Author Topic: Brian Chamberlain needs some serious advice  (Read 6680 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Brian Chamberlain needs some serious advice
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:37:40 AM »
BrianChamberlain
Pros
Getbig I

Re: Bodybuilding Fans & Friends Board. Welcome!
« Reply #58 on: Today at 07:49:28 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, wanted to get some feedback from you.....  Bodybuilding is a subjective sport as we all know. the problem with subjective sports is that the bases for comparison may be different in each judges eyes which we all have to expect.... Dennis james is a freak.... big mass... some people like that look, while others think a more symetrical pleasing to the eye physique and would chose a dennis wolf.... NY likes the freaks! Mass and thick muscle, branch being very dense. I am just reflecting back to the letter from the ifbb and saying i would think that it would go to the more symetrical (which to me means pretty) look. Maybe the pro shows will one day develope a rep or become known for what type of criteria would would be used for comparison. I was treated well coming thru the NPC and now the ifbb. I have known jim m. and like i said i was always treated well. I am lucky that i have a physique that could be massive and freaky or symetrical, you may feel different just my opinion howeveri am not lucky because of my height in regard to being compared to the taller guys.  when i am bigger i can still get hard but then my waste reflects the gain in size. i came down to 193 at the ny while last year competing at 200lbs. at the montreal and ac pro. Do you have any feedback or advice on which way to go....  I am currently planning on being heavier at the keystone pro to see if i do better. thanks for any feedback you can give me...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: BOB... BRIAN WANTS TO KNOW ......
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »
I think you should sleep upside down the night before pre-judging.  This can decompress the spine and make you a 6 footer overnite.     Problem solved.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:12:42 AM »
Does your "mean and rude" include Shawn not liking it? Cuz if so, yeah, it was "mean and rude"...otherwise, no, it was just Shawn being Shawn.
 :-*
--Jay

Oh Jay,
Thank you for responding to my post...what was it all about now? I totally forgot ;)

Love, Lisa

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 11:14:08 AM »
Some strage things(Deletes) happening today.

If Chic can't get ahold of Manion for answers to questions he usually has them deleted hoping people will forget them.  This has been a regular thing here for awhile.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 11:15:17 AM »
If Chic can't get ahold of Manion for answers to questions he usually has them deleted hoping people will forget them.  This has been a regular thing here for awhile.

;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
Lisa? When are my posts mean and rude?

Oh never ;) Just asking, that's all.

Lisa

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »
Oh never ;) Just asking, that's all.

Lisa

Ok..... but since I have your attention, could you explain to me why I get a tingly sensation down my sensitive are *just between my nutsack and my butthole* when ever my bladder is bursting full after I had 4l of water to drink?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 11:27:31 AM »
Ok..... but since I have your attention, could you explain to me why I get a tingly sensation down my sensitive are *just between my nutsack and my butthole* when ever my bladder is bursting full after I had 4l of water to drink?

Actually you probably already have pee trickling down that penis of yours and once it hits those pubic hairs (shaved or not) it gives that tingly sensation *just between your nutsack and your butthole*...

Hope i could help.

Lisa

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 11:29:39 AM »
Actually you probably already have pee trickling down that penis of yours and once it hits those pubic hairs (shaved or not) it gives that tingly sensation *just between your nutsack and your butthole*...

Hope i could help.

Lisa

And here I was thinking it was just simply raining in the office ;)

Thanks for clearing this up Lisa ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
And here I was thinking it was just simply raining in the office ;)

Thanks for clearing this up Lisa ;D

I am here for all the Getbig folks...ask away...now i'm going to the gym. :-*

Lisa

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
I am here for all the Getbig folks...ask away...now i'm going to the gym. :-*

Lisa

have a good workout  :-*  :P

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Brian Chamberlain needs some serious advice
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 11:32:41 AM »
BrianChamberlain
Pros
Getbig I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, wanted to get some feedback from you.....  Bodybuilding is a subjective sport as we all know. the problem with subjective sports is that the bases for comparison may be different in each judges eyes which we all have to expect.... Dennis james is a freak.... big mass... some people like that look, while others think a more symetrical pleasing to the eye physique and would chose a dennis wolf.... NY likes the freaks! Mass and thick muscle, branch being very dense. I am just reflecting back to the letter from the ifbb and saying i would think that it would go to the more symetrical (which to me means pretty) look. Maybe the pro shows will one day develope a rep or become known for what type of criteria would would be used for comparison. I was treated well coming thru the NPC and now the ifbb. I have known jim m. and like i said i was always treated well. I am lucky that i have a physique that could be massive and freaky or symetrical, you may feel different just my opinion howeveri am not lucky because of my height in regard to being compared to the taller guys.  when i am bigger i can still get hard but then my waste reflects the gain in size. i came down to 193 at the ny while last year competing at 200lbs. at the montreal and ac pro. Do you have any feedback or advice on which way to go....  I am currently planning on being heavier at the keystone pro to see if i do better. thanks for any feedback you can give me...

your a$$ wasn't even in shape at the NY show. as a shorter guy you should at least be one of the hardest on stage. also stop sticking ur tongue out when you do a most muscular.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »

Hope i could help.

Lisa
hahahahahahaha, Lisa are you suggesting that "stark" has to straddle the toilet to take a piss?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 11:38:52 AM »
hahahahahahaha, Lisa are you suggesting that "stark" has to straddle the toilet to take a piss?

;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »
If Brian REALLY has any questions/ concerns...he knows he can reach me by email at ifbbprorep@aol.com or PM me right here on this site...I'll be more than happy to answer any of his questions.

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 01:10:21 PM »

your a$$ wasn't even in shape at the NY show. as a shorter guy you should at least be one of the hardest on stage. also stop sticking ur tongue out when you do a most muscular.

my ass was in shape nut lick

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 01:14:44 PM »
my ass was in shape nut lick

HAHAHAHAHA

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 01:50:06 PM »
How odd, Lisa's jumping into another thread that has nothing to do with her.....you're trying way too hard to get a little attention, it's starting to become sad. The insecurity/self esteem issue is really starting to show through, give it a rest

P.S.  Your constant banter with doublechinfather is making you look even worse

Oh wow another gimmick, wouldn't happen to be related to the gimmick known as EgoCrusher would you? ::)
I

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 01:59:26 PM »
If Brian REALLY has any questions/ concerns...he knows he can reach me by email at ifbbprorep@aol.com or PM me right here on this site...I'll be more than happy to answer any of his questions.

PPppffffffttt......your probably more accessable on here :o!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »
I disagree, I just saw the pics on flexonline, exept for being a little soft in his back he was pretty much on.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 02:14:11 PM »
BrianChamberlain
Pros
Getbig I

Don't worry about size, concentrate on getting sharper.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »

YES!!! He looked much sharper in his pre-contest pics, if he could duplicate that he could qualify for the O.
I

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »

yeah i would say that i was a little flat if anything...  i came way down from 230 to 193. Competing last year at 200 i think i was a little flat.

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 02:28:55 PM »
i guess it is true what the medical literature states... high insulin levels do indeed impair retina function... put some glasses on brian and look at your photos from the show.... your midget a$$ was holding a ton of water...

your a joke dude.... 

BrianChamberlain

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »
YES!!! He looked much sharper in his pre-contest pics, if he could duplicate that he could qualify for the O.

thanks bro!