Author Topic: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!  (Read 8010 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bostin Loyd Special Sale !!
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2020, 12:19:19 PM »
Dude you were an elf for a make believe persona. I know I go back to this but there’s really nothing left to say. You obviously don’t have a life or friends a wife, girlfriend... you have nothing. You don’t even understand someone else having an appreciation for things that are expensive. I feel sorry for you and can’t continue to rip on ya. Sorry you have the life you do. I’m free game to rip on but I won’t retaliate against you. You have the mirror for that.

In terms of my legacy what I do as part of the big brother program and my rotary club in a month are bigger than anything you’ll do your entire life. Think about that b

Yet you keep yakking. I've been married, raised kids, posted many pictures with my family and friends, I also work through my church trying to get the homeless into shelters targeting those with advance diabetes whose legs are rotting off. I worked in the Mar Vista Housing projects, where they have real drive-bys trying to get kids into work programs. I'd love to see you going through a gang-ridden housing project with your beloved 30,000 dollar watch trying to recruit Blacks and Mexicans. You will be just another little bitch for them to jack. The organization was called PACT (Positive Alternatives for Children Today) so you don't know shit about me. I do know that you support baby-killings for profit.

My cousin has been in the high-end watch business for nearly twenty years. I have met and seen many people that collect high-end watches. Some even costing more than 30 grand. I get how these collectors appreciate high-end luxuries. The difference is that never once do they ever tell people what kind of watch they have and how much it costs. I once joked to one that how he must get off flashing that bling around and bragging about it. He just laughed and said that most people don't even know what kind of watch he wears or it's worth and those that do, do so with the eye of a fellow connoisseur. There's someone with a true appreciation for fine craftsmanship and not to impress strangers on a bbing board who doesn't give a shit what kind of watch you wear.

You don't feel sorry for me. You don't feel sorry for anybody. You're too shallow, materialist, conceited, and self-absorbed and only preoccupied with yourself and how much you can impress people that you care nothing about.

What time is it, boy?