Author Topic: Flashback - Obama attacks W over response to Bird Flu - LMFAO!!!!  (Read 1788 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Flashback - Obama attacks W over response to Bird Flu - LMFAO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 06:58:51 AM »
the dude didn't have a fever when he flew to belgium or into the USA.
the dude lied about being in an ebola region.

unless you want to pay for US to spy on its citizens overseas lol, how do you stop dudes like this?

And he's critically sick in the USA.   No doubt he'd be dead if e stayed in Liberia.  He left before showing any symptoms.  They wouldn't have let him board plane if he had a fever or any signs.  He didn't. 

Unless some getbiggers have advocating cutting all air traffic from friggin' belgium lol, I do'nt know how anyone could foresee this.  Here we see why phrases like "just let africa deal with it" are idiotic.  It can take TEN DAYS for someone to show symptoms after being exposed. 

33, unless you want to 100% close borders - including flights from china or england or whereever in the world - you'll never stop cases like this.  Dude LIED about exposure.  Can't stop that, unless you want to endorse a global spying program on US citizens abroad? 

ALSO - Dude arrived in USA, felt sick, went to Texas hospital and told them "I am sick, I've been in Liberia" and they sent him home with antibiotics.  HUGE mistake there.  His family had to call CDC after a few days and insist they look at him.

I have to take a look at the Texas hospital that pushed him out the door.  Ebola symptoms + Ebola on the news + "I just got back from Ebola country" and they don't consider it?   Wow, that's bad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 08:56:06 AM »
I would 100% support closing the damn airports.  But you'd better get a nice list of standards.  Dude lied, had no symptoms, and came in from belgium.  Closing the planes from africa would have done nothing to stop this. 

And dude went to hospital THREE TIMES I heard on fox news today?

WTF?   Three times, he tried to tell them he'd been to ebola country and didn't feel well.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 03:32:16 PM »
http://dailysurge.com/2014/10/will-obama-criticize-ebola-response-way-blasted-bushs-bird-flu-response

Bird Flu is an airborne virus but its really not much different from the regular flu.  Ebola is not an airborne virus.....just stay away from someone who's bleeding from all of his orfices.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »
I would 100% support closing the damn airports.  But you'd better get a nice list of standards.  Dude lied, had no symptoms, and came in from belgium.  Closing the planes from africa would have done nothing to stop this. 

And dude went to hospital THREE TIMES I heard on fox news today?

WTF?   Three times, he tried to tell them he'd been to ebola country and didn't feel well.   

When I suggested banning travel you scoffed.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
When I suggested banning travel you scoffed.

Link?   I loev the idea.  BUT I think repubs would be all over obama for crashing business, for limiting rights, etc. 

I'm the one that said we should ban reporters for going to live in fcking syria... too many armchair bill clinton voters yelling we need boots on the ground for vengeance, over the half dozen "reporters" that snuck into the most dangerous place on earth for a "story". 

Lock the border, use landmines.   Crack kneecaps and drop them in south america or madagascar. 

yes, yes, yes restrict air travel.  And yes, yes, yes, send our troops to keep a 100 yard buffer from anyone leaving that place.  No, our troops won't catch it if their rifle halts anyone at the 50 yard line who tries to make a run for it.  Also the Predator drone works well too.

I like to debate, but i'm neocon on so many issues, it's not even funny.  You have asshats on getbig saying we shouldnt enforce laws on gun smugglers because they're nice guys lol... I'm all for enforcement of the LAW.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 04:28:59 PM »
Link?   I loev the idea.  BUT I think repubs would be all over obama for crashing business, for limiting rights, etc. 

I'm the one that said we should ban reporters for going to live in fcking syria... too many armchair bill clinton voters yelling we need boots on the ground for vengeance, over the half dozen "reporters" that snuck into the most dangerous place on earth for a "story". 

Lock the border, use landmines.   Crack kneecaps and drop them in south america or madagascar. 

yes, yes, yes restrict air travel.  And yes, yes, yes, send our troops to keep a 100 yard buffer from anyone leaving that place.  No, our troops won't catch it if their rifle halts anyone at the 50 yard line who tries to make a run for it.  Also the Predator drone works well too.

I like to debate, but i'm neocon on so many issues, it's not even funny.  You have asshats on getbig saying we shouldnt enforce laws on gun smugglers because they're nice guys lol... I'm all for enforcement of the LAW.

If the US government wanted to prevent the spread they would enact a moratorium on travel to and from the region.  If 200 ebola victims had the energy to hop a boat to London while melting internally it would be the responsibility of England and every other country they float past to deal with them.  Aid workers are more likely to spread the disease to the west than natives.

We probably don't have that kinda pull, to just shut down a region.

Rather, I think they know the "hot spots" for teh disease.  Shutting down a few roads quietly would keep the infected, their families, AND the aid workers on ice for a few days.  Just long enough to ensure the sick die and those with exposure let it pass in that small area.

We have 3000 men there.  They aren't doing "nothing" and they aren't "finger painting with ebola blood".  They're in the middle, and I bet it's what I described.  Common sense containment without a lot lot paperwork/mandates to piss people off.  Shutting down a few roads duringthe last plague could have saved millions of lives, and that was BEFORE air travel.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 04:39:53 PM »
Webneed to ban kenyans from usa

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 04:40:42 PM »
I said the same thing then.   WTF are you quoting?  

