Author Topic: Chapter 4 The hell of deltoid by Paco and Kyomu!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9382 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Chapter 4 The hell of deltoid by Paco and Kyomu!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »
Nobody messin with El Toro!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
I have experimented with similar "dual-technics" but always feelt so ridicolous when doing this heavy-weight version. Maybe i will give it another shot, i have weak delts too.

Its only me, or everybody can feel a certain level of gayness in this video? Its like when a hot girl caress herself all around in a big house, but never takes of the underwear.  Its not against Paco, more against the director of the video.

I would have no problem flexing in a room like that for the camera, if the price was right and if there was a customer-base even wanting to see it! :D

Easy money imho.

As long as yer only flexing, the Director can be as gay as he wants.
Q

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 01:52:51 PM »
I have experimented with similar "dual-technics" but always feelt so ridicolous when doing this heavy-weight version. Maybe i will give it another shot, i have weak delts too.

Its only me, or everybody can feel a certain level of gayness in this video? Its like when a hot girl caress herself all around in a big house, but never takes of the underwear.  Its not against Paco, more against the director of the video.
If you find out good way for you and increase your deltoid, its correct no matter how ridiculous for another people. ;)

Haha, dont worry.  ;D Its for gay and Paco admit it. Paco always tell me how those stuffs of muscle gallery are polite,decent and pay really good. If they ask me to do it, i would do it without fail too. ;D

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 07:59:44 PM »
every few months you talk about how paco is reviewing your progress or changing your diet or whatever.

but you ALWAYS look the same or worse.   WTF is your goal? to keep going onstage the same or worse and making  new excuses?

your desire to prove some point of being natural is failed. all it continues to prove is you reached the wall of your genetics like a decade ago.  without gear your hero paco looks like you. get it?

why are you so stubborn, and why do you believe that being natural is bb? it never has been.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »
Thats an intresting question: what is the point of body building after you look "good enough". If you don't want to be a mass monster, and you know you wont be naturally, but you don't want to use gear. If you reached your genetic maximum, and you cant significantly improve anymore, just maybe ad yet a few more pounds in years. After a point you wont get more pussies, or more compliment from the people around you. Maybe you see some more progress, and other bodybuilders too if they take a close look, but no one else. Why do you train after that? And not just train, diet, work on new training schedules etc.

So why do you train Kyomu? You said you're lifting weights already since 2 decades... and well, i know guys who look better naturally then you with 3-5 years of training. Thats not against you, i haven't got the best genetics either as I'm a tall twink. I'm just curious. What is your motivation? And you don't just train, you take it very very seriously. I know your answer will be something like "its a fun hobby for me", but still i would like to hear it from you.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:22 PM »
every few months you talk about how paco is reviewing your progress or changing your diet or whatever.

but you ALWAYS look the same or worse.   WTF is your goal? to keep going onstage the same or worse and making  new excuses?

your desire to prove some point of being natural is failed. all it continues to prove is you reached the wall of your genetics like a decade ago.  without gear your hero paco looks like you. get it?

why are you so stubborn, and why do you believe that being natural is bb? it never has been.

He can use the power of his mind to overcome the physical limitations imposed on him by his genetics.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »
as natural you must lift smart,, but at same time you wont grow your muscle if you dont lift heavier weights, its a must for natural. no superset no vodoolization for most part ;; progressive increase of tension is most impiortant,.

day 1 chest/shoulders/tricerps
day 2 back/biceps
dat 3 offf
day 4 quads/hamstring/calves/abs
day 5 chest/shoulder/triceos
day 6-7 off
day 1 back/biceps
day 2 quad etc
day3 off
usw..

dont need many sets!

chest = 6-8
delts 3 press 3 side
triceps 5

back = 9-10 set
read delt 2-3
bicep 4-5

quads 6-8
hamstring 6-8
calves 5-6
abs 4-5

6-8 reps upper body 6-12 lower body ,, soemtimes higher sometimes lower but always work the muscle right ,, if you cheat chear correctly

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 02:56:15 AM »
as natural you must lift smart,, but at same time you wont grow your muscle if you dont lift heavier weights, its a must for natural. no superset no vodoolization for most part ;; progressive increase of tension is most impiortant,.

day 1 chest/shoulders/tricerps
day 2 back/biceps
dat 3 offf
day 4 quads/hamstring/calves/abs
day 5 chest/shoulder/triceos
day 6-7 off
day 1 back/biceps
day 2 quad etc
day3 off
usw..

dont need many sets!

chest = 6-8
delts 3 press 3 side
triceps 5

back = 9-10 set
read delt 2-3
bicep 4-5

quads 6-8
hamstring 6-8
calves 5-6
abs 4-5

6-8 reps upper body 6-12 lower body ,, soemtimes higher sometimes lower but always work the muscle right ,, if you cheat chear correctly

I have already known your idea ten years ago. I am not a beginner. I have been in bbing since 1988. I tryed every theory.
The conclusion, THERE IS NO THEORY.
Just watching out how body make progress. If I dont grow up with an idea, automaticaly i dont do that. But if i grow up, I would do no matter how ridiculous is.
If you meet me,you will surprise how various style of training i do still.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 05:08:19 AM »
You didnt answered my question. What is your motivation to take it this serious with already such little gains? Wow its pain in the ass to post from iphone...

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 05:22:29 AM »
He can use the power of his mind to overcome the physical limitations imposed on him by his genetics.

we are waiting for him to do that. yawn

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 05:31:19 AM »
You didnt answered my question. What is your motivation to take it this serious with already such little gains? Wow its pain in the ass to post from iphone...
Post your pic huge guy.
Just show your gain before you talk.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 05:34:21 AM »
El que esta contando eres tu Kyomu?  Pues suenas bien dedicado..

