Author Topic: Ok, Now Where Do They Go?  (Read 8245 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Ok, Now Where Do They Go?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »
...that section of the report deals with what the Red Cross was ALLOWED to see.

If the military are okay with the world knowing they are locking people in saunas and refrigerators, then hanging them upside down till their eyes bleed... well then maybe the claims of the guys who have been released might be true. Mightn't they?

Some of the Gitmo detainees who have been released detailed torture tactics that almost exactly mimic the treatment dished out to the detainees at Abu Ghraib.

..this kind of "Jack Bauer" thinking is the problem. Torture is an affront to human dignity... ALL human dignity. Also, it doesn't work... has never been shown to work... and doesn't yield reliable information when it does seem to work.

Remember, more than half of those sent to Gitmo so far have been released... and it seems only one or two detainees will ever face any charges. It's a witch hunt.

History will remember this bullshit alongside the Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch Trials... mass hysteria induced atrocity perpetrated by the brainwashed low-IQ sheeple class.

The Luke

U have no idea what the hell ur talking about......none at all. All u have access to is the net and cable news. U don't have a clearance, u don't get any intell briefs...ur a civilian. You're also a bleeding heart lib who's wacked world view is dangerous.  Here u go on ur innocent bombed teen...

Included in the study was Omar Khadr, the 21-year-old Canadian, who has admitted to being trained by al-Qaeda and killing a US solider in Afghanistan. Khadr was detained by US forces in 2002 as a 15-year-old. In 2007, Khadr was formally charged with supporting terrorism, conspiracy, and spying in "violation of the law of war." Khadr has filed an affidavit saying he was threatened and abused as an inmate.

Oh and the AQ playbook tells u that the West is weak so claim abuse and the bleeding heart ACLU and leftist dirtbags will feel sorry for u.....
L

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

U have no idea what the hell ur talking about......none at all. All u have access to is the net and cable news. U don't have a clearance, u don't get any intell briefs...ur a civilian. You're also a bleeding heart lib who's wacked world view is dangerous.  Here u go on ur innocent bombed teen...

Included in the study was Omar Khadr, the 21-year-old Canadian, who has admitted to being trained by al-Qaeda and killing a US solider in Afghanistan. Khadr was detained by US forces in 2002 as a 15-year-old. In 2007, Khadr was formally charged with supporting terrorism, conspiracy, and spying in "violation of the law of war." Khadr has filed an affidavit saying he was threatened and abused as an inmate.

...admitted under torture?

Then why was he released?

The Iraqi doctor/journalist guy was accused of international terrorism and building bombs in his apartment.

The evidence?
He had an English language newspaper (he is a fluent English speaker who trained as a doctor in Britain) and there was a locked biscuit tin in his family apartment.

This became evidence that he had manufactured roadside bombs (the argument being that the lock on the biscuit tin proved he kept bomb making equipment in it, why else lock it?... despite the fact that the biscuit tin was opened during his arrest and found to contain only family photographs). The fact that a picture of Tony Blair appeared on the front page constituted the only evidence of his supposed "plan" to travel to Britain and assassinate the British Prime Minister.

On the basis of such stupidity... a box of family photos and a newspaper... he was sent to Egypt (memory fails me, could have been Syria) to be tortured for nearly a year.

Any one of you morons posting in this thread would also end up admitting to being a terrorist if you had the misfortune of being sent to Gitmo.

It seems most of those there are mistaken identities... or innocent civilians turned in for the reward.

Everything else is just "Hammer Therapy" (I'll explain tomorrow)

The Luke 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »
...admitted under torture?

Then why was he released?

The Iraqi doctor/journalist guy was accused of international terrorism and building bombs in his apartment.

The evidence?
He had an English language newspaper (he is a fluent English speaker who trained as a doctor in Britain) and there was a locked biscuit tin in his family apartment.

This became evidence that he had manufactured roadside bombs (the argument being that the lock on the biscuit tin proved he kept bomb making equipment in it, why else lock it?... despite the fact that the biscuit tin was opened during his arrest and found to contain only family photographs). The fact that a picture of Tony Blair appeared on the front page constituted the only evidence of his supposed "plan" to travel to Britain and assassinate the British Prime Minister.

On the basis of such stupidity... a box of family photos and a newspaper... he was sent to Egypt (memory fails me, could have been Syria) to be tortured for nearly a year.

