Author Topic: When Dennis Newman was the BOYTOY of American Muscle Magazine  (Read 13936 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
When Dennis Newman was the BOYTOY of American Muscle Magazine
« on: October 11, 2008, 12:56:30 AM »
Anybody remember the show on ESPN called American Muscle Magazine? Well it was run by a pervert of a man named Lou Zwick. And he had signed a new comer from Salinas, Ca. named Dennis Newman. He forced Newman down our throats every year and even  created the Musclemania show to display his young find. Well Newman was also his boytoy. Stories off Lou Zwick loving to have Newman put ice cubes into his asshole spread about Golds Venice like mad. years later lou tried the same thing with a huge teen bodybuilder named Paul Harvey. Harvey never entered the Musclemania but he did the nasty with this pig named Zwick. Zwick used to have a young Jeff Poulin to fuck around with too when Jeff was up and coming too. Another of Zwicks finds. So many finds. What a sick guy. just more of the great sport of bodybuilding.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: When Dennis Newman was the BOYTOY of American Muscle Magazine
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 02:53:47 AM »
such hideous undercurrents of homosexuality

men who stick their cock into the asshole of another man..

throw in some dumbells and barbells and presto, we have the sport of bodybuilding

and we have fuckers on here screaming like bitches when I put a little Arnold reality out there

fucking noobs

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 03:04:19 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 03:15:46 AM »
I object to "look at me I'm gay" behavior (do we get a straight pride parade?) as much as I object to "look at him he's gay" nonsense.  Let them suck dick in peace.  Does it really matter so much?

Ok, if they're claiming straight then they shouldn't be living in the closet if for no other reason than wasting their girlfriend's/wife's time, but what's your motivation here Beef?  Are you clearing the air for honesty's sake or have you got an axe to grind with these guys or the bb industry?

io856

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 03:23:24 AM »
I have heard so much negative banter about Lou Zwick over the years. Who the hell was he? Why is he hated so much? usually the claims involve money

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
More to the point, why are gays hated so much in bb circles when most of the rest of the world doesn't care one way or another?

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 03:36:49 AM »

I agree Tape-   I think that a lot of the guys that have the hate are trying to supress-  why wd u have so much hate if it didnt effect u adversly   maybe they see themselves in the homosexuality and try to overcompensate by showing hate-   hate takes effort and if u are truly strait, why put the effort x

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 06:04:59 AM »
More to the point, why are gays hated so much in bb circles when most of the rest of the world doesn't care one way or another?
Because they have degraded it..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 06:56:42 AM »
Ok, if they're claiming straight then they shouldn't be living in the closet if for no other reason than wasting their girlfriend's/wife's time, but what's your motivation here Beef?  Are you clearing the air for honesty's sake or have you got an axe to grind with these guys or the bb industry?

Whatever his motives, its entertaining/sensational gossip, but its a bit fucked up to think of people I used to look up to in the 80/90's this way. Even though I realize its the way it is now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 07:18:16 AM »
years later lou tried the same thing with a huge teen bodybuilder named Paul Harvey. Harvey never entered the Musclemania but he did the nasty with this pig named Zwick.

.....And now you know, The Rest of The Story!!!

Good day!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 07:43:03 AM »
Because they have degraded it..

I find lies about drug use, false claims about supplements to bilk consumers, clearly biased judging to the point of contest fixing (Cutler 07), and the way bodybuilding has pigeonholed itself as a freak fringe activity instead of a healthy exercise oriented way of life to be far more shameful than some of its participants fucking one another.  Seriously man, these are bigger issues than what people do with their dicks.

Whatever his motives, its entertaining/sensational gossip, but its a bit fucked up to think of people I used to look up to in the 80/90's this way. Even though I realize its the way it is now.

Yeah it's good entertainment, I'll admit.  I'd like to know if there's more motivating BeefHW than just dislike of gays tho.  That's what all of his threads are about but his mission seems to be to cause these guys trouble, and you've got to ask why.  I'd like to hear him speak on this.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 08:26:18 AM »
homo
!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »
homo

No thanks, I'm straight.  Good luck tho.  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »

I agree Tape-   I think that a lot of the guys that have the hate are trying to supress-  why wd u have so much hate if it didnt effect u adversly   maybe they see themselves in the homosexuality and try to overcompensate by showing hate-   hate takes effort and if u are truly strait, why put the effort x

bingo

E
E

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2008, 08:27:56 PM »
   Rader was a nasty one too...His Vaults...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »
.....And now you know, The Rest of The Story!!!

Good day!

ROTFLMAO...hahahahahahah ahahahahahaha........cla ssic.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 05:04:56 AM »
ROTFLMAO...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........classic.

Paul Harvey.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP

Trust me this Beef guy is full of shit and won't dare reveal any proof of who he claims he is.  He's making up shit as he goes along.  It's funny people are so gullible to believe it.  lol.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »

Trust me this Beef guy is full of shit and won't dare reveal any proof of who he claims he is.  He's making up shit as he goes along.  It's funny people are so gullible to believe it.  lol.
Hey Rudee, go away. You must be in serious denial sir. This shit goes on and you are probably part of the deal.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »
Hey Rudee, go away. You must be in serious denial sir. This shit goes on and you are probably part of the deal.
are you implying that "rudee" has bitten the pillow underneath the ponderous bulk of many a pro bodybuilder in "his" day, BH?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:47 PM »
Yeah.... Venice Beach bodybuilders with no jobs yet able to afford California living and all their drugs engaging in G4P? Preposterous! Completely unbelievable.

::)

:D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »
their is alot of hate for what looks to be "non contact" G4P

I say, if some dude wants to pay you to watch him shit his pants, what is wrong with that

then again, i'm a amoral shithead

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »
Yeah.... Venice Beach bodybuilders with no jobs yet able to afford California living and all their drugs engaging in G4P? Preposterous! Completely unbelievable.

::)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D