Author Topic: what was the last film(s) you watched?  (Read 186158 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: what was the last film(s) you watched?
« Reply #425 on: June 14, 2015, 02:02:11 AM »
Age of Adeline - pretty good. Quite enjoyed the historical references. Was surprised to see Harrison Ford pop up on screen.

7.5/10

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #426 on: June 14, 2015, 04:56:32 PM »
Kingsman secret service...I don't understand why the movie previews are so cliche and look bad IMO but the movie was literally incredible and extremely violent (which i enjoy) great performances by Colin Firth and Samuel L Jackson who plays a nerdy genius who tries to take over the world and loves mcdonalds tries to install a chip inside everyones head by giving everyone free wifi and click a button so everyone starts killing eachother for population control meanwhile this boy is being trained and goes through a CRAZY TRAINING circuit where he could die in every single one and competing against other kids summoned across the world to be kingsmen and alot happens along the way to both parties but it's really an amazing movie i thought it was much better than american sniper... Kingsman 9.8/10

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: June 26, 2015, 09:31:31 PM »
Just watched the movie "hits"
Was really good! Had some actors I find funny, the kid from arrested development (Micheal Cena?) was in it.

There's a guy I think who is related to Navy Mike in this flick, has a front lawn that could use some attention, lol...

Had some good laughs, highly recommended. You guys will laugh at the group of hipsters who come to the guys aid. I think we briefly see the crazy lady from that movie where they're in a train for all of eternity.

Check it out!
?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: September 30, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »
Deathstalker (1983) - i thought that the male lead bore an uncanny resemblance to mike o'hearne (his hair :-[). you may also recognise the blonde (lana clarkson) who was shot to death by phil spector. who, btw, has her tits out for most of this film.

anyway, despite its obvious tiny budget and rubbish acting. this is a fun little sword and sorcery flick that just whizzes by. chiefly becuase its chock full of tits and ass with even a mud wrestling match thrown in for good measure. thank you, roger!  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: October 01, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »
Woman in Gold with Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds