Author Topic: var spa labs, legit?  (Read 1313 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
var spa labs, legit?
« on: May 25, 2008, 09:19:09 PM »
Does anybody know how to confirm if its legit or not? What about retail price? 50 comps spa labs, italy.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: var spa labs, legit?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
  :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »
i think i asked wrong, thanks for the pics though.

Is this lab trusteable at all? how about retail price? Does us$50 x 50 comps sounds like a scam?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 09:32:44 PM »
In the US, Anavar was manufactured by Searle Laboratories until it was recently discontinued.

Anavar is manufactured by searle lavatories under the brand name, and by spa labs under the generic name Oxandrolone.

It is been counterfeit under the Spa label.

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/anavar.html

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »
In the US, Anavar was manufactured by Searle Laboratories until it was recently discontinued.

Anavar is manufactured by searle lavatories under the brand name, and by spa labs under the generic name Oxandrolone.

It is been counterfeit under the Spa label.

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/anavar.html

thanks a lot man i know how to use google in depth, i wanna hear about personal experiences

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »
thanks a lot man i know how to use google in depth, i wanna hear about personal experiences

What are you asking specifically? If it's legit SPA Oxandrolone then it's good. I haven't used it but since it's a real pharmaceutical company = good.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 09:53:05 PM »
What are you asking specifically? If it's legit SPA Oxandrolone then it's good. I haven't used it but since it's a real pharmaceutical company = good.

I see, how about the price?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »
I see, how about the price?

Don't know what this product usually sells for. All I know is that human grade oxandrolone is very expensive compared to other orals. If you were to take 50mg that would be 20 bucks a day at your price.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 02:37:00 AM »
Don't know what this product usually sells for. All I know is that human grade oxandrolone is very expensive compared to other orals. If you were to take 50mg that would be 20 bucks a day at your price.
I didnt notice anything till around 50mg a day on var, 20 bucks a day = 140 a week , for the gains you can expect I dont think its worth it unless of course you are rich  :)

I used it while dieting down and it did help with keeping strength up , what are your goals to be using this compound if you dont mind me asking mate  :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 08:27:05 AM »
I didnt notice anything till around 50mg a day on var, 20 bucks a day = 140 a week , for the gains you can expect I dont think its worth it unless of course you are rich  :)

I used it while dieting down and it did help with keeping strength up , what are your goals to be using this compound if you dont mind me asking mate  :)

50mg sounds like a lot, i dont really remember what were the dosage recommended by trab or gh15  ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »
50mg sounds like a lot, i dont really remember what were the dosage recommended by trab or gh15  ???
80-100mg/ed is pretty normal for most guys and is not even considered to be on the high end.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 08:36:38 AM »
80-100mg/ed is pretty normal for most guys and is not even considered to be on the high end.

Expensive then lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »
If I had access to this product locally, and had the cash, I would probably pay just to have tried HG Anavar. I have only tried powder. At first I thought it was the crappiest oral ever but over the weeks I started hitting PRs in every lift. No weight gain but the strength just kept increasing. Now I think it's better than Anadrol for strength if you give it time.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »
If I had access to this product locally, and had the cash, I would probably pay just to have tried HG Anavar. I have only tried powder. At first I thought it was the crappiest oral ever but over the weeks I started hitting PRs in every lift. No weight gain but the strength just kept increasing. Now I think it's better than Anadrol for strength if you give it time.

i just have my doubts since someone is offering me a 50 comps blister, not 30 like i see everywhere  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 09:09:41 AM »

What dose were you running?  I'm seeing strength gains in the lower rep ranges, less substantial improvement in the 8-12 range on 40mg/day.  I'm sure the T has something to do with it too...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
What dose were you running?  I'm seeing strength gains in the lower rep ranges, less substantial improvement in the 8-12 range on 40mg/day.  I'm sure the T has something to do with it too...

I started at 30mg and increased up to 100mg.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 01:43:16 PM »
I started at 30mg and increased up to 100mg.

Was it too much foryour liver?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »
Was it too much foryour liver?

I'm still here.   :o  :D People routinely pop 100mg of Winstrol or Anadrol and Anavar is supposed to be less toxic (at least partly due to it being highly metabolized by the kidneys).

HIV+ patients have used it at 80mg though enzymes were elevated (perhaps because of other drugs interacting with the same enzymes used to metabolize the drugs).

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 02:34:00 PM »
Running Liv52 would help combat elevated levels while on any oral.  I run it any time I'm doing orals.