"1"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 05:37:18 AM »

but you ALWAYS look the same or worse.   WTF is your goal? to keep going onstage the same or worse and making  new excuses?

your desire to prove some point of being natural is failed. all it continues to prove is you reached the wall of your genetics like a decade ago.  without gear your hero paco looks like you. get it?

Wow, your eyes are fermented or what? Everybody say that i am making huge progress. :o
Just I am flipped. I am sure that you are just a fatass juicer who has no idea about bodybuilding or who dont gain anything with juicing.
Sorry, I am alway better than you no matter how you use tons of GH or something. And i keep on showing the progress.
You are just afraid of the people who make effort and make success under worse condition than you.Why?  Because you must autojustify your laziness.

Just post your pic and earn your light to speak like that.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 05:38:57 AM »
El que esta contando eres tu Kyomu?  Pues suenas bien dedicado..

"1"
Si. Soy yo. :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 05:49:03 AM »
Thats an intresting question: what is the point of body building after you look "good enough". If you don't want to be a mass monster, and you know you wont be naturally, but you don't want to use gear. If you reached your genetic maximum, and you cant significantly improve anymore, just maybe ad yet a few more pounds in years. After a point you wont get more pussies, or more compliment from the people around you. Maybe you see some more progress, and other bodybuilders too if they take a close look, but no one else. Why do you train after that? And not just train, diet, work on new training schedules etc.

So why do you train Kyomu? You said you're lifting weights already since 2 decades... and well, i know guys who look better naturally then you with 3-5 years of training. Thats not against you, i haven't got the best genetics either as I'm a tall twink. I'm just curious. What is your motivation? And you don't just train, you take it very very seriously. I know your answer will be something like "its a fun hobby for me", but still i would like to hear it from you.

Thats why you are tall twink. Think about it. According to my gym fellows and certain getbigers(competitors) say that i made huge improvement in this time. You just dont have any idea. 3-4years and bigger than me? Yeah i saw few genetic monsters. But , i saw many juicers inferior than me also. So?
You know what? I love what i am doing. And you dont love what you are doing and yourself.Easy to underdstand.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 05:58:24 AM »
After 3 exercise of rear delts of 4 sets each, we did 4 sets each of those exercises which you see.
All sets are perfromed to the failure.

1) crappy form by the white shirt guy doing  Standing GoodMornings/Lateral raises
2) Annoying voice from the cameraman counting the sets

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 06:00:34 AM »
1) crappy form by the white shirt guy doing  Standing GoodMornings/Lateral raises
2) Annoying voice from the cameraman counting the sets
Hello. Fatass. ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 06:02:58 AM »
Everybody say that i am making huge progress. :o

So how much lean body mass (muscle tissue) have you put on in the recent years? The fact of the matter is that the guy is right, you basically peaked a decade or more ago. It's the same for everyone, the progress stalls after a couple of years of training and eating correctly.

But you say you are making "huge" progress - how much muscle have you put on the past year for example? How much heavier will you be in your contest compared to last time? I hope at least 10lbs since you say it's huge.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 06:03:45 AM »
Woho, i didnt want to be so offensive. Easy Bono. I never said i have more gains, nor that im big. I see you as a rather succesfull natty, i was just intrested In what keeps you going after you have reached a decent physic and your gains slowed down already. Personally im quiet statisfied with the way i look now, (of course in getbig i would be considered a twink) and becouse of that its sometimes i feel hard to find motivation for bulking up etc. I wont change MUCH already, im appeqling for a certain kind if ladies, so whats the point? But i like to train, i love it, i just hate de nutrition part alredy. thats why i asked.    

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 06:04:11 AM »
Hello. Fatass. ;)
??? watch the video again, dont take it personal

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 06:11:51 AM »
So how much lean body mass (muscle tissue) have you put on in the recent years? The fact of the matter is that the guy is right, you basically peaked a decade or more ago. It's the same for everyone, the progress stalls after a couple of years of training and eating correctly.

But you say you are making "huge" progress - how much muscle have you put on the past year for example? How much heavier will you be in your contest compared to last time? I hope at least 10lbs since you say it's huge.
Compering from last year, now I am 81kg and my condition is same as last last years 77kg. So,raughly 4kg in one year.
Decade ago, I was competing with 72kg and looked like this(right guy).
I am harder and bigger.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 06:13:25 AM »
Woho, i didnt want to be so offensive. Easy Bono. I never said i have more gains, nor that im big. I see you as a rather succesfull natty, i was just intrested In what keeps you going after you have reached a decent physic and your gains slowed down already. Personally im quiet statisfied with the way i look now, (of course in getbig i would be considered a twink) and becouse of that its sometimes i feel hard to find motivation for bulking up etc. I wont change MUCH already, im appeqling for a certain kind if ladies, so whats the point? But i like to train, i love it, i just hate de nutrition part alredy. thats why i asked.    
I am just enjoying the bodybuilding. Simple as fvck.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 06:15:33 AM »
Compering from last year, now I am 81kg and my condition is same as last last years 77kg. So,raughly 4kg in one year.
Decade ago, I was competing with 72kg and looked like this(right guy).
I am harder and bigger.

kyomu where did you place in the last competion?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 06:15:48 AM »
Wow, your eyes are fermented or what? Everybody say that i am making huge progress. :o
Just I am flipped. I am sure that you are just a fatass juicer who has no idea about bodybuilding or who dont gain anything with juicing.
Sorry, I am alway better than you no matter how you use tons of GH or something. And i keep on showing the progress.
You are just afraid of the people who make effort and make success under worse condition than you.Why?  Because you must autojustify your laziness.

Just post your pic and earn your light to speak like that.

Wow - awesome

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 06:22:54 AM »
kyomu where did you place in the last competion?
This one?
4th.