Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 15277 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2024, 06:21:25 PM »
I told the Dr I won the Charlotte Cup so he would know I was a serious athlete

legit lol HAHAHAHA... hankins how much for the pec implants?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2024, 06:32:47 PM »
This guy has worked with a lot of UFC fighters his X-ray and nurse people are already surprised when I said it’s a 20 year old tear and I came from the east coast but he said he can fix chronic pec tears so will see what he says.

Did you tell the doctor you can take out all those UFC fighters cause you weigh 230??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2024, 06:45:14 PM »

X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2024, 07:18:54 PM »
I told the Dr I won the Charlotte Cup so he would know I was a serious athlete

Nice, you even lie to the doctors

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2024, 07:40:32 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2024, 07:42:49 PM »
Met with West Coast representation today discussed future collaborations

Definitely looking fat old and bald but more importantly Huuuge

Got some really great advice on everything from show prep to diet to water manipulation. Ever got copies of the secret 16 week prep files to cover everything.

Jesus Christ

Brian, you look awful.

Look at the gut. Fucking touching the table.

Coach, is 60 and looks younger.

Disappointed in coach for even coming in contact with you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2024, 07:43:49 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2024, 07:46:08 PM »
Ballooned Bloated Bobblehead Of Peace

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2024, 09:12:53 PM »
Jesus Christ

Brian, you look awful.

Look at the gut. Fucking touching the table.

Coach, is 60 and looks younger.

Disappointed in coach for even coming in contact with you.

There's so much going on in this first date picture.  Gut touching table.  Guy in hammock kicking Hankins in the head.  The look on Coach's face somewhere between thinking "Oh shit, what did I agree to?" and "It's nice to get Mongo out of the care facility some times".  No nice French Toast, but an excellent meal choice for a Crohn's patient.  The disgusting thought of Hankins slurping that soup.  Weird wispy smoke/ wall stain by menu.  Did they split the check?  Knowing this was the best of several shots taken.  Does Coach have half a pinky?  Every time I look at it, I see something else.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2024, 09:30:19 PM »
Dr said no problem he can put a big as Achilles tendon in it go into the scar tissue and release it pull it all together and stitch it up says it will be stronger than original tendon will not tear again. Even showed me pics of a bodybuilder before and after said it won’t look as good as the other but will look a lot better will be no crater when flexed. But most importantly says it will be strong 6 weeks along 6-12 months recover to full strength

Highly, highly interesting to me as I'm basically in exactly the same situation. Will you go for it, have you decided?

How old is Joe. He looks jacked.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2024, 10:19:37 PM »
Highly, highly interesting to me as I'm basically in exactly the same situation. Will you go for it, have you decided?

I turn 62 in August. Thanks. Lost a total of 27lbs since November

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2024, 10:21:32 PM »
There's so much going on in this first date picture.  Gut touching table.  Guy in hammock kicking Hankins in the head.  The look on Coach's face somewhere between thinking "Oh shit, what did I agree to?" and "It's nice to get Mongo out of the care facility some times".  No nice French Toast, but an excellent meal choice for a Crohn's patient.  The disgusting thought of Hankins slurping that soup.  Weird wispy smoke/ wall stain by menu.  Did they split the check?  Knowing this was the best of several shots taken.  Does Coach have half a pinky?  Every time I look at it, I see something else.

About the pinky, it’s permanently broken so I can’t straighten it or fully grip a bar or DB handle

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2024, 10:32:10 PM »

Wow that's crazy, look much younger, maybe a couple of decades almost lol but I'm sure you've heard it before

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2024, 10:32:25 PM »

Haha!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2024, 11:25:24 PM »

REPAIRING A DEAD PEC

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2024, 12:23:03 AM »
I think we have found the all time "most punchable face pic"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2024, 03:24:16 AM »

:D

I take it that marijuana is legal in California then..? ;D

T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2024, 03:56:47 AM »

Best picture of you I have seen on this site. The bloated drug look didn't look good on you. Much better here.  No homo.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2024, 04:02:49 AM »

Look at the turkey neck and rolls of fat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2024, 04:03:58 AM »
Easy to be dishonest when you're manipulating and editing your pics like bhank does.

