Author Topic: Full Disclosure: Who committed the crime? NSA or Snowden?  (Read 1354 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Full Disclosure: Who committed the crime? NSA or Snowden?

Watch this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Full Disclosure: Who committed the crime? NSA or Snowden?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »
moral right/wrong is surely a different thing from nationalistic/american right or wrong.  Ya know?

Morally, it wasn't "right" to massacre indians and take their land in what was essentially a mission of conquesring (manifest destiny).

but if you're living in Cali today, you're probably cool with it.   Just like maybe the dropping of A-bombs could have been done a little differently, focusing on military a little more than civilians.. but if you're living in hawaii, you're probably cool with it.

it's tough to take the moral high ground on anything when national interests are at play.   

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »
It's not doing everything we can, it's the fact that another 9/11 hasn't happened, and that is thanks to these people.

So the NSA finds out that you like to jerk off to big tits, who the fuck cares?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
moral right/wrong is surely a different thing from nationalistic/american right or wrong.  Ya know?

Morally, it wasn't "right" to massacre indians and take their land in what was essentially a mission of conquesring (manifest destiny).

but if you're living in Cali today, you're probably cool with it.   Just like maybe the dropping of A-bombs could have been done a little differently, focusing on military a little more than civilians.. but if you're living in hawaii, you're probably cool with it.

it's tough to take the moral high ground on anything when national interests are at play.  

I see what you're saying, I understand that and agree completely...  I would agree if National security interests were the objective here but that isn't what this spying is about and you know it.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 07:32:16 PM »
I see what you're saying, I understand that and agree completely...  I would agree if National security interests were the objective here but that isn't what this spying is about and you know it. 

Right.  Murder is wrong.  Unless the guy we drop a bomb on will in some way hurt us... physically, or hurt our economy, or hurt our way of life, etc.

War is wrong... unless the country we're attacking is going to hurt our economy.   yes, we declare wars for shit like that... and it's easy for us to say "we shouldn't do that"... but at the same time, ask 100 people HONESTLY if they're okay with living in mud huts if we don't drop bombs on some country they'll never visit and people they''d never meet... I bet most people would keep their nice houses and NOT end any wars.

Now, this guy leaking shit... hey, sorry, but when you sign up to handle top level secret info, you kinda gotta get "on the team", even if that team done some corrupt illegal shit.  I mean, our country was built upon doing shit that wasn't exactly legal or public knowledge.  it is what it is.   Legal or moral or not.... is the country asks you to BE QUIET about something, well, you kinda gotta STFU and roll with it.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe i'm old and just accepting shit, I dunno... but if we're working at mcdonalds and some highly damaging numbers come out, we have a duty to company and shareholders to STFU so they can fix it an minimize damage.  If the USA has some shady dealings that keep us #1, I would hope people wouldn't release it.  But I haven' followed story all that closely.

Also, anyone who really believed the govt WASNT spying on its own people is a stone cold fcking idiot lol.  You're just an idiot if you believe that, period.  Anyone who thinks "we only use the pat ac ton brown guys named mohammad, my shit is safe" is stupid as a bag of hair.  Acting all surprised "I can't believe obama woudl do this", oh STFU with the fake outrage, you're naive as the day is long.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 06:55:32 AM »
It's not doing everything we can, it's the fact that another 9/11 hasn't happened, and that is thanks to these people.

lulz

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »

So the NSA finds out that you like to jerk off to big tits, who the fuck cares?

I won't even touch your ridiculous 9/11 assertion.  There's a bigger picture here.  Just because you're content to give up your rights and liberties, does not mean that everyone else would like to follow suit.  Once such rights have been taken, they are very hard to get back.  Would you be willing to allow any person from the public to monitor your e-mails, phone calls, bank records, or go through your personal belongings?  If not, then you are not as in favor of such tactics on the part of the NSA than you think.  Just because it's the government doing it, does not mean they have your interests at heart in doing so, despite what they may say.