Author Topic: Lawler V Condit  (Read 6499 times)

Geo

• Getbig IV
Lawler V Condit
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:02:04 PM »
who you got ?

I think Condit takes him into the deep waters and either stops him late or gets a fairly decisive decision.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Lawler V Condit
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 12:55:35 AM »
I can see conduit winning on points

with a jab and run mentality like he did with diaz

Robbie could turn his lights out at any point though
T

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:15:10 AM »
Im hoping Condit engages at some point because Robbie will put him to sleep. His fight with Diaz was complete BS and i have little respect for him & his camp, fucking point fighters get on my nerves. He's the more varied striker but Lawler is all power and id rather see Lawler as champ 100/100 times. He comes to play every fight.

That being said, i think Condit will use that shitty strategy to edge out a decision if he doesnt tire Robbie out by having him run after him for a number of rounds first. A sad day if he does.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 04:42:11 PM »
Im hoping Condit engages at some point because Robbie will put him to sleep. His fight with Diaz was complete BS and i have little respect for him & his camp, fucking point fighters get on my nerves. He's the more varied striker but Lawler is all power and id rather see Lawler as champ 100/100 times. He comes to play every fight.

That being said, i think Condit will use that shitty strategy to edge out a decision if he doesnt tire Robbie out by having him run after him for a number of rounds first. A sad day if he does.
Careful. Condit could give Lawler a head kick similar to the GSP fight. GSP was milliseconds from getting TKO'ed.

May the best fighter win.