Any one of you morons posting in this thread would also end up admitting to being a terrorist if you had the misfortune of being sent to Gitmo.

It seems most of those there are mistaken identities... or innocent civilians turned in for the reward.

Everything else is just "Hammer Therapy" (I'll explain tomorrow)

The Luke 

As far as I know, Khadr hasn't been released. You might want to start fact-checking. You've been getting called out on a lot of the bullshit you perpetuate lately.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »
As far as I know, Khadr hasn't been released. You might want to start fact-checking. You've been getting called out on a lot of the bullshit you perpetuate lately.

...didn't one of the reports I linked give the details of his release.

I kinda lost track... there were quite a few teenagers rounded up as "enemy combatants" and tortured into confessions of terrorism.

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
...didn't one of the reports I linked give the details of his release.

I kinda lost track... there were quite a few teenagers rounded up as "enemy combatants" and tortured into confessions of terrorism.

The Luke
actually i think the decision has been appealed so he is still in custody...also all you have is assumptions and i think ill take hh6's word as an insider as opposed to your RUSSIANS ARE INVADING logic

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2009, 02:39:39 PM »
actually i think the decision has been appealed so he is still in custody...also all you have is assumptions and i think ill take hh6's word as an insider as opposed to your RUSSIANS ARE INVADING logic

...you guys really showed me.

I'm now sure that everyone who has been sent to Gitmo definitely is a terrorist despite the fact that half of them have already been released with no charges pressed and of those still in custody the number against whom any kind of case can be made could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

God bless America! Palin 2012!

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
...you guys really showed me.

I'm now sure that everyone who has been sent to Gitmo definitely is a terrorist despite the fact that half of them have already been released with no charges pressed and of those still in custody the number against whom any kind of case can be made could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

God bless America! Palin 2012!

The Luke
oh you sure showed me too red cross saying that it was tantamount to torture and interrogation tatics came close to torture sure does prove that everybody in there are getting beaten tortured and raped.  ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2009, 03:04:50 PM »
oh you sure showed me too red cross saying that it was tantamount to torture and interrogation tatics came close to torture sure does prove that everybody in there are getting beaten tortured and raped.  ::)

...your quotes come from excerpts of a leaked preview of the report.

Read the report you tool... don't tell me what it does or doesn't say based on the few sentences someone saw in a preview version of the report before it was released. That's tantamount to denying such and such an actor stars in such and such a film because you didn't see him in the trailer.

Read the report you ignoramus... or get someone else to read the big words for you.

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »
...your quotes come from excerpts of a leaked preview of the report.

Read the report you tool... don't tell me what it does or doesn't say based on the few sentences someone saw in a preview version of the report before it was released. That's tantamount to denying such and such an actor stars in such and such a film because you didn't see him in the trailer.

Read the report you ignoramus... or get someone else to read the big words for you.

The Luke
LOL you telling me to do research and then taking the medias words on ppl who have supposedly been released from gitmo saying they where tortured...LOL nice

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »
i cant find a full report and if im not mistaken "tantamount to torture" is straight from the report.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2009, 03:44:07 PM »
what we preach is for ppl living within the US, even if it did happen in the US he would still be detained.

I never once suggested something shouldn't happen to him.  AND What we preach starts off with with something like "all people being created equal"  I don't remember it saying "all AMERICAN CITIZENS" being created equal.

It's fvcking amazing how fear brings out the inhumanity in people.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »
I never once suggested something shouldn't happen to him.  AND What we preach starts off with with something like "all people being created equal"  I don't remember it saying "all AMERICAN CITIZENS" being equal.

It's fvcking amazing how fear brings out the inhumanity in people.
right all ppl are created equal but if you read the constitution it starts we the ppl of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...should we go around the world and administer our form of justice to everybody? Tax ppl?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »
right all ppl are created equal but if you read the constitution it starts we the ppl of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...should we go around the world and administer our form of justice to everybody? Tax ppl?

No, we should go around the world and have common sense and decency when it comes to children.  When comes to grown men who commit terrorist acts we should be ruthless. AND most of all we should be civilized and human enough to know the difference between the 2.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »
No, we should go around the world and have common sense and decency when it comes to children.  When comes to grown men who commit terrorist acts we should be ruthless. AND most of all we should be civilized and human enough to know the difference between the 2.
what about children who commit terrorist acts? at what age do you think it is ok? 18, 21 you realize that these ages are mostly arbitrary by nature.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »
what about children who commit terrorist acts? at what age do you think it is ok? 18, 21 you realize that these ages are mostly arbitrary by nature.

