Author Topic: cardio ques?  (Read 1499 times)

rtm20012003

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
cardio ques?
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:15:08 PM »
i usally get up and eat then go do cardio if i got up and did cardio then eat would i have better results

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: cardio ques?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »
Yes, your body is in a better state to burn fat.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 11:57:44 AM »
dont know if it makes such a difference in reality... not eating is usually recommended... and if you dont have a problem with that then do it, but if you feel you want at least something in the morning (like a proteinshake or whatever and this would make you feel better, get a little more energy or whatever) then by all means eat that.
Z

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 04:03:08 PM »
Personally i gotta eat when i wake up, absolutley starvin!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »
If you're gonna be doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning at least keep the intensity low.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 06:43:29 AM »
Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM = absolute catabolism!!!  I'm training for my 1st show right now and I seriously believe that cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM just makes my muscles flatten out.  The way i see it is your body's already been w/o nutrients for 6 to 8hrs and doing cardio first thing means your body will use amino acids from your muscles for its needs.  What i do is:

4:30Am - Wakeup / 30grams Whey (no carbs) + Cup of black coffee
5:00Am - 30 minutes Cardio
5:45Am-  Breakfast (3-4 whole eggs + 3/4 cup Oatmeal)

Everyone responds differently to cardio, im an ectomorph to the upmost extent with an extremely fast metabolism, so cardio on an empty stomach after waking up just doesnt work for me, however a great deal of people do get results by doing this!  I hate to keep repeating this but
"YOU GOTTA EXPERIMENT AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU PERSONALLY"!!  theres a whole lotta wrong ways, but theres more than ONE right way!

BigPopa

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 08:20:57 AM »
Shit Mike you took the words right out of my mouth.  I get up, take a hand full of vitamins, eat a protein pudding, and hit it.  But this works for me and I am a combo of endo / mesomorph.  But it took me about six months to figure out the right chemistry of what worked best for me.  Timing, moderation, and experimentation is the key for me.  Hope this helps the original post, if not fuck it.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 10:34:51 AM »
Cardio on an empty stomach, upon waking up is ideal.