Author Topic: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques  (Read 28246 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2018, 09:02:19 PM »
Carb free/very low carb diet - intermittent fasting

Gh

Sleep 7-8 hours

Water water water

Omega 3's

Epithalon 2x year

Keeping BP low

100% this.

In addition, keep sun time minimal withiut sunscreen (ive had 6 cancers cut out so i didnt do that as a kid lol).

High doses anti oxidents. Idebenone is the best. Curcumin for dna repair.

Injectable resveratrol if you know how to get it.

I used those for sun damage. Aussie sun is the worst in the world, 10mins out and you get burned. The above i simply turned brown the next day. Crazy awesome.

I did curcumin, ideb, inj resv for about 6 months. i sufferred from heart paluptations for a long time. Havent experienced once since using those 6yrs ago.

Resv by itself was pretty knarly. Im a desk jockey  but i could go outside and do manual labour like a demon. All muscles suddenly fire and no soreness the next day. Crazy good and similar to being on where you get stronger and effort is lessened.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2018, 11:13:27 PM »
Cbd oil dude!

interesting - no buzz just relaxes you

i hear people talk about it all the time

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »
interesting - no buzz just relaxes you

i hear people talk about it all the time
No buzz, just relaxes you and you get solid sleep, been using it like 2 weeks now, been averaging 9 hours a night, haven't woke up to piss yet either. This shit is good, my dreams are awesome and I actually remember them to which never happened before, give it a try guys.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2018, 09:52:54 AM »
No buzz, just relaxes you and you get solid sleep, been using it like 2 weeks now, been averaging 9 hours a night, haven't woke up to piss yet either. This shit is good, my dreams are awesome and I actually remember them to which never happened before, give it a try guys.

i will read up on it

many sleep aids effect REM so i assuming if guys like you are taking it have looked into this.

i am considering getting a CPAP machine tall ectomorph but everyone who uses one says use one! i want to give it a try

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2018, 10:09:31 AM »
i will read up on it

many sleep aids effect REM so i assuming if guys like you are taking it have looked into this.

i am considering getting a CPAP machine tall ectomorph but everyone who uses one says use one! i want to give it a try
Yeah, I got it for free a friend of mine started a cbd company, he gave me a sample to try, but prior to this I never had any sleep issues other then waking up to piss every night, but it's true what you say about sleep aids, you never truly get REM sleep even though you are knocked out all night, you will most likely figure it out by the fact that you are sleeping many hours yet are still tired. It's an interesting thing though, maybe good for a nap if you are a nap person, just a tiny dose, catch like a half hour nap, naps you are not trying to hit REM so it may be useful for that type of thing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »

Maybe you can  post up a video of your deep rem sleep?

And do you wear a eye cover mask while sleaping?

Somehow I got you pegged as doing so 😆

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2018, 10:54:59 AM »
Sorry about the following interruption, but it appears that it could possibly be important to more than one GetBigger.

GO4 and a couple others, You are too damn young to be concerned about this yet ... but wakeing up to take a piss more than once at night ... could possibly be a sign of an enlarged postrate.

And although I have yet to have that problem, one family member pissed more than three times a night (and sometimes four!) due to an enlarged prostate.

And the big problem was that the enlarged prostate eventually prevented him from pissing at all. And the only time in which he could get an enlarged prostate surgery (a simple operation called a 'prostate procedure') was eight weeks away.

So they stuck a catheter up his dick and a piss-bag tied to his leg which he had to empty numerous times during the day and night and that 'tube' and piss thing stayed there until his 'procedure'.

But  during those eight weeks it was taken out and placed back in a number of times due to some complications I was never aware of.

But on each of those 'in-n-out' occasions, he said that it would have been less harmful if he had died.

So ... Piss once during your sleeping hours and there's no problem. Piss twice, no emergency but tell your doc on your next visit.

Piss 3+ times and you definitely have a problem.

That's when the doc sicks his finger up your ass to determine if  your postrate is enlarged ... or even worse ... the big 'C'.

Pissing more than twice at night is a tell-tale sign that you gotta get an immediate 'dick to doc' talk.