We are talking about an 11 year old child.  Why is this even an issue?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »

You're either with the 11-year olds, or you're with us, Ozmo.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2009, 06:16:57 PM »

LOL if he tried to kill US soldiers you dont see an issue? personally i agree with what was said earlier if he was trying to kill US soldiers he should have been killed right there guns dont care how old the person is pulling the trigger and the bullets kill just as well as a gun shot by a 40 yr old.

Again at what age would you consider it ok?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2009, 06:37:39 PM »
LOL if he tried to kill US soldiers you dont see an issue? personally i agree with what was said earlier if he was trying to kill US soldiers he should have been killed right there guns dont care how old the person is pulling the trigger and the bullets kill just as well as a gun shot by a 40 yr old.

Again at what age would you consider it ok?

It doesn't matter who he tried to kill.  He's 11 years old and putting him in gitmo is stupid, inhumane, and plain gestapo like.  If he was in the act of trying to kill a US soldier and the only choice was to kill him to prevent that then of course kill the kid.  But that wasn't the issue here.

The issue is should a 11 year old CHILD be put in Gitmo.

And i think you know the answer to the question you keep asking me.  Unless of course you're lumping me in with typical stereotypes conservatives love to roll around in.  Which you might be doing and being quite incorrect.   ;D 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
It doesn't matter who he tried to kill.  He's 11 years old and putting him in gitmo is stupid, inhumane, and plain gestapo like.  If he was in the act of trying to kill a US soldier and the only choice was to kill him to prevent that then of course kill the kid.  But that wasn't the issue here.

And i think you know the answer to the question you keep asking me.  Unless of course you're lumping me in with typical stereotypes conservatives love to roll around in.  Which you might be doing and being quite incorrect.   ;D 

Why? There's a video out there of a 12 year old kid beheading a suspected spy with a dull blade. Takes him about a minute and a half to get the head off. Should that kid get a pat on the back for that?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »
Why? There's a video out there of a 12 year old kid beheading a suspected spy with a dull blade. Takes him about a minute and a half to get the head off. Should that kid get a pat on the back for that?

Am i saying the kid should get a pat on the back or is that stuff you are rolling around in preventing you from seeing what i wrote?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
Am i saying the kid should get a pat on the back or is that stuff you are rolling around in preventing you from seeing what i wrote?

Why is it inhumane to keep him in Gitmo? If he did in fact throw a grenade at a soldier and killed him, he deserves what he gets. If they caught that 12 year old kid who beheaded that guy, what would you want done with him? Tell him we love him and that we'll make that bad people go away? These two WILL grow up to be terrorists. Enlighten me, though. What would you do with him?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2009, 07:02:56 PM »

what would you have us do with him? he is not a US citizen and this didnt occur on US soil so he should not be in US jail...you feel he should be put in juvie? LOL come on bro.

I dont know the answer to the question which is why i keep asking, i assume you will say 18 being thats the legal age in the US but im not sure. However i hope you realize that age is mostly arbitrary

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »
what would you have us do with him? he is not a US citizen and this didnt occur on US soil so he should not be in US jail...you feel he should be put in juvie? LOL come on bro.

I dont know the answer to the question which is why i keep asking, i assume you will say 18 being thats the legal age in the US but im not sure. However i hope you realize that age is mostly arbitrary

Putting the kid in Gitmo is the worse thing you can do.  Should he be put in Juvie in the USA?  No, of course not.

If a 16 year commits a terrorist act they should be punished like an adult and depending on the circumstances, execution should be considered.  14-15 should be handled case by case with leaning towards some sort of lengthy rehabilitation and probation  in the country it happened.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2009, 07:12:43 PM »
Putting the kid in Gitmo is the worse thing you can do.  Should he be put in Juvie in the USA?  No, of course not.

If a 16 year commits a terrorist act they should be punished like an adult and depending on the circumstances, execution should be considered.  14-15 should be handled case by case with leaning towards some sort of lengthy rehabilitation and probation  in the country it happened.
LOL so your answer is send him to jail in afghanistan? or let the local authority punish him? ya im sure that would be much better...lol

Again what would you have them do with him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »
berserk & tony,

Do you feel 11 year old children in America who commit actions that kill another person should be sentenced to death?