Author Topic: Break ups  (Read 873 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Break ups
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:11:53 PM »
What is the best or the funniest thing that you have ever said to a girl when breaking up?

The best that i can think of is "I have come to terms with your release and wish you the best on all of your future endeavors."

I would just tell her to get fuckin lost but this one is really special
D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Break ups
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »
"I fucked your best friend"-I knew it would get rid of her and her best friend was a decent fuck. ;D
I am a big baby

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
This bitch is sticky and stuck on me and i have been trying to get rid of her
D

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 09:34:49 PM »
What is the best or the funniest thing that you have ever said to a girl when breaking up?

The best that i can think of is "I have come to terms with your release and wish you the best on all of your future endeavors."

I would just tell her to get fuckin lost but this one is really special

... enjoy the herpaids

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
I'll be back in a minute...and went home.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »
I broke up with a chick through a text message because she was nuts.  It still didn't go to well.  She blew my phone the hell up with text messages and phone calls ;D

I should have manned up broke her off but I just wanted it to be over with any confrontation.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »
I broke up with a chick through a text message because she was nuts.  It still didn't go to well.  She blew my phone the hell up with text messages and phone calls ;D

I should have manned up broke her off but I just wanted it to be over with any confrontation.

That is what is happening now and this chick is nuts

I am getting pic text and hatefull text messages about how she will show up at work
D

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »
well I was seing this bitch for about a month or so and she was soooo fucking dumb but she was a great fuck.

but one night her stupidity was just too much to handle for me so I fucked her (it was about 10 pm).
When we finished she said: "can I sleep here ?"
I said: "fuck no, put your clothes on I am driving you home"
Needless to say she never called me back  ;D

I met this girl while I was a delivery guy at a restaurant and she was a waitress, she sucked me once in the restaurant's car. It was pretty awesome, I parked on the street and I was having my dick suck in that stupid looking car. there was a huge plastic chicken on top of it

haha good times

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 10:51:18 PM »
lol Stavios that is a alpha male for ya!  Tell her fuck go the fuck home :) 

When you break up with a girl you gotta do it right, let all your frustration out and call her anything you can think of to her face and or her friends your friends, because she is going to do the same with her girlfriends, girls talk so much more shit than guys.

jt
TEAM Nasser

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »
well I was seing this bitch for about a month or so and she was soooo fucking dumb but she was a great fuck.

but one night her stupidity was just too much to handle for me so I fucked her (it was about 10 pm).
When we finished she said: "can I sleep here ?"
I said: "fuck no, put your clothes on I am driving you home"
Needless to say she never called me back  ;D

I met this girl while I was a delivery guy at a restaurant and she was a waitress, she sucked me once in the restaurant's car. It was pretty awesome, I parked on the street and I was having my dick suck in that stupid looking car. there was a huge plastic chicken on top of it

haha good times

LOL...classic!
HAHA, RON.....