Wear clean underware and be prepared to bend over.

And that ain't no laughing matter.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2018, 01:12:59 PM »
So they stuck a catheter up his dick and a piss-bag tied to his leg which he had to empty numerous times during the day and night and that 'tube' and piss thing stayed there until his 'procedure'.

But  during those eight weeks it was taken out and placed back in a number of times due to some complications I was never aware of.

But on each of those 'in-n-out' occasions, he said that it would have been less harmful if he had died.

that is exactly what I thought reading your horrific post... i'd rather b dead.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2018, 12:57:54 AM »

In addition, keep sun time minimal withiut sunscreen (ive had 6 cancers cut out so i didnt do that as a kid lol).

Aussie sun is the worst in the world, 10mins out and you get burned.

Kiwi sun is also horrific but you're right - you just don't think of these things when you're young. I remember growing up on the beach in Queensland, and I'm not someone who tans easily. Like any kid, I had a couple of bad sunburns in my younger days. I've avoided the sun a lot since my mid 20's and spent the last 10 years in germany, but my skin is pretty fucked now. It takes a few decades to show. I regret not being more consequent with sun protection when I was a teenager now.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2018, 03:47:09 AM »
Kiwi sun is also horrific but you're right - you just don't think of these things when you're young. I remember growing up on the beach in Queensland, and I'm not someone who tans easily. Like any kid, I had a couple of bad sunburns in my younger days. I've avoided the sun a lot since my mid 20's and spent the last 10 years in germany, but my skin is pretty fucked now. It takes a few decades to show. I regret not being more consequent with sun protection when I was a teenager now.
There’s little to no pollution in New Zealand and Australia, so the UV rays are brutal.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
Sorry about the following interruption, but it appears that it could possibly be important to more than one GetBigger.

GO4 and a couple others, You are too damn young to be concerned about this yet ... but wakeing up to take a piss more than once at night ... could possibly be a sign of an enlarged postrate.

And although I have yet to have that problem, one family member pissed more than three times a night (and sometimes four!) due to an enlarged prostate.

And the big problem was that the enlarged prostate eventually prevented him from pissing at all. And the only time in which he could get an enlarged prostate surgery (a simple operation called a 'prostate procedure') was eight weeks away.

So ... Piss once during your sleeping hours and there's no problem. Piss twice, no emergency but tell your doc on your next visit.

That's when the doc sicks his finger up your ass to determine if  your postrate is enlarged ... or even worse ... the big 'C'.

Pissing more than twice at night is a tell-tale sign that you gotta get an immediate 'dick to doc' talk.

or you could be on adex, etc......

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2018, 09:43:10 AM »
MAZ, ADEX???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2018, 09:57:16 AM »
Take finasteride for your hair.

I always advise clients/customers to go with dutasteride instead to avoid finasteride tendency to destroy sex drives and cause depression.

Myself, I don't do a single damn thing for anti-aging LOL. I've always had people think I was 10 to 15 years older than I I am was since I was 17 while on cycle, especially heavy Cycles with Tren and igf-1. Now at 36 and having been off everything for at least a year I believe, I had a guy last week asked how old I was 36 and say I worked 28. Lol not sure if that's a good thing or bad lol

be back

« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2018, 10:10:33 AM »
I always advise clients/customers to go with dutasteride instead to avoid finasteride tendency to destroy sex drives and cause depression.

Myself, I don't do a single damn thing for anti-aging LOL. I've always had people think I was 10 to 15 years older than I I am was since I was 17 while on cycle, especially heavy Cycles with Tren and igf-1. Now at 36 and having been off everything for at least a year I believe, I had a guy last week asked how old I was 36 and say I worked 28. Lol not sure if that's a good thing or bad lol

;D

do you do this via text from your hospital bed?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2018, 12:35:03 PM »
;D

do you do this via text from your hospital bed?

You notice nobody but you finds your little routine amusing?

be back

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
You notice nobody but you finds your little routine amusing?

