Author Topic: Adderall  (Read 983 times)

Big-C

• Getbig II
Adderall
« on: October 16, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »
 Yo fellas So i moved to the dark side i no longer do gateway drugs.,,lol i popped aderall last night and was wondering if its used for weight loss?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Adderall
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 11:38:58 AM »
Weight loss is a by-product of it.  It is a stim with typical uses.  ADHD, mental focus, clarity, motivation, etc..

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
By far the best weight loss pill I have ever taken, but I was taking a lot of them. Most likely not a good way to hold onto muscle though. Totally kills your appetite.
E

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
Adderal leads to pot...

wait.

Vic is good for fat loss too. Oxy makes you want to eat. They all wear you down after a while.

Just do the hard work that it takes to stay (or get) lean. It's worth it.

If you have to do anything, get some Cytomel. That shit will rip your ass up overnight... and you can still eat like a mofo. If you don't eat when you are on T-3, you can kiss your muscle (and fat) goodbye. End up looking like an underwear model.

Screw that.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 03:40:26 AM »
Yo fellas So i moved to the dark side i no longer do gateway drugs.,,lol i popped aderall last night and was wondering if its used for weight loss?

Stay away from it my friend, there's definitely better choices out there than adderall for weight loss.