Author Topic: juicing during the holidays  (Read 1344 times)

Big-C

• Getbig II
juicing during the holidays
« on: December 25, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
 Shit, its hard to get a good work out in during christmas time... I was able to work out monday but have taken a break since then.lol o well i guess it could be looked at as my rest time

musclehead1

• Getbig II
Re: juicing during the holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
Bro it's hard but you can still get in your workouts.  Last year I made sure I kept my training schedule the same because I did not live town. But this year I only trained two days because I left town on wednesday, I can use the few days of rest since I ussually train six days a week.  Only reason why I'mn not worried is because I'm not competing until April.  SWhen I'm gettting ready for a show the only reason why I'll miss a day of training is if I have to do schoolwork and study.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »
I'm getting in my workouts. Its all about dedication and what you really want.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »
Shit, its hard to get a good work out in during christmas time... I was able to work out monday but have taken a break since then.lol o well i guess it could be looked at as my rest time

Tell me about it, I go to a 24 hour gym, and it's been closed from 24th till tomorrow... and also on new years and day after... bullshit I have some 20 and 40lb dumbells @ home so I was able to work out bi's, tri's and shoulders  :-X

dustin

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 02:56:06 PM »
My fucking gym is supposed to be open on holidays but they were fucking closed!!! The dumbasses don't even know how to record a simple fucking voicemail message indicating that they're closed either. Drove down there ready to knock someone the fuck out.

Been antsy as shit. Family members are all fucked up right now and all I want to do is bang out some heavy ass weight and squeeze in some mean mugging in between sets. Is that too much to ask???

About to drop some abombs, bang back some primo and test in my triceps and go workout arms... thank the LORD!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »
My fucking gym is supposed to be open on holidays but they were fucking closed!!! The dumbasses don't even know how to record a simple fucking voicemail message indicating that they're closed either. Drove down there ready to knock someone the fuck out.

Been antsy as shit. Family members are all fucked up right now and all I want to do is bang out some heavy ass weight and squeeze in some mean mugging in between sets. Is that too much to ask???

About to drop some abombs, bang back some primo and test in my triceps and go workout arms... thank the LORD!!

Hahahah, amen brother!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 09:44:11 PM »
Gym should be closed on the 25th and 1st (its obvious) but today (the 26) it should be opened..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 07:07:21 AM »
Damn place i go to never closes.  I have no excuse did push a workout off a day before x-mas to get shopping done, but did make it up the next day.  Gonna train chest and calves here in a hour or so.  Had 10 inches of snow yesterday and made it for legs in a blizzard, thank God for 4X4! and gym being just 5 mins away.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »
Damn place i go to never closes.  I have no excuse did push a workout off a day before x-mas to get shopping done, but did make it up the next day.  Gonna train chest and calves here in a hour or so.  Had 10 inches of snow yesterday and made it for legs in a blizzard, thank God for 4X4! and gym being just 5 mins away.

Thats dedication brother! That right there is what it takes.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »
I usually use the holidays as a "break". I went last Sunday & then decided to take an entire week off & ate & drank whatever I wanted  ;D . I also wanted to rest my elbow which has been killing me as of late.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »
...& for the record - elbow still hurts like a guy but I was back in the gym this morning.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »
I normally dont care about hiting the gym during the hollidays but it just worked out that my diet was peaking. If anything I was mad they were closed X-mas, I would have trained. I go 7 days a week between cardio and lifting. Yes I need a life.