Never manipulated or edited a pic in my life

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2024, 04:11:38 AM »

"My wife thinks I look like a catalogue model"

The catalogue..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2024, 04:17:11 AM »

Joe is 62 and he is probably the most jacked 62 I have seen in real life. He was also really cool and told me about his diet and training and show prep.

As far as what the dr said I was worried going in he was going to be like no way it’s too old I can’t help. Instead it was exact opposite he said he has fixed 20 year old tears before. Said he goes and and releases the scar tissue showed me the Achilles tendons and yeh they are big says pulled stuff won’t reach shoulder and that is where the Achilles comes in. They really attach the the tendon well and it’s big and strong said stronger than original tendon will absolutely hold. He also showed me before and after on a competitive bodybuilder and his looked worse thm Mine before and could not tell it was torn at all after. He did say it won’t be as pretty as the other side but there would be no crater when flexed and it would be stronger.

So yeah absolutely I want to get it. However I need to sell and move my house before I can spend weeks in a sling. He said it only takes a couple weeks to get an apt. So as soon as I sell me house and move I will make an appt. He also said it would cost 16k which seemed reasonable and about right to me.

So yeah it could be June or it could be September before I get it done as I need to get moved first with two arms and I want the money from the sale to pay for it. But yeah 1 million percent going to get it done other doctors have been like no way and he was like no problem.

He also showed me a wall with a map of where his pec patients came from and they were all over the world. Then he showed me the actual video of him doing the exact same procedure on Thor.

So yeah absolutely get out here and see Dr Mora don’t worry about what some one else has told you come see dr Mora

This entire board said I was waisting my time and he wouldn’t be able to help I was trying to tell him how far I had come and how much it meant before he could say no and he was like don’t worry I got you like it was routine.

I am really glad I came to see him but yeah need 16k and some time when I don’t need to move boxes now so may be late summer by the time I get the surgery

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2024, 04:29:11 AM »
Joe is 62 and he is probably the most jacked 62 I have seen in real life. He was also really cool and told me about his diet and training and show prep.

As far as what the dr said I was worried going in he was going to be like no way it’s too old I can’t help. Instead it was exact opposite he said he has fixed 20 year old tears before. Said he goes and and releases the scar tissue showed me the Achilles tendons and yeh they are big says pulled stuff won’t reach shoulder and that is where the Achilles comes in. They really attach the the tendon well and it’s big and strong said stronger than original tendon will absolutely hold. He also showed me before and after on a competitive bodybuilder and his looked worse thm Mine before and could not tell it was torn at all after. He did say it won’t be as pretty as the other side but there would be no crater when flexed and it would be stronger.

So yeah absolutely I want to get it. However I need to sell and move my house before I can spend weeks in a sling. He said it only takes a couple weeks to get an apt. So as soon as I sell me house and move I will make an appt. He also said it would cost 16k which seemed reasonable and about right to me.

So yeah it could be June or it could be September before I get it done as I need to get moved first with two arms and I want the money from the sale to pay for it. But yeah 1 million percent going to get it done other doctors have been like no way and he was like no problem.

He also showed me a wall with a map of where his pec patients came from and they were all over the world. Then he showed me the actual video of him doing the exact same procedure on Thor.

So yeah absolutely get out here and see Dr Mora don’t worry about what some one else has told you come see dr Mora

This entire board said I was waisting my time and he wouldn’t be able to help I was trying to tell him how far I had come and how much it meant before he could say no and he was like don’t worry I got you like it was routine.

I am really glad I came to see him but yeah need 16k and some time when I don’t need to move boxes now so may be late summer by the time I get the surgery

I hope it works out.
Sounds promising for sure...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2024, 04:32:26 AM »
Thanks gymrat he also said mine would be easier because I had continued to train and had plenty of tissue to work with most old tears the guys let atrophy so it is harder to attach he said I had plenty of fibers to attach to the Graft

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2024, 04:44:36 AM »
:D

I take it that marijuana is legal in California then..? ;D

85% and tasty really good puts the fake stuff we get in NC to shame. Like I had convinced myself the fake stuff was just as good lol it’s not even close. This shit is fire