I said we should block off the exist from the hot zones.  That's precisely what we should be doing.  Every damn road in and out of liberia.  We can't shut down their nation, but we can block a few key areas.

you want a liberal boogeyman on this issue, I see that.  But it's not me.  I had pricks on getbig attacking me for saying we should use those 3000 people to pick off those trying to escape the region - - like this TX prick that brought it here!

seriously, I"m probably MORE cruel on this subject than most.   Block the roads out of town.  Shoot anyone that passes.  Sorry, that's it.  We cannot shut down a "region" but we can cut travel out.  We cannot tell them what to do in villiages, but we CAN block key roads out of there and use technology to watch the wide open areas.  We'll catch most of it.

I love to argue, but there isn't much to debate with ya here man :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 05:14:06 PM »
I said the same thing then.   WTF are you quoting?  

I said we should block off the exist from the hot zones.  That's precisely what we should be doing.  Every damn road in and out of liberia.  We can't shut down their nation, but we can block a few key areas.

you want a liberal boogeyman on this issue, I see that.  But it's not me.  I had pricks on getbig attacking me for saying we should use those 3000 people to pick off those trying to escape the region - - like this TX prick that brought it here!

seriously, I"m probably MORE cruel on this subject than most.   Block the roads out of town.  Shoot anyone that passes.  Sorry, that's it.  We cannot shut down a "region" but we can cut travel out.  We cannot tell them what to do in villiages, but we CAN block key roads out of there and use technology to watch the wide open areas.  We'll catch most of it.

I love to argue, but there isn't much to debate with ya here man :)

I don't want a liberal boogeymen man.  When I suggested a ban on travel you scoffed at the idea for several reasons.  At the time you seemed to believe 3000 troops was enough to quarantine the region and keep people in and out.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 06:01:19 PM »
I don't want a liberal boogeymen man.  When I suggested a ban on travel you scoffed at the idea for several reasons.  At the time you seemed to believe 3000 troops was enough to quarantine the region and keep people in and out.

I believe that 300 men could block exits from there.  Yes.  "ban on travel", no.  Block any MFer from leaving any infected region, yes.

I see a difference there.  WAY more effective to try to contain it THERE, than have airport security in Belgium trying to figure it out. Way better to have 10 men at the top 300 exit points from the region, than to try to lock down global travel in land, air, and sea INTO the USA.

Just nipping the problem in the bud where it starts, where it is small.  You let the diseased out, and they infect London and Beijing and Paris... then you can ban all Africa air travel you want, people will be bringing it in from everywhere.

You simply lock the top 300 exits with men, for a month or two, so this thing can die down as weather cools and people die or get thru it.  Period.  You don't just let it spread all over that hemisphere because our airplane policy is the way to go LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 05:24:55 AM »
I believe that 300 men could block exits from there.  Yes.  "ban on travel", no.  Block any MFer from leaving any infected region, yes.

I see a difference there.  WAY more effective to try to contain it THERE, than have airport security in Belgium trying to figure it out. Way better to have 10 men at the top 300 exit points from the region, than to try to lock down global travel in land, air, and sea INTO the USA.

Just nipping the problem in the bud where it starts, where it is small.  You let the diseased out, and they infect London and Beijing and Paris... then you can ban all Africa air travel you want, people will be bringing it in from everywhere.

You simply lock the top 300 exits with men, for a month or two, so this thing can die down as weather cools and people die or get thru it.  Period.  You don't just let it spread all over that hemisphere because our airplane policy is the way to go LOL

How are you going to detain a person leaving Liberia to the United States who is incubating the disease and shows no outward symptoms without a ban on travel?   We already have an example of this with the Liberian Ebola case in Texas.  I never suggested letting it spread all over the globe.  As I mentioned before European countries can employ their naval ships to prevent a boat load of ebola from entering their countries.  Africa is not our problem.  Let the disease spread all over Africa for all I care.  If private individuals and groups want to help Africa they can but they won't be allowed back in their home countries.

You're scrambling.  The politician in you is coming out.   Are you going to claim you were for travel ban before you were against it?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 07:41:21 AM »
How are you going to detain a person leaving Liberia to the United States who is incubating the disease and shows no outward symptoms without a ban on travel?

it's not a ban on travel.  It's an emergency quarantine of a region.  They can travel all they want, as long as they stay in Liberia :)  We do the shit all the time, limit the movement of people to/from an area for lots of reason.  usually smaller scale, but hey, ebola is killing thousands, and "shutting down this or that road" is just one of those things we should quietly do.

The logistics required in banning flight GLOBALLY for everyone in Africa + anyone who has been there recently... HUGE.
The logistics required in "Sorry folks, these roads are closed for 3 weeks.  Turn back"... not as huge.

It WILL spread all over the globe IF you let people leave liberia.  Your thinking of blocking the US border is bad.  My thinking of "keep them INSIDE the liberian border" is good. 

Let's say your dog has fleas.  You wouldn't just make a no-fleas rule on your bedroom and spray your door jam with Raid.  Let the house get infected becase hey, you have a really good rule for your bedroom.  No, you would wash the dog (if you could) or at worst, lock his ass in the garage til the fleas are dead (you get the example).