I couldnt care less mate, its your little delusional made up world I find hilarious.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2018, 02:33:41 PM »

Or, like beback said, you might be just drinking a lot of water before sleeping. I don't know why but I drink a lot of water just before sleeping. I get home late, eat and just can't stop drinking water. I love
ice cold water. Rarely, rarely drink anything else. In two hours I down about two liters before hitting the
sack. Once I take a swig of that near freezing water I feel like drinking the whole bottle. I piss about 4 times at night and every time I go I take another swig of water that I keep near me because I'm
thirsty. I have no problem going right back to sleep.

I get a blood test every 3-4 months (have been doing this regularly for almost 20 years). PSA is well within range. So sometimes it's not always some complicated medical condition. It reminds of a girl I
know describing in agonizing detail all her diet strategies and doesn't understand why she is so fat. I just told her that maybe she's just eating too much. She got annoyed and said it's not the simple and many
are in the same boat as she is. I just told her again that it is that simple and to do an experiment for say
about five days. Just stop eating. Stop eating entirely. Just drink water. Stop eating.

Some things are simple. It may not be easy but it's still simple. I'm sure there is a directly relationship
between how much water you drink and how much you  pee. No fluids no pee no matter your prostate.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2018, 03:09:29 PM »
And drink moderately..

Bench

You are still around? I haven't seen a post from you in some time. Do you still use a isolation tank?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2018, 04:41:10 PM »
There’s little to no pollution in New Zealand and Australia, so the UV rays are brutal.

Relocate & live in Daintree rainforest, Redwood Sequoia forest in Warburton Vic,. or Tasmanian forests to avoid UV   8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »
Nizerol is good for scalp problems which may inhibit hair growth. Dry scalp, dandruff, inflammation and psoriasis.

Use only like two time a week. Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse well.

Neutrogena T-Gel is good the rest of the time. A selenium shampoo.

Don't wash hair everyday.

Sunscreen worries me. If it can stop the sun's UVA rays, what is it doing to my skin? It's six and a half dozen of the other.

Blood work? Only if juicing. If you have family history of cancer, then once a year.

Start checking stuff more often after 40. Prostate. Colon.

Try to eat well. Use supplements - vitamins/minerals. They help. Buy from good companies.

Eat more fruits and vegetables. Juice them or make soups.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2018, 07:10:14 PM »
Some damn good information within this ani-aging discussion.

This may be a bit off topic here ......  But no one has mentioned "10,000 STEPS".

I do my best to hit 14,000 a day and can just about guarantee 50% of you 'ageless' GetBiggers that I can walk from here to there faster and with less effort and be waiting for you on the other side  of 14,000.

But I'm having a tough time finding two pedometers that conistantly agree  with the umber of steps I take over a 5 - 7 mile walk.

Anyone familiar with FITBIT?

Any recommended pedometer suggestions appreciated.

Clarence Bass really promoted walking for heart health and weight control.

Steve Reeves as well.

FITBIT is supposed to be one of the best ones.

I don't have one, but people I know who do seem to like it.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2018, 07:46:32 PM »
you guys might think this is funny but this is good advise I got almost a year ago and best decision I ever made in my forties.

in your home, dont stand up to take a piss anymore, sit down on the can and piss

much more relaxing, no drip, no missing the bowl.

especially once we get5 over 45 everyone over that age seems to piss 5 times a night. I have my bests pisses sitting on the can in the middle of the night now.

and I am like pellius for some reason i love ice cold water in the evening
"

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2018, 09:10:37 PM »
you guys might think this is funny but this is good advise I got almost a year ago and best decision I ever made in my forties.

in your home, dont stand up to take a piss anymore, sit down on the can and piss

much more relaxing, no drip, no missing the bowl.

especially once we get5 over 45 everyone over that age seems to piss 5 times a night. I have my bests pisses sitting on the can in the middle of the night now.

and I am like pellius for some reason i love ice cold water in the evening

any science behind this?

i sit down sometimes since i piss everywhere

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2018, 09:21:37 PM »
I think that if a man does sit down to pee, like a phaggot.... he should feel too ashamed to tell anyone about it.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:32 PM »
I think that if a man does sit down to pee, like a phaggot.... he should feel too ashamed to tell anyone about it.

I like to pee sitting down at night, it helps me stay half asleep.