter markus pöyhönen was swormed by lady fans after sprinting... girls 16-25 surrounding him begging for autographs, they all looked really hot. and markus looks like a "skinny twink" according to getbiggers...

Then I heard about these black sprinters who ran in finland, you know what happent in backstage? dick teasing women in their mid 20's tried to beg if they could get in their hotel rooms to suck them, eat them and be dogs to them. You don't see that happening in bodybuilding unless it's in a gay strip club filled with men...

food for thought.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2011, 05:33:24 AM »

Then I heard about these black sprinters who ran in finland, you know what happent in backstage? dick teasing women in their mid 20's tried to beg if they could get in their hotel rooms to suck them, eat them and be dogs to them. You don't see that happening in bodybuilding unless it's in a gay strip club filled with men...food for thought.

You are wrong.  It does happen within professional bodybuilding and it doesn't have to be within a gay strip club.

I'll have you know that after every IFBB professional event, there are lines of men waiting to meet their favorite IFBB pro, similar to what is seen in that picture with Jay.

You know what happens after IFBB pros step off stage?  Taking a page from your book, "dick teasing men in their mid 20's tried to beg if they could get in their hotel rooms to suck them, eat them and be dogs to them".

You guys get so caught up in the technicalities, so what if it's a man versus a woman..

"1"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2011, 05:46:07 AM »
You are wrong.  It does happen within professional bodybuilding and it doesn't have to be within a gay strip club.

I'll have you know that after every IFBB professional event, there are lines of men waiting to meet their favorite IFBB pro, similar to what is seen in that picture with Jay.

You know what happens after IFBB pros step off stage?  Taking a page from your book, "dick teasing men in their mid 20's tried to beg if they could get in their hotel rooms to suck them, eat them and be dogs to them".

You guys get so caught up in the technicalities, so what if it's a man versus a woman..

"1"

I'm just trolling  :D,
 my lady friend is in this industry and she's good looking for her age, she wouldn't date anyone my size, ever... allways with some pro weighlifter or wrestler or a fighter or whatever... mostly big guys though like bodybuilders and weighlifters.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2011, 05:50:03 AM »
You are wrong.  It does happen within professional bodybuilding and it doesn't have to be within a gay strip club.

You know what happens after IFBB pros step off stage?  Taking a page from your book, "dick teasing men in their mid 20's tried to beg if they could get in their hotel rooms to suck them, eat them and be dogs to them".

"1"

He was obviously kidding.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2011, 05:52:42 AM »
He was obviously kidding.  ;)

no about that part no i wasn't... seriously. It's jsut that most women like guys over half the size of a bodybuilder and that's the truth.