Author Topic: Woman kills herself in car accident posting to Facebook.  (Read 7198 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Woman kills herself in car accident posting to Facebook.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 11:24:11 AM »
What makes me even more pissed is that she also put someone elses life in danger. Luckily the truck driver was not hurt. Who knows, she could have killed a family with her stupid actions.

Agreed. However the truck driver could now have to deal with post traumatic stress disorder for the rest of his life...

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2014, 12:34:31 PM »
I went on Facebook and shared it. Hopefully it might put an incipient thought in some other dumbshits brain cell.

Rudee

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 01:23:12 PM »
Agreed. However the truck driver could now have to deal with post traumatic stress disorder for the rest of his life...

I wonder what the truck drivers take on this is. Wonder if he feels sorry for her.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 09:15:52 PM »

I wonder what the truck drivers take on this is. Wonder if he feels sorry for her.

Unless he's a sociopath, I'm guessing he feels awful. I doubt he gets the image of her car coming at him out of his head unless he never saw it for some reason...He probably got out of his truck and went up and looked at her. PTSD can stay silent for years...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 09:18:50 PM »
Posting selfies seconds before death FTW lolz

As investigators were tracing back Sanford’s online activity, they discovered she was also posting selfies as she drove down the road.

I know, that is even worse than posting about a song making her happy.  I'm not a violent dude, but I think anyone posting selfies WHILE DRIVING needs punched.