Author Topic: How Bodybuilders get Pharmaceutical Grade Human Growth Hormone  (Read 51189 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: How Bodybuilders get Pharmaceutical Grade Human Growth Hormone
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »
 :D ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 10:43:08 PM »
Epic ignorance and ass-umptions with statement that aids patients don't work and have insurance

most of them don't! especially down the road. most of them and this is a fact get state benefits(dissablility),state insurance,food stamps and I don't blame them it probably isn't the best life having HIV. I gauranttee very few percentage of HIV patients work.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2013, 07:33:17 AM »
Is it really an issue getting GH from an anti aging clinic?

I mean, if u get GH from a hrt clinic, should one be worried?
you are gay.

galineko

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
fuck

reading BFG's posts is like the matrix

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »
I would not befriend HIV gays to get GH.

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »
I stay in South Africa, and a 100iu kit of Pfizer gh is around $220,
human grade... pharmaceutical...

wow... i should move to S.A. I live in Zimbabwe, and guys here overprice steroids like crazy, i vial of test, tren, or deca is 10 bucks.... so imagine hgh... i know dealers buy from S.A. and sell here but had no idea they overpriced by that much.  am still in college so am thinkin of going to S.A. for a week and stocking up on peds then coming back n using at xul... i wanna become a pro... here is so rediculously easy. i would have done gay 4 pay... but with aids so rampant here i pass.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2013, 04:36:15 PM »
NEWSFLASH

GAY MALES MAKE WELL ABOVE THE AVERAGE INCOME OF OTHER GROUPS
"

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
NEWSFLASH

GAY MALES MAKE WELL ABOVE THE AVERAGE INCOME OF OTHER GROUPS

Not when the HIV becomes full blown and they are in a hospital dying! I don't know about this quote brother. Gay people get discriminated against all the time. The only way they make alot of money is be working for gay owned businesses. gay people have a very hard time working with average people they are better owning their own business or working for a gay owned business. This is like saying black males make well above the average income.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2013, 08:03:43 AM »
Not when the HIV becomes full blown and they are in a hospital dying! I don't know about this quote brother. Gay people get discriminated against all the time. The only way they make alot of money is be working for gay owned businesses. gay people have a very hard time working with average people they are better owning their own business or working for a gay owned business. This is like saying black males make well above the average income.

MAGIC JOHNSON

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2013, 08:11:19 PM »
MAGIC JOHNSON

he has HIV- not full blown aids and he was rich as hell when he was diagnosed. Most HIV is contracted from sharing needles, or gay sex, so Yes most people who get HIV are drug addicts or people who are stupid enough to sharing syringes and screwing multiple men in the ass. Trust me most guys with HIV are junkies and on SSI. very few other rare exceptions like magic johnson.