Author Topic: Women really dont like being broken up with.  (Read 12823 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Women really dont like being broken up with.
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 04:27:15 AM »
Haha yes or you tell her you "want to be a bodybuilder"

"five or six almonds" LOLOLOL

Ahahahahaha!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 05:01:47 AM »
I was dating this boy when I was 16. He broke up with me. He found me on Facebook this week and is hitting on me 28 years later. I just messaged him that I am interested in someone.

You are a lovely lady.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 10:28:40 AM »
They go batshit insane. Ive noticed this over the years.  They hate rejection as much as men and will do anything to not accept their new reality. That is all. Good day.

Hey Wiggs, did you end up dating that Persian chic you mentioned a while back?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 10:33:00 AM »
I was dating this boy when I was 16. He broke up with me. He found me on Facebook this week and is hitting on me 28 years later. I just messaged him that I am interested in someone.

I was dating this chick when I was 16. Went to a school reunion and found out all the boys were still riding her. Tried to get me some but she's still bitter about me breaking up with her 28 years earlier.

Her daughter was sweet though.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 11:00:04 AM »
Want to keep a woman around?Dump her once in the first few months, it will fuck with her head so bad she'll be addicted to your cock.If a woman dumps you?99.9% chance you are getting monkey branched and she has just swung on to the other guys cock.If you dump her for good?Expect boiled rabbits and the like for a few months.If she dumps you and you loved her?Expect months of pain and heartache.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:50 AM »
I was dating this chick when I was 16. Went to a school reunion and found out all the boys were still riding her. Tried to get me some but she's still bitter about me breaking up with her 28 years earlier.

Her daughter was sweet though.

nobody cares about this story if we don't know who it is  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »
Want to keep a woman around?Dump her once in the first few months, it will fuck with her head so bad she'll be addicted to your cock.If a woman dumps you?99.9% chance you are getting monkey branched and she has just swung on to the other guys cock.If you dump her for good?Expect boiled rabbits and the like for a few months.If she dumps you and you loved her?Expect months of pain and heartache.

yep.   Most girls will swing to the bigger better deal.  They'll say "I'm kinda seeing someone, but not sure..." which tells you they're accepting resumes for the BBD (bigger, better deal).

Also, this strategy...
Ran into a girl I knew last night... i'm married, she's long-term relationship... she straight up "jokingly" said that we should get together once a week and blow off steam.  I laughed it off, but yeah, pretty clear there. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 11:44:19 AM »
yep.   Most girls will swing to the bigger better deal.  They'll say "I'm kinda seeing someone, but not sure..." which tells you they're accepting resumes for the BBD (bigger, better deal).

Also, this strategy...
Ran into a girl I knew last night... i'm married, she's long-term relationship... she straight up "jokingly" said that we should get together once a week and blow off steam.  I laughed it off, but yeah, pretty clear there. 
you cant cheat on your wife as she s the breadwinner lol

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 11:58:41 AM »
Actually, women take rejection far worse than men do for the simple reason that they're generally the ones issuing out the rejections. Most men take it for granted that their proposals will be declined sooner or later until they find a woman who'll say yes. Few women can wrap their heads around the concept that someone wouldn't want them. Their collective egos are so monumentally-inflated due to the media's elevation of their social status through commercials, news stories demonizing men and tiptoeing around issues potentially critical of women, and pressure on males to be achievers that they can't fathom their appeal not filtering through to the opposite sex. In all fairness, the ratio of people doing the breaking up is probably 9:1 women/men. So their reaction is understandable under the circumstances.

Goddamn... Icelord delivers again.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »
A far as their judjment it is better to dump a girl for another than from no one. They don't deal well with the fact that a man prefer lonelliness better than beeing with her.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:44 PM »
Actually I believe women get over men easier. A woman will break up with a man and be upset and crying like crazy for two weeks. Then in two weeks she will have another boyfriend like nothing happened. Guys will be depressed for months and months after getting dumped.

This is so true. Women live in the moment, in the sense that their actions are based on how they feel at THAT moment. They also do little to no self-reflection after a breakup. It's always the guy who was the jerk. They just end up repeating the exact same behavior with the new guy, never looking back.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 09:08:34 PM »
Goddamn... Icelord delivers again.
RIP @ your forum pic.  :'(

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 09:10:49 PM »
This is so true. Women live in the moment, in the sense that their actions are based on how they feel at THAT moment. They also do little to no self-reflection after a breakup. It's always the guy who was the jerk. They just end up repeating the exact same behavior with the new guy, never looking back.
The problem is men are partly responsible for how shallow women have become. As soon as a woman breaks up with a guy, she replaces him with another because pretty much any single guy will take her. When men lose a girlfriend, they're pretty hard to replace on short-notice. You have to go through the same fucking bullshit you went through with the last one before she agreed to open her legs to you on the regular. It's why men tend to try to fix the cracks in a relationship rather than kick it away and move onto the next.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 09:19:56 PM »
Haha yes or you tell her you "want to be a bodybuilder"

"five or six almonds" LOLOLOL

So many lols in this video.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 09:21:45 PM »
Hey Wiggs, did you end up dating that Persian chic you mentioned a while back?

No, because she was in an abusive relationship and I didn't want any part of that.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
So many lols in this video.

Still cracks me up years later

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2014, 09:48:15 AM »
If they break up with you, 95% of the time they are already sucking some other guys cock.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 10:24:45 AM »
If they break up with you, 95% of the time they are already sucking some other guys cock.

It's called being sensitive and romantic.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
It's called being sensitive and romantic.

Lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 05:13:22 PM »
You are a lovely lady.
You are a lovely gentleman.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2014, 05:19:22 PM »
You are a lovely lady.
And that's no figure of speech.  8)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 05:22:52 PM »
Women, generally, put their entire stock in a relationship.  They define themselves in large part by the man their dating.  WHen she goes down and they get dumped it fucks them up like crazy.  I used to be the nice guy on the other end of the phone listening to their grievances.  No more though.  The good thing about getting older is that you see the same shit over and over and you learn from it.

The worse thing ever for a woman is to be dumped and then you start dating someone hotter. 

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »
Women, generally, put their entire stock in a relationship.  They define themselves in large part by the man their dating.  WHen she goes down and they get dumped it fucks them up like crazy.  I used to be the nice guy on the other end of the phone listening to their grievances.  No more though.  The good thing about getting older is that you see the same shit over and over and you learn from it.

The worse thing ever for a woman is to be dumped and then you start dating someone hotter. 
Some will make you their enemy forever and others will do desperate and embarrassing things to try to get you back.

That's what chumps who kiss up to women to win their affection fail to understand. Women don't respect affectionate loverboys. They want selfish, arrogant men who keep them at arm's reach and always look for a better option.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 05:28:51 PM »
I think that if someone dumps you then it's not meant to be. You go through heart ache and many tears but oneday you realise that things have turned out how they should. I think that everyone should reflect on what went wrong and what you want in a partner and take that learning experience with you. Definitely don't go jumping into a relationship straight away as it doesn't allow you time to get over someone and reflect.