Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Expo Videos  (Read 4446 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Arnold Classic - Expo Videos
« on: March 04, 2011, 06:27:59 PM »
I'll start with the other one I posted of Ronnie Coleman with the baby:

Zack Khan:

Roelly Winklaar:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Re: 2011 Arnold Expo Videos.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 06:39:15 PM »
James "Flex" Lewis:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:44:55 PM »
Gaspari outfits look very much like MuscleTech this year

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:49:41 PM »
mr. winnklar looked lonley

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »
mr. winnklar looked lonley

Yes he did.  It's hard to say whether or not being next to Ronnie Coleman would help or hurt him.  Ronnie draws a huge crowd and some of those fans will naturally gravitate towards Roelly's spot but some people who are in a hurry to visit other parts of the expo may just want to see Ronnie and leave.  Roelly may also look lonely just due to being so depleted right now as well.  Could be a sign that his conditioning is on.  Very few of the competing bodybuilders were at the expo today.  In fact, Roelly is the only one who I can think of.  The others were most likely taking the time off before the show in their hotel rooms to stay in the zone.  Good for Roelly for coming out for the fans.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:04:12 PM »
Yes he did.  It's hard to say whether or not being next to Ronnie Coleman would help or hurt him.  Ronnie draws a huge crowd and some of those fans will naturally gravitate towards Roelly's spot but some people who are in a hurry to visit other parts of the expo may just want to see Ronnie and leave.  Roelly may also look lonely just due to being so depleted right now as well.  Could be a sign that his conditioning is on.  Very few of the competing bodybuilders were at the expo today.  In fact, Roelly is the only one who I can think of.  The others were most likely taking the time off before the show in their hotel rooms to stay in the zone.  Good for Roelly for coming out for the fans.

Not to mention Roelly's been sick the past two days, but still went to the expo.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 07:04:30 PM »
Gaspari outfits look very much like MuscleTech this year

Very true!  They are consistently the top two booths I would say.  However, I think Gaspari has a better booth which is not just one long line but rather an open space where you can walk around.  I'm not sure how much they pay for their booths but it would not surprise me if it is in the six figures.  Not to mention the expenses of giving away samples and free items.  They are willing to pay the price to keep a presence in the industry.

Greg Plitt:

I think he has an ideal physique.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »
You run into any Getbiggers in the expo, Matt?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 07:20:41 PM »
You run into any Getbiggers in the expo, Matt?

Ron and Matt T, although I was shooting videos for so much of the time I didn't have time to say hi.  I took a short video of Ron.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 07:27:57 PM »
Very true!  They are consistently the top two booths I would say.  However, I think Gaspari has a better booth which is not just one long line but rather an open space where you can walk around.  I'm not sure how much they pay for their booths but it would not surprise me if it is in the six figures.  Not to mention the expenses of giving away samples and free items.  They are willing to pay the price to keep a presence in the industry.

Greg Plitt:

I think he has an ideal physique.

Yea, Gaspari supplements are kicking some ass.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »
Yea, Gaspari supplements are kicking some ass.

I will most likely do a second review of SuperPump Max.  Even though I don't feel the content of my review will change much, I feel that Gaspari deserves a better quality review because they give a lot back to the industry and have great products and decent prices.  To think that 13 years ago Gaspari was literally knocking on the doors of gym owners to promote his line and now the company does $110 million a year in sales.

Phil Heath:

I have some much better videos of Phil which I will try to post tonight.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »
It amazes me some of the clowns some of these bigger companies let work the booth. Who you have behind the booth can be seen by many as a sign of how well the supplements work. Why put twinks behind your booth? How the fuk is that representing your company well? amazing how dumb some of these popular companies are. Sure, having pro bodybuilders helps, but more telling than that is the regular joes working the booth. They should be in shape and look good to a degree also. Not some skinny twink or fat, balding schmoe.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Arnold Classic - Expo Videos
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 11:45:53 PM »
over the counter supplements NEVER WORKD,,and never will work,,thats why they are OVER THE COUNTER!,, the only thing who worked were few steroids caled halodrol and  superdrol that were real steroids orals but also nothing dramatically only oral steroids that killed your liver with 10 times more stress than other orals,,halo drol was not so bad but the other was,,both ofcourse were REAL STEROIDS,,aside from that ...NO SUPPLEMENT EVER WORKED AND NO SUPPLEMENT WILL EVER WORK so what you see there are goolibles who walk and spend their hard earn money on nothing,,they actually would be beter going and eating in sushi restaurant 3 time a day insted because atleast they would get somethign out of it,,

you will not look even remotely close to the lowest level amatuer bodybuild wich average genetic with those suplmenets,,inorder to look like the lower level amatuer with average genetic you will also need HORMONES,,real ones!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 12:08:41 AM »
over the counter supplements NEVER WORKD,,and never will work,,thats why they are OVER THE COUNTER!,, the only thing who worked were few steroids caled halodrol and  superdrol that were real steroids orals but also nothing dramatically only oral steroids that killed your liver with 10 times more stress than other orals,,halo drol was not so bad but the other was,,both ofcourse were REAL STEROIDS,,aside from that ...NO SUPPLEMENT EVER WORKED AND NO SUPPLEMENT WILL EVER WORK so what you see there are goolibles who walk and spend their hard earn money on nothing,,they actually would be beter going and eating in sushi restaurant 3 time a day insted because atleast they would get somethign out of it,,

you will not look even remotely close to the lowest level amatuer bodybuild wich average genetic with those suplmenets,,inorder to look like the lower level amatuer with average genetic you will also need HORMONES,,real ones!

gh15 approved

"NO SUPPLEMENT EVER WORKED AND NO SUPPLEMENT WILL EVER WORK"....People need to read this and remember this for LIFE !!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »

gh15 approved

What are you talking about?  Didn't Jay and Phil build their physiques with MuscleTech products?  ???  The ads wouldn't lie would they?

Last video for now [shmoe gets shmoed]:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 09:25:52 PM »

gh15 approved

I read that the only way you can get the daily intake of all necessary nutrients is if you consume at least 1,200 calories.  Even then, you can only hit the RDAs if you everything you are eating is contributing to said RDAs.  At this point I would sooner attempt to determine whether or not I am nutrient deficient before even thinking about bodybuilding goals.  I feel great though and I feel that my low calories are creating my low blood pressure and low resting heart rate.  When I talked to Layne Norton on Sunday he said he is always hungry and has no problem eating.  That must be nice, at least if your goals are bodybuilding/powerlifting.

Dennis Wolf:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »
Jamie Eason:

Bodybuilding Pro.com